The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-05-2018, 19:13   #17781
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
You think they really wanna put 100m into our pockets for a back up gk
Thank you.

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:14   #17782
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
You have a Ferrari... yr not gonna use it to plough through the fields, are you?
I think you're not giving his defensive capabilities enough credit. He is a creative type, but he can do a lot more. Simply put, he has the potential to become an absolute top player. We should try for him and he should play in our midfield in those roles I suggested, he'll do fine there.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:19   #17783
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
I think you're not giving his defensive capabilities enough credit. He is a creative type, but he can do a lot more. Simply put, he has the potential to become an absolute top player. We should try for him and he should play in our midfield in those roles I suggested, he'll do fine there.

yes, he's a top player who you suggested timeshare the pitch with Kessie and Bigly.

Kick Bigly out or give him Hakan's shirt

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 17-05-2018, 19:19   #17784
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Thank you.

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola has signed a new deal with @ManCity keeping him with the Premier League champions until 2021. #SSN

So in 2021 we will be done with Grinta era... And can hopefully entice Pep G to come get us playing the football that made us the #1 team in world.football

I can wait 3 more years
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:19   #17785
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Juve not buying him has nowt to do.with his qualities

You think they really wanna put 100m into our pockets for a back up gk

They already signed chesney last season... N they got Perrin as a back up.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:19   #17786
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Or actually rotate players and use the squad like a sensible person

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:22   #17787
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by moohtra View Post
Guiseppe Riso is currently meeting with Mirabelli at Casa Milan to discuss one of his clients: Baselli.
Add 10 million and get Barella. SMH. Mirabelli sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Baselli is the definition of mediocre... if you want italians then sign someone with potentials like the barella kid

Signature
LOCATELLI
Khurrisu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:25   #17788
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola has signed a new deal with @ManCity keeping him with the Premier League champions until 2021. #SSN

So in 2021 we will be done with Grinta era... And can hopefully entice Pep G to come get us playing the football that made us the #1 team in world.football

I can wait 3 more years
All of a sudden I dont feel the long fast... reinvigorated

Signature
Milan:
Old 17-05-2018, 19:29   #17789
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:

I can wait 3 more years
I’m sure Biraghi would’ve transformed into the second coming of Maldini by then

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:31   #17790
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I’m sure Biraghi would’ve transformed into the second coming of Maldini by then

Okay why are you in meltdown mode?
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:38   #17791
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

Id be happy with Baselli for 10 million ish, decent cover for Midfield
dcfcfan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:46   #17792
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:

I can wait 3 more years
fraudiola can fuck off we have enough managers who keep robbing China, we dont need another thief
LocalHero80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:46   #17793
leaf
#FreeTommyRobinson

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
FFP is the dumbest document ever written. It ensures teams that were already making a lot of money at the time of it's introduction stay up, and teams that are trying to get to the next level stay down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Yeah I think Yonghong is about as well-known in China as that crazy preacher Dru often quotes is in India.

More like a camel with its head buried deep. Or more realistically, like a jobhunter polishing his resume.
Please don't revel in your ignorance. It's embarrassing.

Google "top Islamic Preachers in the World" and Zakir Naik comes up at the top of the page and in nearly every result.
Top Result here

Google "Top Chinese Billionaires" and Li is nowhere to be found
Top Result here

I couldn't even find him here

You simply can't keep lying like this.
Go away

Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:47   #17794
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

seasons come and seasons go, yet the love for baselli stays. I'm sure if we already didnt have bertolacci kucka and such, mirabelli would be all over them. I have a feeling we're still ruled by
Old 17-05-2018, 19:48   #17795
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

reports about Radja to Zenit for 50m?? Sad if we cant compete for him
Old 17-05-2018, 19:51   #17796
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

The list of players that didn't make it for France... Wissam Ben Yedder (Sevilla), Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich) Benoit Costil (Bordeaux), Mathieu Debuchy (Saint-Etienne), Lucas Digne (Barcelona), Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Adrien Rabiot (PSG), Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Palace), Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham), Kurt Zouma (Stoke City - on loan from Chelsea).

We should take a look at some of these names if they want to change clubs possibly if that helps them. Coman, Lacazette, Martial, Rabiot specifically.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:52   #17797
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
reports about Radja to Zenit for 50m?? Sad if we cant compete for him
He is slowly declining though
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:53   #17798
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
He is slowly declining though
yeah but better than a midtable baselli who wont reach him even at his peak
Old 17-05-2018, 19:58   #17799
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

When people bring up that Milan beat Roma, Lazio, Inter, etc is because they're trying to say that the gap between us and Roma and Lazio is not that large, team-to-team.

Milan has to do better when it comes to smaller teams, and especially when you're dealing with a team as young as ours, you then see why people are optimistic about where this team can go.

I'm becoming more pessimistic, especially with Gattuso (I'm slowly becoming less-and-less of a fan, but I disagree that he's just a grinta coach)

But why would you guys want Neves? He just shined in the Championship. Even if you said it is better than Serie B (which I would agree with) it's still a second division. If you think that Andre Silva is coming out of a weak league in Portugal, why would you want to bring in Neves from the Championship?

Our midfield needs a LCM, a LW, and a ST at the absolute minimum. After that, we need a vice-Kessie, a backup winger, and a backup LB. Otherwise, the team is actually pretty good. We really need to improve our goals output, but, if we can solve that problem--I think even with Gattuso--we can become a very formidable team.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 19:58   #17800
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Okay why are you in meltdown mode?
Because we might end the season with less points then last season after spending 250m and are being linked with Biraghi, Sandro & Baselli. Also, we prematurely handed Gattuso a 3-year contract when Conte/Ancelotti/Sarri/Gasperini/Emery are available. Should I be happy?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote