\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, Draxler for RR straight swap cost wise is good deal. But, it's not like we have ready lb in hand. Strinic is just bench player, and step down in quality comparing to RR.

After years of garbage players at LB position we have decent enough LB and we shouldn't sell him. It's not like we have a shot with Marcelo or Sandro.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Moohtra’s probably the most arousing yet mysterious username in R+B history. Be proud bro :lol:

Anyway, what’s Gaetano saying? Yesterday he said a deal was close and that Elliott’s big shots were negotiating payment details with Lotito. He then tweeted a picture of a hotel where they were staying. Now the EPL window’s over our chances have never looked better although we have to watch out for Madrid. Apparently they dropped Modric from a publicity shoot today. Gaetano was right about Elliott, Maldini, Higuain so I trust him more than most.

I read Real is in for Thiago. No worries

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm about his height and with intense (almost daily) workout routines (w/ lots of cardio) and strict dieting I cannot drop under 87.5kg
wrong diet

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Moohtra’s probably the most arousing yet mysterious username in R+B history. Be proud bro :lol:

Anyway, what’s Gaetano saying? Yesterday he said a deal was close and that Elliott’s big shots were negotiating payment details with Lotito. He then tweeted a picture of a hotel where they were staying. Now the EPL window’s over our chances have never looked better although we have to watch out for Madrid. Apparently they dropped Modric from a publicity shoot today. Gaetano was right about Elliott, Maldini, Higuain so I trust him more than most.

It does not necessarily mean we are signing sms but it shows how far this new management will go to get the right profile.

I remember I read a interview for Maldini few years back and he said to get milan back you’ll need champions.

Capello today said that milan are working on targets they have identified earlier not like a year ago which was pretty random.

Do I believe we will get sms? Not a chance but seeing them working to get players at this calibre puts the fans at ease that we will eventually get there, it will take time to clean the mess that has been created over the years but we will get there.

And yeah the group of insiders keep saying we are getting sms and Franck Tuill is still in Rome until now.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain looks taller than 1,84m.

I´m not convinced by Draxler either.
Selling RR isn´t necessarily the best idea, he does not fit in a winger-less system but as long as we play with wingers I´d rather keep him.
He still is probably the best LB we had during this decade and LBs are scarce. It´s not a coincidence he seems to have so many suitors.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'm about his height and with intense (almost daily) workout routines (w/ lots of cardio) and strict dieting I cannot drop under 87.5kg
I look alright at this weight (4.5 abs). People are amazed when I tell them I weigh this much. (which is nice, because they thought I weighed 95-100kg back when I was at 115kg :lol:)

I've got a huge head, broad shoulders and pretty long arms. (185cm tall, 194 reach)
tumblr_m4k72k26ID1qfouj4.gif

Disgusting, I don't want overweight supporters for my beloved Milan.

Please hand over your moderator license and issued firearm immediately.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's annoying that Intrieri is so cryptic.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to Sportmediaset Julian Draxler to Milan is a hot deal, in Germany, they even talk about medical test.
There are no agreements between the Rossoneri and PSG, Ricardo Rodriguez could be added but after Antonelli departure, would only leave Strinic at left-back.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sky - Casa Milan, a meeting between Leonardo, Maldini, Suso and his agent

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suso and his agent are currently at Casa Milan meeting with Leonardo and Maldini

Farewell suso

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning Milan will fly to Madrid where the friendly match against Real is scheduled for 9.00pm, a match valid for the Trofeo Bernabeu.

According to @Corriere together with Gattuso and the team, on the plane will be Leonardo and Paolo Maldini unless of market issues.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Suso out must mean a change in formation. And also that they really are collecting money for SMS.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Strinic. People who have never seen him play before the WC have been saying that he is pure class for weeks now. If people on RnB say it, then it's true. Best LB ever

Strinic is not good enough to be our starting lb. he had a decent World Cup in the sense that he didn’t screw up big time as many had predicted he would. But he was definitely the weakest link in the Croatian side. Based on what I have seen of him he seems a very limited player.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
RR should stay . he's better than strinic , i think he could explode this season .
give this guy another chance .

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i'm fine with draxler but we NEED midfielder

i didn't count bakayoko, that clown can't be our only signing. :fp:

draxler rr swap NO, strinić is shit and we don't have time to buy proper LB.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GDM: Suso will either renew his contract or accept a move to Roma

GDM is a fucking genius, no wonder MR trusts him so much.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i'm fine with draxler but we NEED midfielder

i didn't count bakayoko, that clown can't be our only signing. :fp:

draxler rr swap NO, strinić is shit and we don't have time to buy proper LB.

:o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Very skeptical about losing RR at this point in the window, although I want Draxler in the squad.

For once we're actually well covered at both LB and RB. That goes out the window if RR isn't replaced with someone as good or better.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RR should stay . he's better than strinic , i think he could explode this season .
give this guy another chance .

:thumbsup:

If suso leaves a chain reaction like ->switching to 4-3-1-2/-2-1, selling RR, getting Draxler as AM and buying a more dynamic LB would make sense though in terms of building a squad.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sky - Casa Milan, a meeting between Leonardo, Maldini, Suso and his agent

Well, if we sell Suso IMHO we're not on thr right path.

Guy has his limitations, but, he has been on of our best performers, talent wise he's capable player, with us for years now. Same like RR, he should stay.

Meanwhile, Monto, Mauri, Berto should top list to fuck off. Let's sell worst players first ffs.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Very skeptical about losing RR at this point in the window, although I want Draxler in the squad.

For once we're actually well covered at both LB and RB. That goes out the window if RR isn't replaced with someone as good or better.

If Milan sell RR we will go for laxalt, bertolacci plus money.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
wooow laxalt wooow :lol:

man, people still want garbage from genoa here, aren't we done with that?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic is not good enough to be our starting lb. he had a decent World Cup in the sense that he didn’t screw up big time as many had predicted he would. But he was definitely the weakest link in the Croatian side. Based on what I have seen of him he seems a very limited player.

Don't talk like that... He is pure class according to some RnB members. He shut down Messi and Mbappe :fp::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule