Reaction score
if suso starts against roma i will lose my shit

he has been abysmal for weeks

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- Glad we won to be honest.

- Cutrone? Kid bleeds red and black. Great movement and runs.

- A.Silva? Great goal but very raw. Sometimes he can control the ball and sometimes he looks like a ****** trying to control the ball.

- Borini? I think he had a decent game. However as a wingback he was mostly interested on scoring goals himself but I think he had 2 assists.

- Abate? Miss Conti.

- Bonucci? very bad night. In the goal, he cannot be the last man if he does not have pace however where was Musachio.

- Romagnoli? IMO, our best defender until the penalty he made. Stupid mistake.

- Hakan? Disappointing night. He was running for the worst on the game until.....

- Jack? and we have the winner. He was shit and it seemed like he did not give a fuck.

- Locatelli? There is some good and bad

- Kessie? Same as Locatelli.

- Mauri? Stupid sub.

- Montella? I could give the benefit of the doubt but my patience is running thin because there is no identity.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Why would that be?

Suso has been utter garbage in every single central performance so far.

Even when he came on he was shit. Suso gets subbed on and we concede two goals? What a big surprise. :lol::lol::lol:

Just before the goal he wasted a clear opportunity to set up an assist when we had a man over. I almost lost it... but i'm used to it now with suso :(

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because Silva, despite his evident talent, seems to waste possession more often than not. Suso always tries to create opportunities and perhaps that's what we need against Roma with Kalinic, Kessie and the fullbacks trying to get into space.

I'm still Silva 60% over Suso 40%, but tonight's match made me less confident of starting Silva in a big Serie A fixture.

The way I look at it, Silva won't improve without playing. It's why I was so mad that he didn't see any game time against Sampdoria. Silva needs to get used to Serie A, he is a special player, the kid has talent, and he's not going to improve without game time.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
:fp:

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

1Fabio-Borini-1.jpg
[/IMG] Fam, r u mad?

There has been ALOT of anti-milan/vegan comments on this thread ahead of mine (it wasn't even anti-milan I applauded the opponent for fighting against all odds and actually putting up a fight, they did us a favor in scoring those two goals, lit a fire in the team and made the match enjoyable for the last few minutes where we actually tried to score a damn goal. I feel sorry for them but am more then happy to take the three points).

I will take the time to report the unacceptable comments on here, hoping the mods will do the right thing. Some users here never learn.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
attack saved defense face today

we played bad but ... wtf is wrong with defenders??
like how it is even possible...

other question is what is our game plan exactly (except pointless long passes from bonucci)??
team looks like without any idea what to do...

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Switch back to 4 man defence already. This shit clearly isn't working. Play 4321 or 4222

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Bottom point is...we need to find a formation that accommodates all three of Kalinic Silva and Suso (wings).

Like it or not, Suso is our best playmaker but he is wasted in the centre because of the lack of space.

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I feel like 99% of the time we play anti football. We hold onto possession passing or around the backs. There's no desire or want to play. I hate it. I don't care if we're up 2-0

We were still playing anti football and conceded 2 goals in 5 minutes.

Fuck I hate this

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
It would be super weird if they hadn't celebrated that goal. What team in the world doesn't celebrate a last minute winner?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't celebrate, but it just felt so out of place.

They didn't celebrate that hard for the two other goals.

It would be expected of Atalanta/Torino or even the old Milan but it's just embarrassing for this "new" Milan.

Fassone was furious that we couldn't beat "a weaker team like Sampdoria" that have one point less in SA with one game less played. I wonder how low Fassone must rate Reijka.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The way I look at it, Silva won't improve without playing. It's why I was so mad that he didn't see any game time against Sampdoria. Silva needs to get used to Serie A, he is a special player, the kid has talent, and he's not going to improve without game time.

He should have definitely started against Samp.. but in a game as important as Roma.. I just don't know. I won't judge any decision Montella makes between Silva and Suso in the Roma game. There are clear advantages and disadvantages to both.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Isn't the fact that the team can come back, with only a few minutes left, to come back from their mistakes tell you a lot about this team?

Teams make mistakes, they all do, and I'm not sure why we aren't happy that the team shows it has the character to come back from blowing a lead.

Like... This is a good thing, we won, and it was not a good performance, but it was awesome that we still got back, like... WE WON!!!!!!! BE HAPPY!

Ash can never be happy

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i'm joining #montellaout

hilarious display tonight

we are milan! we should never have given fodders fc to even dream making a history here in san siro.

Sacchi lost to Espanyol in 88 in EL and almost lost his job.
You know the history after this.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Because Silva, despite his evident talent, seems to waste possession more often than not. Suso always tries to create opportunities and perhaps that's what we need against Roma with Kalinic, Kessie and the fullbacks trying to get into space.

I'm still Silva 60% over Suso 40%, but tonight's match made me less confident of starting Silva in a big Serie A fixture.

I feel he'll be better with more space. Roma will attack more, and with his speed, he should impress.

I have given up with Suso to the point where he should be rotation until he either fits in the team or gets some form.

Give me Silva as a speedy outlet who can create something and is on good form, over an extremely poor form, out of position, ball-hogging Suso.

If we're playing 4-3-3, then play Suso without a doubt. If it's 2 up top, I never want to see him on the pitch again.

He genuinely makes Matri look effective. Nonexistent, crowded out, weak. Just huge issues and all 3 of our strikers should be considered over him.

You know that's a nonsensical comment.

It was very low quality bait. :lol::lol::lol:

if suso starts against roma i will lose my shit

he has been abysmal for weeks

Thank you.

Silva gets another chance? Scores a goal. Suso started the last match and was shit? And got subbed on in this one and was shit?

Well it's a no-brainer that we need to start Suso.

Just before the goal he wasted a clear opportunity to set up an assist when we had a man over. I almost lost it... but i'm used to it now with suso :(

I rate Suso as a RW but he has no presence whatsoever centrally. Him doing it for Genoa means fuck all.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lack of effort is the only thing to take away from this game. The fact that we conceded two dumb goals and scored immediately after. Nothing to do with skill or tactics whatsoever, total shit attitude though today. Still, I doubt this game will have any real effect on our next couple games

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All Roma had to do was kick the ball out, that's it. The replay is on and it's making me sick.

You guys have weird hang ups.

Any team that scores a game winner, especially when it's a young kid, are going to be happy.

This is a good win, even if we played in 2nd gear the entire game. Defense made this game more difficult than it should have been. It was a routine win, but the defense decided to make things interesting for some reason.

Great response by the team though, they only had a few minutes to find a winner, and they did, and it was honestly great. I'm happy, so should you!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Forza Milan!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Switch back to 4 man defence already. This shit clearly isn't working. Play 4321 or 4222

and then change again, and then change again, and then change again, and then change again, and then change again

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bottom line is that our "10/10" transfer campaign still didn't address our biggest need - a proper striker who can score at the highest level. Honestly, it's ridiculous that despite spending 200 million on the team, we are debating for one of the striker positions between a raw 21 yr old who needs to learn a LOT before contributing at the highest level and a winger being converted to a forward.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He should have definitely started against Samp.. but in a game as important as Roma.. I just don't know. I won't judge any decision Montella makes between Silva and Suso in the Roma game. There are clear advantages and disadvantages to both.

One of my main issues with the Silva situation is how much he plays and his relative performances.

He has effectively been shunted out to be an EL only player. If he doesn't start in the league, he doesn't play. That is just poor for someone who has been good in pretty much every game he's played, scoring in most of them.

While the player who is picked over him is clearly out of position and in awful form because of it.

It would be like Montella playing Abate CB and Musacchio plays against SPAL and the EL matches. Just no real rationale it seems. Sure, Suso CAN do it if it clicks, but he's been shit and it's never looked like clicking while he's playing CF.

He's constantly either with the ball in inconsequential areas getting double-teamed or nowhere to be seen. Give me Silva getting hacked down over that any day.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Ash can never be happy
Yeah

I should be happy that we blew a comfortable lead while playing like shit and like we have no clue whatsoever.

Im happy with the late goal but lets not pretend that fixes the absolute shitshow that we watch again for the umpteenth time.

I dont care if we dont play beautiful football. But to play like we dont have any fucking clue every fucking game is what pisses me off.

I mean, this is the level of football you are supposed to expect after spending 200m+ on reinforcing the team?

And no, this isnt a team gelling issue either. There has been fuck all improvement in how we play with the same issues every single game. And this is what, like the 10th game we have played already?. Not to mention majority of the team was bought in early EXACTLY to avoid this and give them plenty of time.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Okay fuck this team... honestly

hahahhahhahahhaahah omg fuck this team.. being ashamed now to be Milan fan atm

just give up

Fuckkkkll offffffff yaaaas bitch
Why are they celebrating like that hoes.. uff

lol should i be happy now or what ? they acting like they won the final

poor RJK
shouldve stayed 2-2.. Now Montella can stay ffs

I dont get it why everyone is so happy here lol, after such a shamefull bad performance

lol a last-gasp win against farmers in EL.

Team celebrating like it was a last minute goal to win the CL final :fp::lol:

that last goal didnt hit me by one bit, I was just staring

Is this what you are supposed to read at a Milan Forum in a Milan Game thread? "milanfan89" is practically begging for a 6 month ban here.

Which mod is going to do the right thing? please don't encourage such behaviour.

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
Yeah the solution always a better striker for Milan!, we can't play football for crying out loud!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Is this what you are supposed to read at a Milan Forum in a Milan Game thread? "milanfan89" is practically begging for a 6 month ban here.

Which mod is going to do the right thing? please don't encourage such behaviour.

Are you seriously trying to become my rnb enemy or what

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you seriously trying to become my rnb enemy or what

Admit that you were wrong and that Borini was one of the best today and I shall forgive you :o

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Bottom line is that our "10/10" transfer campaign still didn't address our biggest need - a proper striker who can score at the highest level. Honestly, it's ridiculous that despite spending 200 million on the team, we are debating for one of the striker positions between a raw 21 yr old who needs to learn a LOT before contributing at the highest level and a winger being converted to a forward.
10/10 mercato

Always crack me up that one

Schedule