The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan have made no steps forward regarding a potential deal for Carrasco and there is competition from other clubs that are also interested, according to Sky.

If we rewind 10 days they said the exact same thing.

All this garbage recycling before we hit the real momentum is obnoxious.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
5a534bd8a5ce70ad2ccc874b17e88897.jpg

Welcome!

Can't wait until we have speed represented at LB.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abanda and Djalo are exciting signings :)

Paqueta + Piatek for the senior team and Abanda and Djalo for the primavera is a nice January. And we got rid of Higuain!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Less than a week to go in the market, it’s about to get interesting.

Welcome Leroy.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think we're putting too much on Gattuso. Over the course of his spell we've looked great in a lot of games(played the kind of football that people are screaming for after the Benevento game), and we've been irregular.

I think people are comitting an error when attributing this to Gattusos tactics alone. Top football coaching is a lot about tactics and fabulous tactical coaches do well. Some are stars on the sky like Pep, but most have good moments and then suck/don't deliver. Gattuso seems to be lacking greatly in the tactical area of attacking, but I think we're missing the ball in blaming him. As much of coaching, successful coaching, is about creating a group of talented individuals who believe in themselves. Gattuso is a future master coach in this department, I think. As long as Paolo believes in him, so do I. I think he's learning everyday and that he might be a lot tactically smarter than what's attributed to him with the grintusso whining. The team has been utter shit for a month and a half before the Genoa game, but if we turn up well and start scoring goals again in the next 10 league games people will be singing Gattusos praises.

If you guys love him to death, shut the fuck up about his lack of tactics(master tactician Ancelotti had us looking unwatchable for periods as well) and put your weight behind the project. 'Cause it's got Rino as its point man until the summer at least.

:star::star::star:

But his love for Hakan :cry::cry::cry::tongue:

We are finally getting some players that will hopefuly show more on the pitch than in the photoshoot - at least that is my hope.

Baka is ploughing through the middle, Paqueta inventive touches continues plays forward that wouldve gone nowhere and Cutrone continues to show up and Suso is coming into his own. More than ever this may be the turning point we have been waiting for these past years.

And Leo and Maldini were right to voice displeasure at the derby display and now back him once players will arrive and results are coming as well.

A few more players in and hopefully a few more posers out and we truly will be on our way.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I back a player - he fly's. You'll see, in time :)

You've been sampling Monaco youth games?

Expound on this statement please.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Djenepo please Leonardo

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You've been sampling Monaco youth games?

Expound on this statement please.

Ok, I wasn't exactly being 100% serious. The real importance though, our club is finally operational again in every relevant area. It provides some serenity when you see the machine that is AC Milan finally... receiving the utmost importance it fully deserves.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Djalo looks beastly from youtube videos. Super strong/fast but good with his feet.

At worst we have baby Zapata at best new Varane.

He seems like the perfect compliment next to Alessio.

I love all of these January purchases so far but we really need to address LW + MF situation. Hopefully Leo can continue working his magic.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i cant wait for Massararo to come back i wanna hear whats he got to say about his idol

this one's easy, Gattuso ruined his career, anyone would go mentally weak trained by an amateur and stuff like that.

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I've said some things about Abate over the years, but I'm glad he stayed. He's the one link between the good years and now. Wonderful guy.
Yep. And that link is crucial. He's a legend in his own way.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He's also a link between fodder years and not so fodder years (now). So he should go someday and take Tontolivo and berto with him. Zapata can stay for now

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Thierry Henry: Monaco sack manager after three months in charge

This is over that granny comment isnt it... yeah... well, partly.

Also, main point: A Big Fuck You to cesc.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Lol at the market. Any slightly above average eredivisie player (literal kiddy league) goes for 40m minimum. De Jong to Barca for 80m just lmao.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now that Barca have Frankie, Busquets shud be a target for us. Very good player... like Guti... he's been held back and asked to play a certain role all his career.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol at the market. Any slightly above average eredivisie player (literal kiddy league) goes for 40m minimum. De Jong to Barca for 80m just lmao.

And we're crying over 28M for Tonali.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
X0bVaFb.png

It's so hard, it's so hard, FFP keep me sad
All my funds, all my budget, found 'em locked up in a cage
my old boss was qatar, now i work for eyes wide shut
Switch them bags, switch them bags, then move on, then move on

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. congo, man, watched sum messed up film the other day on yt, a EWS b4 EWS... Eye of the Devil. 1966.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes. Its actually a good film.

Donald Pleasence's name in it is another sure sign of a quality film.

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I highly doubt it. Unless he can drastically improve our game play with the new signings he's as good as gone. Especially with so many good coaches available i.e. Conte, Jardim and possibly Sarri + Gasperini.

You think Conte will improve our game play?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.