Coppa Italia Semi Finals: Juventus vs AC Milan 12/06/2020 20:30CET

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Wow the negativity around here is absolutely disgraceful considering whats going on in the world. We should be happy we get to see our favourite team and football again. Stop whining you panzies

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just want this season to end, am I asking too much? :o

The season has ended. Unless from 3rd to 6th start dropping points like crazy and we start scoring like crazy then season is done.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow the negativity around here is absolutely disgraceful considering whats going on in the world. We should be happy we get to see our favourite team and football again. Stop whining you panzies

I am happy B but we always hope the best for our team. Forza Milan!!

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Top:
D'rumma, Kjaer, Pioli

Flop:
Rebic, Paqueta, Penaldo

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U guys ever seen any contentious decisions go against Juve? That push in the back of Kjaer is the latest In a long line of what the fuck Is VAR about When Juve are around moments

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
U guys ever seen any contentious decisions go against Juve? That push in the back of Kjaer is the latest In a long line of what the fuck Is VAR about When Juve are around moments

VAR is just a screen for corrupt officials to hide behind, doesn?t solve shit if there is a preexisting bias

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuck juve. Oh well kinda happy i missed it

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It was offside in Kjaer situation.

Sorry but ref was the least problem tonight for us. We beat ourselves, as usual.

That fucking pen changed everything. Hell, it will be even better for us if he scored in that situation.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kjaer was in an offside position.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unbeaten vs juve in 2 games despite awful refs and missing our best players

Pioli might not be the answer, but has done a respectable job considering

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I loved our cohesion and discipline after the red card. Also the tactical organization.
If took more risks we could’ve had a goal against us.
Nice coaching with the material he had.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
juve didn't try because they didn't have to

we were 1 man down, needed a goal but didn't chase it at all not even in the last minutes of the game

this game was most likely a god sent for the juve players. they got to experience competitive football without having to actually stress about it, great way for them to re-start the season

Yup it was like a closed doors friendly for Juve. Pioli?s disinterest was evident from him not even trying after the red card. (And honestly why would he be interested anymore).

This club is going through a really shitty time. And I can?t really see any window of hope in the future.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Well that was interesting last night. On the plus side we were defensively solid there were moments of fluidity albeit it very brief. I can't blame the players there is so much uncertainty and with 10 men against a strong Juve squad we kept our head above water.

I can't say it enough we need to keep Kjaer at least for another year. He's solid and his long range passing is exquisite.

Ale had a good game and with the right team around him he will flourish. Kessie Bennacer and Paqueta all had good moments.

As tough as it is the lads need to put all the uncertainty to the side and do a job and get el.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Fuck juve. Oh well kinda happy i missed it

You jinxed it bro. You should've been here and then quit around 75th minute. Then we would've won :cry:

I loved our cohesion and discipline after the red card. Also the tactical organization.
If took more risks we could?ve had a goal against us.
Nice coaching with the material he had.

yeah, I think Pioli is doing a decent job with what he has at hand...our squad is just too dead, especially the one available yesterday

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're not Juve. We don't have a bench to compensate three of our most important players. Let alone four after the 15th minute. I'm okay with the result and also with the defensive composure.

Could have Pioli taken more risks?

Maybe, especially towards the dying minutes of the match. However the probability to win this with all the players missing and one man down wouldn't have increased a lot by taking more risks. Instead it would have been more probable that we'd lost by three or more goals difference.

I guess from a moral point of view Pioli saw the benefit of not loosing this game despite loosing out on the final and didn't want to kill that little left of our morale by throwing in everything he got (which would have been very little tho) and risking an Atalanta bis.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You jinxed it bro. You should've been here and then quit around 75th minute. Then we would've won :cry:

:thumbsup:

Rebic saw Qaas wasn't here so threw the game on purpose. Shameless.