The epic of Dzeko

Milanista4life

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva,PATO,Nesta,Dzeko
We need him home :)

It`s your dream,my dream,everyone dream.

seeU at MilaneLLO.

M

MassterMark

fu dzeko & your new contract.

i hardly believe that he is worth 40 mio €....

AND he (or benzema) should be bought instead borriello!!!, not huntelaar!!!
cus hunt can play with some strong CB, but borriello is some strong CB, who sux at it...

MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Just heard from a commentator of a a last night game who is supposed to know Dzeko (but he is also known for a lot of bs) that Dzeko signed a contract for an Italian club :D but will wait for a July to announce. I haven't heard that but just wanna share an info ;)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Just heard from a commentator of a a last night game who is supposed to know Dzeko (but he is also known for a lot of bs) that Dzeko signed a contract for an Italian club :D but will wait for a July to announce. I haven't heard that but just wanna share an info ;)

'nough said :rolleyes:

Reaction score
It's like this kid....Ronaldinho is like the amazingly hot girl that you put up with her annoying ways because....well her talent more than makes up for it :cool: . Even if you had to teach her to read, spell and count(something that I'm sure M84 has had to do but for entirely different reasons :D ) you'd have the patience for it. Hunt is like the normal, average everyday reasonably hot chick you come across. I'm guessing that 99% of us would get tired of her if she gave any sort of trouble....Sometimes your buddies would laugh at you when your girlfriend (first scenario) stuck the deodorant up her ass because it said "push up bottom" from the label but you wouldn't mind because when she wears that mini skirt with half her butt outside you look like grand master pimp daddy :star: However after two nights in a row of begging for it you might consider giving the girl from the second scenario the "maybe we need space" talk .

youre a funny guy... top notch!

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!

I come here to write that... you watch the game on OBN, right? :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
fu dzeko & your new contract.

stop being a racist.

He won't go for 40 mil. Remember how we wanted 100 mil for Kaka and got 65. . CR9 was suppose to cost 125 mil. Went for 80. Benzema costing 50mil according to lyon.

Everyone needs to get off this 40 mil number. It's just semantics from Wolfsburg management. Unless Man Shitty feels like grossly overpaying, AND HE ACCEPTS, it won't happen

M

MassterMark

we can get a poll for our wish for strong CB.

dzeko, benzema...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
we can get a poll for our wish for strong CB.

dzeko, benzema...

wallbang.gif
wallbang.gif
wallbang.gif

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
40 mil is utter crap, so feel free to skip the bs . will get him, for around 25 mil,THIS summer.
(Here i come again with the predictions. BAN ME if wrong :o)

@ReBorned :
They're quite good at NBA, but Sasa Vugdalic is really a dickhead:D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Both of em should cost the same. 25-30 million. Like Milano and many others said before, this 40 million is BS. I'd take Dzeko over Benzema anyday. Dzeko and Pato upfront should be deadly.

I know the 40 mil is bullshit, I thought Benzema would go for like 35 compared to 25 for dzeko.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know the 40 mil is bullshit, I thought Benzema would go for like 35 compared to 25 for dzeko.

Real got him for 40, is playing him out of position in the wings, benching him doing everythin possible to wreck his confidence and he is not doin that well there. Wen's the last time Madrid got someone and sold at a profit :D.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Real got him for 40, is playing him out of position in the wings, benching him doing everythin possible to wreck his confidence and he is not doin that well there. Wen's the last time Madrid got someone and sold at a profit :D.

lol Real Madrid would have been a better team w/o kaka and benzema and keeping robben/sneijder....

higgy

ronaldo----sneijder---robben

xabi---lass

no--con--cen--tration

cassillas​

Just my opnion. But eitherway the constant sweeping changes is never good. They finally learn how to play w/ each other then u switch it up

Banana Rama

Banned
Reaction score
lol Real Madrid would have been a better team w/o kaka and benzema and keeping robben/sneijder....

higgy

ronaldo----sneijder---robben

xabi---lass

no--con--cen--tration

cassillas​

Just my opnion. But eitherway the constant sweeping changes is never good. They finally learn how to play w/ each other then u switch it up

I agree with you on Sneijder, Kaka has been poor so far, he seems to have lost some pace, they should of kept Sneijder. Your wrong about Robben tho, he is injury prone and still gets injured alot, they will have Ribery for the left wing next season anyway. Im hoping Madrid finally get David Villa aswell so Manchester United can finally get Benzema who would be awesome with Rooney.

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt

We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him!

:o checkmate

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Its gonna b a big mistake not 2 sign him.
Which make me think thats exactly what will do having G&B in charge.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Its gonna b a big mistake not 2 sign him.
Which make me think thats exactly what will do having G&B in charge.

I can see it now. Interview w/ Galliani "Dzeko? He is good forward. But we signed a player who has scored many more goals last season!"

1212429850.jpg

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
real got him for 40, is playing him out of position in the wings, benching him doing everythin possible to wreck his confidence and he is not doin that well there. Wen's the last time madrid got someone and sold at a profit :d.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
How much would Benzema cost? Prolly more than Dzeko

considering his season is shite so far and considering madrid doesn't have too much understanding for underperfoming player benzema might be even cheaper than džeko. real signed benz for 40m euros and at the end of season his price will fall to around 30m, who knows.

btw that obn commentator is dumbest person in the world so i don't believe a world coming from his mouth.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
I love Dzeko but his price is WAY TOO MUCH!

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
is it even confirmed that Real will be selling benzema? or just speculation based on his performance.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
speculation and i don't know why people are mentioning him in this thread..milan need dzeko and not benzema + dzeko is milan's fan and probably will end up in milan.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
speculation and i don't know why people are mentioning him in this thread..milan need dzeko and not benzema + dzeko is milan's fan and probably will end up in milan.

So because he's Milan's fan we should make an unbalanced signing and push who out the door?...............so one in form striker at the moment, and no squad depth because he's a fan? Iam a fan! should they sign me ?

Schedule