nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Im near the end

Its a pretty big story, not as good as AC2 though

But the world is humongous, gets tedious aswell sailing everywhere

Nearly finished the story but only 60% complete in the game

Its still good though, I like it. Better than AC3 and AC1 but still behind all Ezio games

Ezio was so damn cool

yeah i'm only 13% in or so - james kidd just revealed himself (which i totally was expecting)... it'll keep me occupied for the next week or so. the visuals and colour schemes of the Caribbean is :star: i reckon the game looks out of this world on the PS4 and Xbox One.

after i finish, i'll return it and buy The Last Of Us. waited all year for these holidays so i can indulge in my gaming lifestyle

I hated the ship from ACIII and now I've got no choice but to use it. It's okay but sailing from place to place has the same feels as travelling within the frontier.

i'm so shit at fighting though, even though the newer games have more kill moves the fluidity of AC: Brotherhood has yet to be matched.

PS4 launch tonight - another midnight launch shift :cool:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I feel that they've deviated too from stealth based gameplay.

I couldn't be bothered to finish III and have no intention of even trying IV.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Here's my take on this.

I never liked pirate settings. I don't know, it never really got to me. I disliked the sea battles of AC3 because of this. Now I did play AC4 and I'm going to finish the game today. I love the story so far and I actually don't mind sailing from one island to the next. They really made the islands look interesting.

The only two things I dislike about this game are:
- Too many random islands (that all look quite the same as well) you can't access.
- Contracts, collecting chests, treasures, relics, fragments is all quite repetitive. Though that's optional of course.

All in all a quite good game, blew me away at times. :)

Nothing beats AC2/Brotherhood for me though.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Fantastic. Just started AC Black Flag and thought about doing those last few missions and finish the game. I load my save game, get to see a clip and get the credits. :proud:

Oh well, on to Amnesia 2.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Finished Amnesia 2! A bit disappointing in my opinion. First part of the game was amazing and a great experience, but after you encounter "the monster" for the first time it all becomes quite repetitive. Still not a bad game at all!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Finished Amnesia 2! A bit disappointing in my opinion. First part of the game was amazing and a great experience, but after you encounter "the monster" for the first time it all becomes quite repetitive. Still not a bad game at all!
You finished it in ~3 hours?

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Finished AC4 today :)

Infinitely better than AC3 and its ending was pleasant - both with Edward and present day :)

One of the best games in the franchise, up there with AC2. The present-day missions were great as well.

Spoiler:
fuck juno. second i saw her in her cortana form i swore at her for a good two minutes - and john :head: had whats coming for him :)

Might keep the game a little longer or just give both games (3 and 4) to my friend (he let me play Brotherhood and Revelations when he had it).

Will get The Last of Us tomorrow or next week depending on how bothered I ams

Ade is a beast :star: :proud: :cool:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of fucking game is this? All I've done today is play it then go to the toilet then play it then go to the toilet. So much farts and maybe sharts... half the time I'm not blinking cos of my surroundings and cut scenes. It's too much!

I hated the flood with an absolute passion when I was Master Chief but as a normal person with weapons that could never compare --- I can't do it. I can probably play this game at one hour intervals but maybe I've crammed too much in today. Never been into zombie games but this one is killing me from the inside

Not touching it until I'm playing with people watching and there is actually things going around me. Locking oneself into a room with volume on high on a decent sized television is not pleasant.

Assassin's Creed is like a Ratchet and Clank game compared to this. How have the makers of Crash Bandicoot come up with this? I have Uncharted 2 sitting under the tele but I've never been bothered to play it.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What kind of fucking game is this? All I've done today is play it then go to the toilet then play it then go to the toilet. So much farts and maybe sharts... half the time I'm not blinking cos of my surroundings and cut scenes. It's too much!

I hated the flood with an absolute passion when I was Master Chief but as a normal person with weapons that could never compare --- I can't do it. I can probably play this game at one hour intervals but maybe I've crammed too much in today. Never been into zombie games but this one is killing me from the inside

Not touching it until I'm playing with people watching and there is actually things going around me. Locking oneself into a room with volume on high on a decent sized television is not pleasant.

Assassin's Creed is like a Ratchet and Clank game compared to this. How have the makers of Crash Bandicoot come up with this? I have Uncharted 2 sitting under the tele but I've never been bothered to play it.
a-cute-kitten-11.jpg

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
fucking spot on :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

want want want WANT WANT WANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What is so special about "The Witcher" games? I never played one, though it does look interesting.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What is so special about "The Witcher" games? I never played one, though it does look interesting.
Me neither. But it looks so cool. :D

It's supposed to be a more mature Skyrim, in a smaller, more concentrated scale with a better story.

I really want to play Witcher 2 on the PC, but dat 15 GB download. :cry:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Last of Us The Movie to be made?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

:lol::proud:

---

oh dude whenever i get the chance to play it I do... what a game. Fucking scary as shit. The hotel generator bit made me scream like a little bitch and took me a few days of rest from it to mentally prepare myself to get it done. Every time here crickets make noises now, i trip. Can't play it alone for more than 2 hours, I get sucked in too much.

Very high quality game. Too much feels though. My sense of awareness, hearing and sight just go off the charts while i play this.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Mind has been blown

The winter missions in this game were absolutely insane. The game was already decent before it but afterwards those missions empower you to go all ruthless on both humans and infected.

Finally finished the game this afternoon - game was too deep. The last game I played from Naughty Dog was Crash Bandicoot 3 so this game slapped me hard on the face. I have Uncharted 2 lying around but I cbf for it.

Mentally draining, very immersive game. All done now. Now I am considering the next game to purchase. NFS Rivals seems to be the one I might try out next.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't.

NFS is well and truly dead.

After the fuckery that was ProStreet and Shift I never wanted to get near it again. I remember being slightly curious about Undercover, The Run (which was really dumb) but Hot Pursuit looked okay. Most Wanted (2nd one) was never ever going to live up to the first so I stayed away from it. NFS Rivals apparently kicks ass on the newer consoles visually but I am still skeptical.

COD and BF are okay I guess, I can go for them but I won't enjoy them like my younger brothers would. They like those games a lot more than myself. GTA? Naa.

Only game I really want now is Watch Dogs.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
After the fuckery that was ProStreet and Shift I never wanted to get near it again. I remember being slightly curious about Undercover, The Run (which was really dumb) but Hot Pursuit looked okay. Most Wanted (2nd one) was never ever going to live up to the first so I stayed away from it. NFS Rivals apparently kicks ass on the newer consoles visually but I am still skeptical.

COD and BF are okay I guess, I can go for them but I won't enjoy them like my younger brothers would. They like those games a lot more than myself. GTA? Naa.

Only game I really want now is Watch Dogs.
Ever tried the Arkham series? I think you'd like it.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever tried the Arkham series? I think you'd like it.

Batman. Yeah I have. They aren't bad. Definitely one of the better superhero game characters. I am not too interested or involved with the Gotham universe though.

I have always been interested in Crysis series (especially since it used to be a benchmark for visuals on PC not too long ago). Plus I can finally be an overpowered protagonist again.

AC 4, Last of Us all within the space of a month... I'm quite pleased with my choices so far (not that I could of went wrong with them)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Anyone play Civ here?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Played Civilization I

Great game! :thumbsup:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone play Civ here?

I started Civ V about a week ago. Still need to learn a lot, which takes a ton of time. Cool game though. :)

Plus I also watch the Yogscast episodes, which are hilarious and I can learn a lot.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm guessing you bought it in the Steam sale?

I've also recently started playing.

It's too addictive. I did have III and IV, but I never put too much interest into them compared to this one.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I loved IV, never really got into V, but mainly because my interest in strategy games had faded. If I'm bored enough (getting really close), might give it another try.

~

@nuttela and anyone else, would you recommend playing Portal 1 prior to playing the sequel?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Anyone playing/wants to play Path of Exile?

The game that everything diablo 3 should have been but didnt even come close to.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Jammin. While you can play P2 on its own, game definitely is heaps better if you know what happens in portal 1 and the characters behaviour.

It's a very short game, 3-5 hours. P2 is almost twice or even three times as long if you struggle a bit. Great games, both of them.

Schedule