The wrestling thread...........brotha

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Eric "Santino Marella" Young TNA HEAVEYWEIGHT CHAMP...Whos booking this shit Christy Hemme :fp: OH WAIT!! :lol::lol::lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Some TNA marks actually saying that TNA didn't ripoff the Daniel bryan storyline :lol::lol:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some TNA marks actually saying that TNA didn't ripoff the Daniel bryan storyline :lol::lol:

Not really sure its a bonified ripoff.But although I'll get told its good he's home TNA talent...it is brutal ,he's TNA'S Santino and has been for the better part of a decade.
Now if thet feel they had to push him and feed him to Magnus.But my good just so silly.
Christy Hemme is on the creative team too.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didnt the first thing that come to your mind was bryan win?

Hemme on the booking team? Thank god aries left, he will be jobber otherwise

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didnt the first thing that come to your mind was bryan win?

Hemme on the booking team? Thank god aries left, he will be jobber otherwise

I heard it on a few podcasts but it may (I hope) be a piss take for the direction theyve bern going.
If they actually had Magnus credible he could of went through Roode Gunnar Storm Willow in a Flair esque fashion ,then the IMO inevitable return of AJ to be "King of the mountain" ...But the title picture is just shit IMO.Gunnar Storm great.Im even digging BroMans and DAT DJ THO quite entertaining.Wolves good tag team division needs more Kaz Daniels.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Not really sure its a bonified ripoff.But although I'll get told its good he's home TNA talent...it is brutal ,he's TNA'S Santino and has been for the better part of a decade.
Now if thet feel they had to push him and feed him to Magnus.But my good just so silly.
Christy Hemme is on the creative team too.

I have no issue with pushing EY and building him up but tna has the patience of a child :fp:
really needed to take at least till sacrifice to build him up maybe even slammi.
tna did the number 1 contender match and title match in the same night :eek:
If magnus wins the belt back at sacrifice then :fp:

hemme has been doing production on knockout promo vids/segments for over a year now and she also oversee's the photo shoots for them too.
if she is in creative for the ko division then it's cool but if she is on the creative team in general then that's :fp:

don't know who hemme is fucking but she was the highest paid knockout when she was only ring announcing :lol::g:

I heard it on a few podcasts but it may (I hope) be a piss take for the direction theyve bern going.
If they actually had Magnus credible he could of went through Roode Gunnar Storm Willow in a Flair esque fashion ,then the IMO inevitable return of AJ to be "King of the mountain" ...But the title picture is just shit IMO.Gunnar Storm great.Im even digging BroMans and DAT DJ THO quite entertaining.Wolves good tag team division needs more Kaz Daniels.

yeah magnus reign is a complete botch.
It's hard to think how they could have done it any worse.

just put the strap on storm or roode and leave it on them for the rest of the year.
storm is my choice, but tna for some reason never give him the ball.

storm is like scott hall in that he must be really shit at playing the backstage politics game so no matter how much he gets over on screen he won't get that sustained world title run.

wolves are cool but tna need to get the straps on them quick while they are still considered fresh
Ideally you want them to be ready as singles wrestlers for BFG series.

Last edited:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have no issue with pushing EY and building him up but tna has the patience of a child :fp:
really needed to take at least till sacrifice to build him up maybe even slammi.
tna did the number 1 contender match and title match in the same night :eek:
If magnus wins the belt back at sacrifice then :fp:

hemme has been doing production on knockout promo vids/segments for over a year now and she also oversee's the photo shoots for them too.
if she is in creative for the ko division then it's cool but if she is on the creative team in general then that's :fp:

don't know who hemme is fucking but she was the highest paid knockout when she was only ring announcing :lol::g:

yeah magnus reign is a complete botch.
It's hard to think how they could have done it any worse.

just put the strap on storm or roode and leave it on them for the rest of the year.
storm is my choice, but tna for some reason never give him the ball.

storm is like scott hall in that he must be really shit at playing the backstage politics game so no matter how much he gets over on screen he won't get that sustained world title run.

wolves are cool but tna need to get the straps on them quick while they are still considered fresh
Ideally you want them to be ready as singles wrestlers for BFG series.
Damn I like EY as a person but its like taking Santino off TV bringing him back and giving them the title in a matter of weeks.Granted Santino is more comedic than EY but there is similarities between the two ,its a bit silly.
EY's antics over the last 4/5/6/7 years are too much and too fresh in the memory.

I agree on the rest Magnus reign was pathetic and could of bern handled way better.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
yes :cry:

mango will now go back to doing crappy children's theatre productions in the uk :proud:

---------------

sabin's contract has expired

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif-1.gif

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
If you watch TNA, you need to get a life.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Any of you ever watch the OSW reviews?

I love the mix of humour and references to tv shows/movies, computer games, thrown in with the classic Hulkamania era.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
sooo....how soon till lesnar turns face and we get face lesnar vs heel batista ?

Why would you think that?
Not sure Lesner can be face after beating the streak.

I'd be more inclined to think we get Cesaro ( face ) vs Lesner, but that's maybe more down the track....imagine Lesner in the giant swing :lol:

I just hope if nothing else WWE stop booking useless guys like Big E, Rybotch ,Mason Ryan and Rusev (who I'm bored with weeks after his debut). Same shit over and over. They're shoved down our throat for a year or so as a monster then the penny drops that they suck! Then they all end up like Kozlov or worse still the great Khali. That's it, my big wish/gripe.

I could care less if Cena rules another 20 years, if TNA out rates NXT or if WM 31 is headlined by Hornswoggle vs the bull for the WWE championship. They've got to learn to stop rushing and over booking lumbering pieces of shit that can barely move and work too stiff.e

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rusev gonna be comedic foreigner like santino/khali/kozlov, under/over 3 months?

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'd give Rusev 3 months,then maybe he can be a dancing foreigner that tells jokes. the guy got not much more then a murmur from NXT crowd but for some reason they see him as ready?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At least he seeks to have the abilty, although he looks really bland. Last year they debutted Bo Dallas realised that nobody gave a shit about him and send him back to nxt within less than 2 months :lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
tna tapped 2 ono ppvs.

xtravaganza and world cup

world cup didn't have any nations :lol:
like if tna ruled the world :proud:

extravaganza looks good
wolves vs bad influence ladder match :eek:
sanada vs aries 3 fall match
trent barreta, rubix, rashad Cameron, sonjay, petey on the show
ultimate x match too.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Why would you think that?
Not sure Lesner can be face after beating the streak.

I'd be more inclined to think we get Cesaro ( face ) vs Lesner,

but that's the thing though; just how unexpected that'll be though. makes it possible imo...

and besides, its a fight we've never seen. and idk how long batista will be on this heel road, albeit, its so bland for someone like him. rather boring.

face lesnar might be kinda fun imo. he just beat the streak...yea...now's about as good a time to turn him face as any.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have a feeling that it will bomb like Goldberg Lesnar

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
At least he seeks to have the abilty, although he looks really bland. Last year they debutted Bo Dallas realised that nobody gave a shit about him and send him back to nxt within less than 2 months :lol:
Bo is coming back it seems, for me his character has not improved much, maybe more annoying now, and not in a good way. He and Cody, same boat, some nice natural talent but horrible characters.
but that's the thing though; just how unexpected that'll be though. makes it possible imo...

and besides, its a fight we've never seen. and idk how long batista will be on this heel road, albeit, its so bland for someone like him. rather boring.

face lesnar might be kinda fun imo. he just beat the streak...yea...now's about as good a time to turn him face as any.

Lesner works OK as a face. But yeah Brock -Cesaro for SS?

I have a feeling that it will bomb like Goldberg Lesnar

That's what I think too.

It seems Bootista might be working with HHH and Kane going on the past few shows. Maybe after it will be Batista - Lesner who knows.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bo is coming back it seems, for me his character has not improved much, maybe more annoying now, and not in a good way. He and Cody, same boat, some nice natural talent but horrible characters.

that video promo :lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
sooo....how soon till lesnar turns face and we get face lesnar vs heel batista ?

batista has almost completed phase one of operation movie whore.

when expendables 5 comes out we should get batista vs bork :o
in the meantime anyone else thing bork vs rusev would make an ideal SS mainevent :devilehh:

Any of you ever watch the OSW reviews?

I love the mix of humour and references to tv shows/movies, computer games, thrown in with the classic Hulkamania era.

only checked a couple but they are pretty funny so much piss take worth stuff in that era :proud:

TNA fo sho

seedorf mark :o

Schedule