AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
www.stadium.it seem to have the cheapest tickets, 90 euros for a 3rd tier ticket compared to viagogo.co.uk who are about 105 euros... has anyone used stadium.it before? is it safe and reliable?

Reaction score
is there a normaly a lot of ac fans in the inter end for these games, i was going to buy a ticket for the first tear blu section to be with the milan fans but the ticket is £160.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
is there a normaly a lot of ac fans in the inter end for these games, i was going to buy a ticket for the first tear blu section to be with the milan fans but the ticket is £160.

first tier blue is inter fans dude, the Milan fans are on 2nd tier blue.

i remember last year when i went to the derby all the Milan fans in the curva sud on 2nd tier blue were throwing down water and other things down on the inter fans below in the 1st tier blue. but that was mainly because they held up a big banner slagging off Galliani..

looks like me and the boys are buying tickets for the 2nd tier red now at the lovely prive of €162 per ticket.. :head::mad:

but if we win it'll be well worth it.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
I keep trying to at least check the online tickets ordering thing on the official website, but it keeps telling me that the service isn't available for Italian customers, but I'm not in Italy. What's going on here? I'm trying to find tickets for the Milan-Napoli game in March btw.

P.S. Anyone have a favorite hotel in Milan to recommend? The last time I was there, I liked the hotel but it wasn't near anything great. Any info is appreciated. :)

Thanks

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Which section is the one with Milan fans?
Is 50 euro pretty good for the cheapest seats?

No. Games with Lazio and Napoli will not sell out. You can be sure in that just look at our figures. So only the price on the ticket is good. No hustlin' sites included. Right Astafjevs?

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
I go to the san siro every second week or so and you should have no problem getting tics for napoli and lazio on the day of the match.

Also somebody asked about obtaining a Cuore Rossonero - you may still be able to get them through www.mpestero.com - this is how I get mine. But sales end on 15 Jan so better hurry.

If you have a Cuore Rossonero you can also get a ticket for Milan-Man Utd at San Siro.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I keep trying to at least check the online tickets ordering thing on the official website, but it keeps telling me that the service isn't available for Italian customers, but I'm not in Italy. What's going on here? I'm trying to find tickets for the Milan-Napoli game in March btw.

P.S. Anyone have a favorite hotel in Milan to recommend? The last time I was there, I liked the hotel but it wasn't near anything great. Any info is appreciated. :)

Thanks

You're far too early. They won't even be on sale to Cuore Rossonero holders, let alone general sale or online. Check back 7-14 days before the game. I believe that message you're getting is just for information (to any Italians who are being lazy), and not because you are doing anything wrong.

No. Games with Lazio and Napoli will not sell out. You can be sure in that just look at our figures. So only the price on the ticket is good. No hustlin' sites included. Right Astafjevs?

Yup.

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Astafjevs I'm hoping you can help me (or anybody for that matter)!

I have a Cuore Rossonero for 2nd anello blue. I'm going to the Siena game on Sunday so I'll be in Milano Monday morning. Ac Milan wesite says that tickets for the derby go on sale Monday morning at Intesa Sanpaolo Group outlets.

So my question is - do I have to go to the bank outlet where I got my Cuore Rossonero? This would be a problem for me as I got mine through the internet. Or will any bank outlet do?

I also got my Codice Fiscale from the Italian Embassy in Dublin today if this makes any difference.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't think tickets go on sale to any Cuore Rossonero holders until Thursday. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are for season ticket holders who wish to buy more tickets.

Thursday and Friday are for sale to Cuore Rossonero holders. At least that's what I thought was happening. And yes, as a foreign Cuore Rossonero holder, you need to go to the same place as where you originally got your card in order to get tickets.

What website did you get your card from?

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
I got my Cuore Rossonero from www.mpestero.com.

I don't speak italian and I'm using a google translation toolbar to translate so it doesn't always read to good in English.

I don't think mpestero will be able to do anything. I don't think you get a paper ticket this time - access to the derby is put on to your Cuore Rossonero.

This is the page I translated:
http://www.acmilan.com/infopage.aspx?id=114768

Inter are selling tics through Banca Popolare di Milano from Monday so I might try there before my flight back.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I don't speak italian and I'm using a google translation toolbar to translate so it doesn't always read to good in English.

I don't think mpestero will be able to do anything. I don't think you get a paper ticket this time - access to the derby is put on to your Cuore Rossonero.

Inter are selling tics through Banca Popolare di Milano from Monday so I might try there before my flight back.

how much are you willing to pay for a ticket? there are good few websites with tickets available on them but they very overpriced.. i tried private messaging you there but i couldnt because you have private message disabled in your settings!

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
At the moment I'm not willing to pay the ridiculously overpriced amount.

I've got two options to try monday morning before my flight back. If they don't work out then I'll consider overpriced internet sites. I was at the home derby in Sept so I don't mind (too much) waiting until next season...

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At the moment I'm not willing to pay the ridiculously overpriced amount.

I've got two options to try monday morning before my flight back. If they don't work out then I'll consider overpriced internet sites. I was at the home derby in Sept so I don't mind (too much) waiting until next season...

yea but dude this one is gona be epic. I've been to the derby the last 3 seasons and they were good, but im expecting this one to be the best by far, due to the fact that the competition between Milan and inter hasnt been as close in the last few seasons as it has this season, and the hatred between Milan and inter is at a high, thanks mainly to mourinho being such a knob.. plus the fact we'r playin deadly football and winnin while inter are playin crap (and still winning but ya kno wat i mean!) which means we'll probably win..

as a matter of interest do u go over from Ireland much to see them play? iv been going over once or sumtimes twice a season since i was 12

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
I only started going regularly last season. I went to about 10 games last season. The Siena game this season will by my 8th (I think). I live in dublin and aerlingus have cheap flights into Linate airport so it's not too much of a hassle.

I have a Cuore Ressonero so I try to get over for as many games as I can.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

My friend, you have to order through that website.

http://www.mpestero.com/news.aspx

Read that. There's a crappy English translation already on that page I believe, but it will make sense to you. Basically, you have to order tickets via their website, but in that table where you put your details (surname, name, D.O.B, e.t.c), make sure you put your Cuore Rossonero number, and not the number on the form of ID that you use. Fill in the rest of your details and payment method, select the Inter-Milan match, and send it.

I think they will then get back to you to confirm if you have a ticket or not.

Last edited:

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
My friend, you have to order through that website.

http://www.mpestero.com/news.aspx

Read that. There's a crappy English translation already on that page I believe, but it will make sense to you. Basically, you have to order tickets via their website, but in that table where you put your details (surname, name, D.O.B, e.t.c), make sure you put your Cuore Rossonero number, and not the number on the form of ID that you use. Fill in the rest of your details and payment method, select the Inter-Milan match, and send it.

I think they will then get back to you to confirm if you have a ticket or not.

Thanks Astafjevs - did that last night so hopefully it will work.

Another question for you Astafjevs. For the derby match milan supporters are always is 2nd ring blue. Does that mean that Cuore Rossenero holders for 2nd ring blue have first choice for away derby matches?

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I got confirmation of my ticket for Milan derby - can't wait for this!

nice one delighted for ya, had my own fair bit of drama gettin my tickets aswel so kno how ya feel!

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thanks Astafjevs - did that last night so hopefully it will work.

Another question for you Astafjevs. For the derby match milan supporters are always is 2nd ring blue. Does that mean that Cuore Rossenero holders for 2nd ring blue have first choice for away derby matches?

I don't think so, no. Simply because I would expect them to say so on their website if this was the case, otherwise it is unfair on all of those holders who apply and don't get tickets.

Also, it seems a bit unfair on those who don't want to sit in the Curva Sud, and so choose a seat elsewhere.

I got confirmation of my ticket for Milan derby - can't wait for this!

Excellent. Glad it worked.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok guys, (maybe you could help Astafjevs), those of you who have been to Milan before should be able to help me out here.

me and 3 other lads are going to Milan next weekend, we'r all 24 years old, and I wana know what pubs and clubs are good to go to? now keep in mind we'r all from Ireland! and therefore wana have lots to drink and have a good laugh and hot girls wud be cool too! so what im trying to say is we dont wana go to any "conservative" places where the Milanese go wearing their armani suits and pose with their cocktails cos I wudnt imagine we'd fit in!!

any ideas would be greatly appreciated cheers!

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In which case, I'd avoid Hollywood.

I reckon you and your friends will love Zip :D :D

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
ok guys, (maybe you could help Astafjevs), those of you who have been to Milan before should be able to help me out here.

me and 3 other lads are going to Milan next weekend, we'r all 24 years old, and I wana know what pubs and clubs are good to go to? now keep in mind we'r all from Ireland! and therefore wana have lots to drink and have a good laugh and hot girls wud be cool too! so what im trying to say is we dont wana go to any "conservative" places where the Milanese go wearing their armani suits and pose with their cocktails cos I wudnt imagine we'd fit in!!

any ideas would be greatly appreciated cheers!

you can go to alcatraz milano. its a disco with good dance music, cool people and deejays.

check it out. http://www.alcatrazmilano.com

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In which case, I'd avoid Hollywood.

I reckon you and your friends will love Zip :D :D

cool thanks guys, sounds good.. oh yea is Zip a club/disco or is it a bar/pub??

could you guys give me a yes or no on the following if u are familiar with these 4 places..

Propaganda, Bar Magenta , Grand cafe Fashion, Shu????? i looked up these on the internet and they sounded good but obviously I cant be sure!

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Zip is a club, primarily populated by homosexuals and cross-dressers :D

Like I said, you guys will love it :D

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zip is a club, primarily populated by homosexuals and cross-dressers :D

Like I said, you guys will love it :D

hahaa oh shiiiiiit thank God u told me dat, I can just imagine the abuse i wuda got from the lads if i had to have brought them out there!! rite so we'll be staying well clear of that spot!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one more thing, where is good to go on a sunday night in milan? was looking up some info on the internet and it doesnt really say anything about sunday nights..

decided on bar magenta and alcatraz for the saturday nite, dey sound like the best options..

oh yea and i dont want any more suggestions like Astafjevs's gay bars he hangs out in!! :p

Schedule