The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND HAS ZERO POTENTIAL

Gaunlet has been thrown down. Let's discuss...

I have to disagree :cool: . He has good potential but needs playing time. With big minutes I think Milan could make a very good player out of him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Zlatan flies back to Sweden.

Sacchi second spell = failed
Sheva, Kaka, Boateng, Balotelli, Zlatan = failed
even Leonardo second spell (as director) = failed

second spell is cursed here. no wonder why Ancelotti don't want to come back.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Zsoboslai or whatever his name is looks good from the YouTube videos. He is even good at free kicks and has a decent pace on the ball. Plays like a true number 10

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND HAS ZERO POTENTIAL

Gaunlet has been thrown down. Let's discuss...

I watched a few Primavera games and I can say you are wrong. Whether he will become a great player is to be determined but he is surely talented. He is actually a very good set pieces taker.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I watched a few Primavera games and I can say you are wrong. Whether he will become a great player is to be determined but he is surely talented. He is actually a very good set pieces taker.

I watched a few Milan games where he didn't play and I think he's trash

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Milan, Brian Rodriguez idea: contact with the agent

Time for surveys and evaluations at AC Milan. Los Angeles striker Brian Rodriguez is in the sights. First exploratory contacts with agent Pablo Bentancur, who moves to probe the market. Brian Rodriguez will land in Europe in the next market session. Napoli likes it, Sampdoria takes care of it and Bologna appreciates it. And now Milan are also in the running.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
La Gazzetta dello Sport reports the results of the research carried out by Kpmg on the economic value of the top 32 European companies. The numbers of AC Milan have been disastrous, which in the last four years have seen their value drop dramatically (-3%), to 526 million (22nd in the standings), lower than those of Rome and Naples. In this period the Rossoneri have accumulated record operating losses of 442 million

Can't wait for the lavish mercato.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
KPMG's Football Club’s Valuation: The European Elite 2020

1. Real Madrid €3.478bn

2. Manchester United €3.342bn

3. FC Barcelona €3.193bn

4. Bayern Munich €2.878bn

5. Liverpool €2.658bn

6. Manchester City €2.606bn

7. Chelsea €2.218bn

8. Tottenham Hotspur €2.067bn

9. Paris Saint-Germain €1.911bn

10. Arsenal €1.852bn

11. Juventus €1.735bn

14. Inter €983m

16. Roma €602m

17. Napoli €590m

22. Milan €526m

28. Lazio €328m

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
KPMG's Football Club’s Valuation: The European Elite 2020

giphy.gif

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
10m and only Roma and Milan are fighting over him. Says a lot. :D

From a positive side, if he's worse than Calabria and Conti? Unlikely.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool reportedly are not convinced that Werner is worth his clause (60 m) and are not longer interested. At the same time merda believe they will get 111 m for Lautaro :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan lose value, Inter surge

The annual KPMG report showed that Milan are the only club in Europe’s top 32 to have lost value over the last five years, whereas Inter increased by 146 per cent.

During that period, the Rossoneri went from Silvio Berlusconi to Yonghong Li and then Elliott Management, who repossessed the club after the Chinese businessman defaulted on loan repayments.

The study by accounting organisation KPMG found that Milan are the only club in Europe’s top 32 to not only have failed to grow during the last five years, but even lost value.

Their Football Club Valuation fell by three per cent, from €545m to €526m.

On the other hand, within the same city, Inter increased their value by 146 per cent, giving them the biggest improvement after Lyon (193 per cent) and Tottenham Hotspur (158 per cent).

It took the Nerazzurri’s value to €983m, almost double that of their San Siro rivals.

“The two Milanese clubs took completely different paths,” KPMG Global Head of Sports Andrea Sartori told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Elliott Management are a private equity fund with very different objectives to Suning, who are strategic investors benefiting from investment in Inter by using the brand to help sell their products. It’s no coincidence that Inter have notably increased their commercial revenue.

“As for Milan, it’s extraordinary that in the last five years they have accumulated losses of €442m equivalent to the profit made by Tottenham (€439m) in the same period.

“Milan are paying for a lack of planning, the failure of the Yonghong Li purchase which did more damage than anything else. At this point, it’s difficult to see any other way out for the Rossoneri than to sell the club.”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We will bounce back. I'll just have to wait until I buy my unborn son beer.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One UCL qualification and we are back to business. If Ralf's plan succeeds and brings us back to CL groups immediately and we explode with 3-4 transfers like Ben and Theo the value will grow significantly.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On other news the protocol proposed for Serie A was accepted. Basically if there is just 1 new case the season will be called off

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Official: Coppa Italia June 13, Serie A 20

Can't wait for Milan to ruin my life again every weekend. :lol: :lol:

And our first game will be the 2nd semifinal match in Coppa Italia vs Juventus :lol: Without Ibra, Castillejo, Theo Hernandes, and probably Kessie as well who hasn't got the ok to start training yet. :lol:

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Season is ruined anyway so you can't ruin it more for me. :o

I just want us to reach EL spot, hope they won't blew it (especially because 7th place will be opet for EL spot too). It's not perfect but I need games besides Serie A.

Actually, this time I'm happy because I finally can see brighter future ahead of us with Ralf. :o And I can't wait for mercato and new season.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Season is ruined anyway so you can't ruin it more for me. :o

I just want us to reach EL spot, hope they won't blew it (especially because 7th place will be opet for EL spot too). It's not perfect but I need games besides Serie A.

Actually, this time I'm happy because I finally can see brighter future ahead of us with Ralf. :o And I can't wait for mercato and new season.

The first round of EL qualification (with 7th place) could be before the end of this season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule