Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gaetano F. Intrieri

@ GFI65
* 47s47 seconds ago
More Gaetano F. Intrieri Retweeted MilanNews.it
as you can see the fact that they would have dismantled almost all the purchases made last season was true !!! and it's not over yet, almost everyone will be sold.

he says almost all last year buys will be sold just couple will stay like ,hakan,kessie

not even biglia and musachio are safe.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
The loan with ddr of #AndreSilva covers exactly that of #Bakayoko (both for this year and for the next). They elect themselves.
#Kalinic covers #Higuain. We are at 0 balance.

But we need wingers!!!!

And also, we paid Kessie and some other guys in installment right?
Why don't the installment counted as money-out?

The installment must appear in the balance sheet though

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The loan with ddr of #AndreSilva covers exactly that of #Bakayoko (both for this year and for the next). They elect themselves.
#Kalinic covers #Higuain. We are at 0 balance.

52c1ff1237ad5354f11bb4d75763a0c5.png

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
No one is safe but we have a week to sell and replace them all? Lol yeah right. I could see us selling one or two of last seasons signings but I don’t think it’ll be a wise move. We need to sign a creative mid and a winger and we’re all good, the team has settled now.

I hope we keep Bacca also. He could be very handy.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No one is safe but we have a week to sell and replace them all? Lol yeah right. I could see us selling one or two of last seasons signings but I don’t think it’ll be a wise move. We need to sign a creative mid and a winger and we’re all good, the team has settled now.

I hope we keep Bacca also. He could be very handy.

What he meant is we will sell almost all but not right away.

Over the course of 2-3 markets.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
it is confirmed silva joined sevilla on paid loan(5 mil ) + option to buy for 31-32 mil

Dovrebbe essere confermata la prima indiscrezione che ho scritto ieri , per silva è prestito oneroso con diritto di riscatto, per un totale di circa 35 mln.

Confirmed is official communication coming out of Milan or Sevilla. Not out of twitter reporters. Keep the news coming though, love your work.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I'm really happy with the Silva loan. I doubt Sevilla will pay the 30 mil but La Liga seems like a place where he might find some success with his skills and perhaps fool an EPL club in paying us for him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'm really happy with the Silva loan. I doubt Sevilla will pay the 30 mil but La Liga seems like a place where he might find some success with his skills and perhaps fool an EPL club in paying us for him.

There are always 3 promoted epl clubs every year. Eventually they’ll offer you what you ask for.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WITHOUT SESHEVA THIS FORUM IS NOTHING
forza true milanisti
keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Why leaf was banned? This forum needs an appeal button. Exile is so shitty man. Makes you use second accounts with weird handles.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Tend to agree with this. Strikers in Spain tend to thrive, I remember Soldado banging in 30 goals a season there and Aspas at Liverpool was total crap but now a good player. Even Bacca was smashing them in for fun (though Bacca is a decent goal scorer even for us). Hopefully he gets the game time to thrive there and we make our money back at the very least.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WITHOUT SESHEVA THIS FORUM IS NOTHING
forza true milanisti
keep it up

Lmao where’d this come from? Did sesheva write this? Looks like he did in the way you posted haha

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tend to agree with this. Strikers in Spain tend to thrive, I remember Soldado banging in 30 goals a season there and Aspas at Liverpool was total crap but now a good player. Even Bacca was smashing them in for fun (though Bacca is a decent goal scorer even for us). Hopefully he gets the game time to thrive there and we make our money back at the very least.

Bacca will not stay bro. He does not wanna be here. You can’t keep a player against his will.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
There are always 3 promoted epl clubs every year. Eventually they’ll offer you what you ask for.

Exactly, if we somehow recoup what we paid for him, I'm absolutely happy.

It's a case of players fitting better there than here in Serie A. We'll see, I hope for a 15 goal season. Good enough to get EPL interested but not too good so our management doesn't think about keeping him :lol: Delicate balance here.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
So basically we turned silva into bakayoko/higuain. Get rid of more fodder and turn berto+bacca+bonna into sms.then maybe papa elliot give us martial and we have a world class starting team. Also i would like to turn suso into lozano, but thats just coz i reckon he can turn into a super star.

armanas

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Nesta Cafu Shevchenko
will silva still use #69 at sevilla :lol:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
US/Canada people, what time is the Madrid game?

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
One-off: Leo and Paul in Madrid. But in Rome there are those who continue to feed the dream SMS for Milan. Elliott is in the capital. It remains difficult but.... The strong attempt will be

from andrea’s tweeter
hope or continuing frustration?!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh I don't think Real were ever seriously interested. He's not a household name worldwide and plays in a different position to Modric.

Btw, I've been confident about SMS ever since Leo joined and never wavered once. Also, I think Lotito anticipated his sale and already signed his replacements (Badelj + Correa). I think we'll end up paying cash + Borini but not Bona as his wages are too high.

Wasn’t worried that Real would get Sergej. I was worried they’d get Pjanic and then Juve get Sergej.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barca must be shitting themselves that 69 is going to La Liga

These SMS rumours need to stop, people are going to get hurt when he doesn’t arrive. I feel sorry for my fellow Milanisti. Going to be some hearts broken.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bacca staying will be good but that will mean a loan move for cutrone unless Gattuso wants to use a two striker formation.
Its great to be back,thanks mod.After going through the posts, I see Sesheva and MR are still at it.it gives me mixed feelings altogether...Good and bad.
I'm sure "Leodini" or "Malnardo" have a stunt or two to pull out of their sleeves. Our transfer this summer is already rated 6 for me and I'm positive it will be atleast 8rated 6days to this time. Forza Milan Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule