Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
raiola bullying beelan into starting this child :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought he was composed for a young keeper, more so than Gabriel was during his first game.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember a scuffet, the udinese buffon, that benched brkić? Quite similar situation, so dont expect too much.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Keep in mind that quote.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop overrating this kid. Talk of being the next Buffon, insane talent :lol::fp: Anybody who's watched him in the youth ranks will realise that although talented, he's susceptible to his fair share of brainfarts. Whether this can be ironed out or is part of his game time will tell.

Overhyping him in a game where fodder opposition registered 2 shots on goal (1 he conceded) is ridiculous. If Sassuolo hadn't been down to 10 men early things could've been different. Don't forget Miha 'saw something' in Ely and look what happened. Top opposition went through him like a hot knife through buttter :lol::lol:

Let Donna mature in the Primavera for a couple years more. Btw if anyone's earned the right to be called next Buffon it's Perin/Scuffet not him.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Everyone needs to stop overrating this kid. Talk of being the next Buffon, insane talent :lol::fp: Anybody who's watched him in the youth ranks will realise that although talented, he's susceptible to his fair share of brainfarts. Whether this can be ironed out or is part of his game time will tell.

Overhyping him in a game where fodder opposition registered 2 shots on goal (1 he conceded) is ridiculous. If Sassuolo hadn't been down to 10 men early things could've been different. Don't forget Miha 'saw something' in Ely and look what happened. Top opposition went through him like a hot knife through buttter :lol::lol:

Let Donna mature in the Primavera for a couple years more. Btw if anyone's earned the right to be called next Buffon it's Perin/Scuffet not him.

Agree with what you are saying, cannot start overrating and overhyping a player after one performance.

However it was great to see how confident he looked taking crosses out of the air, and how unfazed he seemed, making his debut at the tender age of 16.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If your good enough age is not important. If Sinisa says he is better than Lopez at the moment then he plays.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
If you are good enough then you will start every game. I dont see anything special in any italian talents in general except berrardi and a couple of others. None of these so called talents play for our team. I hope for our sake, this kid improves and proves his worth but i am not impressed with him at all.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Debuting as a Serie A regular for AC Milan against Sassuolo yesterday, 1999-born Italian Under-17 international goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (16), according to Sky Sport Italia, has already drawn interest from 3 European top clubs: Paris Saint-Germain (which already hold Alphonse Areola, playing on loan for Villarreal), Real Madrid and Manchester City. Currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2018, the young, phenomenal talent is already contending a permanent position in the starting 11 to veteran Diego Lopez, due to Sinisa Mihajlovic's choices.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If you are good enough then you will start every game. I dont see anything special in any italian talents in general except berrardi and a couple of others. None of these so called talents play for our team. I hope for our sake, this kid improves and proves his worth but i am not impressed with him at all.

He's 16 for crying out loud.

What does he have to do? Save a Kroos penalty? Play well in his Serie A debut as the youngest goalkeeper to ever start a game?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Taking a dump on a 16 year old for playing decent and accomplishing more than anyone on this forum did at that age . Bravo boys.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Another keeper that is terrible on the ball. Its almost as if they have never played outfield in their u 16 teams.

Do you have anything good to say? You are crying all over the place. Shut up for once

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He's 16 for crying out loud.

What does he have to do? Save a Kroos penalty? Play well in his Serie A debut as the youngest goalkeeper to ever start a game?

I am sick of hearing the age excuses. Yes he can improve, but he could be deemed irrelevant as well if he fails to prove himself in the limited game time he may get.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you have anything good to say? You are crying all over the place. Shut up for once

Really? I mean seriously. A monty fanboy is trying to mock me now. I am sick of all these biased twats who are happy with mediocrity. Just because you are happy with your hero, doesnt mean that i have to appreciate his qualities, if he has any in the first place.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think we've finally found a player who makes Swagger feel insecure about how little he's achieved in life.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really? I mean seriously. A monty fanboy is trying to mock me now. I am sick of all these biased twats who are happy with mediocrity. Just because you are happy with your hero, doesnt mean that i have to appreciate his qualities, if he has any in the first place.

:cry:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Debuting as a Serie A regular for AC Milan against Sassuolo yesterday, 1999-born Italian Under-17 international goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (16), according to Sky Sport Italia, has already drawn interest from 3 European top clubs: Paris Saint-Germain (which already hold Alphonse Areola, playing on loan for Villarreal), Real Madrid and Manchester City. Currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2018, the young, phenomenal talent is already contending a permanent position in the starting 11 to veteran Diego Lopez, due to Sinisa Mihajlovic's choices.

Real Madrid + Barcelona were interested in Petagna last season...now he's rotting on a bench in Serie B. Don't believe the media hype.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we've finally found a player who makes Swagger feel insecure about how little he's achieved in life.

Keep dreaming. Yea a 16 year old made it to the current milan side. A midtable team lel. Because so many talents have made it in milan after they showed a little promise at the beginning. He is as average as it gets. Lets see if he gets any more starts this season.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho

Where was this about Montolivo?

You constantly cry, now about donnarumma. The guy is 16 years old and you say ''another GK with terrible feet''. Miha has praised him for his technical qualities. He did seem nervous when he got the ball at his feet but come on is that surprising? 16 years and his debut at serie a on san siro. You'd be crying and ran off in his situation

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Keep dreaming. Yea a 16 year old made it to the current milan side. A midtable team lel. Because so many talents have made it in milan after they showed a little promise at the beginning. He is as average as it gets. Lets see if he gets any more starts this season.

This must be some good joke. I mean you cannot be serious?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont rate this guy. Thats all. I cant tolerate d.opez's technical.gaffe's either. Abbiati is inconsistent and a bit ******ed sometimes, so we are stuck with this kid.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont rate this guy. Thats all. I cant tolerate d.opez's technical.gaffe's either. Abbiati is inconsistent and a bit ******ed sometimes, so we are stuck with this kid.

I get what you are trying to say, I think.

Have to deal with what we got though, no use pooping on them when they haven't done much wrong, don't you think?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Told you he isn't ready...he fucked up and Chievo were wrongly denied an equalizer.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
amazing for a 16 year olds :love:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Told you he isn't ready...he fucked up and Chievo were wrongly denied an equalizer.

Bleh.

Pinzi should have been off and we should have had a penalty.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Solid performances except for the last minute mistake. I believe in this boy.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Didn't have to do alot, messed up at the end which should've been costly.

Still can't believe we're playing with a 12 y.o keeper

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bleh.

Pinzi should have been off and we should have had a penalty.

And what's that got to do with Donna making mistakes? If you look at it that's 2 mistakes he's made in 2 games which led to goals. These are exactly the types of brainfarts I was referring to in my post earlier today.

He's clearly talented but far too raw to be playing as starter. I don't think even starting Buffon at 16 would be a good idea.