Nikola Kalinić Thread

How does Kalinic's departure to Atletico Madrid make you feel ?

• Should have given him another chance

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Finally! Thank god he's gone!

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • I'm 12 and what is this?

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lmaoooooo
I can't breath

Did you come back just to mock everyone how you were right all along? Yeah we lost, and we are all unhappy, but we dont go in every thread and try to start a fight with any poster.

Yeah, he is shit but some ppl were more optimistic, and hoped he will do at least decent

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you come back just to mock everyone how you were right all along? Yeah we lost, and we are all unhappy, but we dont go in every thread and try to start a fight with any poster.

Yeah, he is shit but some ppl were more optimistic, and hoped he will do at least decent

No, I didn't come back just for that. But I will take whatever I can get from this piece of shit signing and all the shit I've been getting when I was trying to warn people about what a fucking turd this guy was. So, excusez moi, but if you don't like it put me on your ignore list. ;)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Farewell goal from the goat. You will be remembered!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
With that goal we may be able to sell him for a pack of hubba bubba.

#chinaBoyz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, I didn't come back just for that. But I will take whatever I can get from this piece of shit signing and all the shit I've been getting when I was trying to warn people about what a fucking turd this guy was. So, excusez moi, but if you don't like it put me on your ignore list. ;)

Yeah like we can do anything about it on this forum, you warned us.. so we should whzat? ..cancel his signing?

He proved to be bigger shit than we thought. Sell him for whatever money, just go out already

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah like we can do anything about it on this forum, you warned us.. so we should whzat? ..cancel his signing?

He proved to be bigger shit than we thought. Sell him for whatever money, just go out already

To answer your question... I was trying to lower some people's expectations of him so they wouldn't get disappointed. Because I'm a decent fellow and I care about other people. :D
But in the end he disappointed even me. :lol: I didn't think it possible.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The only feasible outcome is to letting him go because no sane club would pay even a million for him. I have never seen a player before being so fucking ineffective. The only hope is that he can have a good second season like Dzeko.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, we have talked enough about this plumber. He dominated Austrian accountants and Macedonian farmers and instantly became Shevchenko 2.0. Then people went silent on him so he delievered a header with his fucking face so we could secure one point against Inter (would’ve been a derby win had that one been struck with the forehead). How the fuck could a pro player aim to hit the ball with his head and end up smashing his face into it? Only an Eastern Eupropean scam plumber can pull it off. Then the own goal on Wednesday. “Shit man so much pressure from Juventude man sorry man I’ll shine next season.”

Give him a wrench, he’ll do wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
If he's on 3.5m/year then he will be hear until 2021 I guarantee you.
To be fair all our strikers are struggling with these dumb tactics, 4-3-3 and and two slowass wingers.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has missed some great chances, cant use the formation as an excuse Im afraid.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
that was clear as day though

Necro is probably one of the most clueless posters on this forum

:thumbsup:

I'm fixing the first post.

He's a classy player with some really nice technique. Never had a full-blown prolific season but he'll get the opportunity to do that with us.

Welcome, Nikola! #Kaligola
When necro says something is classy...that's your first clue :proud:

Welcome, Kaligola! Last piece of the puzzle.

:proud:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
hope we will be able to sell him for some money... too many good chances he missed, we complained about bacca misses (and work rate and QQ face) so no reason to use different standards here.
also bacca in 2nd season when bona, suso and even niang by some time looked good also scored less goals. Not many chances provided and too hard depended on average shots/crosses by wingers (+ not existed midfield in attack).

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Watch Kali kill it

32349230_1926375744091552_3015461474408595456_n.jpg

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well he may actually be starting forward for Thiefs and Hamsters. So I highly doubt they'll achieve anything this year.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good game, managed to be a good target man this time.

I´m happy that he got applause, the fans have been too harsh on him.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
looks like this guy needs lots of space to be able to play decent. almost useless to us.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud