Tennis

Should women be paid the same sum as men in Grand Slams?

• Total voters

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You cannot be the GOAT if you are not better than your arch rival lel wtf. Not everything is about slams. Nadal is the better player. Fed finally beat him so yes now he is the undisputed GOAT. In saying thay if nadal reaches level with fodza's slam tally then nadal is the GOAT. He is 5 years younger dont forget.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
around 2007/08 Tournament directors slowed down all courts to allow the heavy baseline hitters in Nadal, Novak and Murray more chance to return, They wanted longer rallies, This directly hurt Roger's game. Had the courts stayed the same over the last 8 or so years Fed would probably be past 20 GS titles.

41 Semi's 28 GS finals 18 wins, He's the GOAT no questions.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You can't just ignore the difference in quality between the current big 4 vs Roddick and co.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
around 2007/08 Tournament directors slowed down all courts to allow the heavy baseline hitters in Nadal, Novak and Murray more chance to return, They wanted longer rallies, This directly hurt Roger's game. Had the courts stayed the same over the last 8 or so years Fed would probably be past 20 GS titles.

41 Semi's 28 GS finals 18 wins, He's the GOAT no questions.

roger himself benefited from slower courts. He himself says that. So that point is totally invalid. Had the court been faster like old days, roger wouldnt have won as many wimbledon titles or us opens. Sampras was much better on the old grass court.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
roger himself benefited from slower courts. He himself says that. So that point is totally invalid. Had the court been faster like old days, roger wouldnt have won as many wimbledon titles or us opens. Sampras was much better on the old grass court.

Roger adapted, Never helped him, It directly helped Novak and Nadal, Fast court helps him hit past Novak and allows him to receive at hip level vs Nadal, On the slower court, Feds point of contact vs Nadal is 20-25cms higher, This is a massive advantage for Nadal, Fed always struggled to get over the ball to generate his own spin and power, That's why he would try and over hit causing plenty of unforced errors.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger adapted, Never helped him, It directly helped Novak and Nadal, Fast court helps him hit past Novak and allows him to receive at hip level vs Nadal, On the slower court, Feds point of contact vs Nadal is 20-25cms higher, This is a massive advantage for Nadal, Fed always struggled to get over the ball to generate his own spin and power, That's why he would try and over hit causing plenty of unforced errors.

Nha nadal in his prime was just a better player. Even on grass he gave him fits.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Fed just won a GS title at 35 years old vs Nadal, Let's see what Nadal is doing at 35.

When he is 35 will be completely bald

1412352988_768231_1412353123_noticia_grande.jpg

CD7.jpg

Paletta approves :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fed just won a GS title at 35 years old vs Nadal, Let's see what Nadal is doing at 35.

23-12. Tennis is the only sport where a GOAT could have a lopsided h2h vs his own arch rival.

Last edited:

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlocq wins against Lorenzi and Argentina is 2-2 coming from a 0-2 in Davis Cup :proud:

Hy90W3mdl_930x525.jpg

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Australian Open and Indian Wells already claimed this season and looking impressive in Miami. Cherishing this resurgence from Roger.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
A bit sad that Federer is taking a break during the clay court season, although he'll return for the French. And since he dominanted most baseline rallies vs Nadal yesterday who knows what will happen? I think he will give it a shot in Paris, but his focus the next couple of months I'm sure is gonna be on a record 8th Wimbledon

It's gonna be interesting to see how well Nadal does on clay. It looks like most titles are his for the taking.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
First Grand Slam and the first two Masters 1000 Events of the season claimed.
Hopefully the break will do him really good again when he returns for the French Open.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WOW!
Some performance by Thiem against Nadal!

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schwartzman now 2-1 against Djokovic

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
I dont know if anyone interested to watch Wimbledon 2017 like me .. I watch this because at somehow that I couldn't explain Roger Federer remains me alot with my beloved Paolo Maldini .. �� .. and oh yea .. he just beat Milos Raonic if anybody care �� welcome to the Semifinal Fed ��

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone interested to watch Wimbledon 2017 like me .. I watch this because at somehow that I couldn't explain Roger Federer remains me alot with my beloved Paolo Maldini .. �� .. and oh yea .. he just beat Milos Raonic if anybody care �� welcome to the Semifinal Fed ��

Federer is truly the king

I like the women games, more technique less powerplay.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Federer is truly the king

I like the women games, more technique less powerplay.

Awww so we more like vise versa (opposite) .. I like men single in Tennis. Speed, power and determination is to the name of view reasons.

And indeed Roger is the King ;)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Frauderer is definitely on peds.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
God opened every doors for Fed to win this competition. First Nadal then Murray and last.. the biggest obstacle .. Novak .. Thats what happens when the X factor is included.. There's no way Fed could beat Novak .. But hey who knows.. Everybody's love Fed .. Even God Himself.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
God opened every doors for Fed to win this competition. First Nadal then Murray and last.. the biggest obstacle .. Novak .. Thats what happens when the X factor is included.. There's no way Fed could beat Novak .. But hey who knows.. Everybody's love Fed .. Even God Himself.

792c13b20f61a9a105657f2abfb09157.png