Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i used to be a kobe bryant fan...but not anymore.

these days, i cheer for king james...gooooooooo cavs!!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i used to be a kobe bryant fan...but not anymore.

these days, i cheer for king james...gooooooooo cavs!!

lebron is not human, he's so good. It's ridiculous how big he is, how fast he is, how skilled he is, how smart he is....

the passes, dunks, and deep shots r out of this world. I've seen both him and Kobe in person and Lebron is truly amazing. Him and kobe r on another level from every player I've seen live. You know what I mean, they just toy with the other team and when they feel like it, they'll take over game and win.

It's a shame they won't win again this year, he really needs new team, cleveland is so awful. Kobe has Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Ron Artest all all stars. Andre Bynum should be an all star. And then guys like fisher who r smart veterans.

Lebron has Big Z, zydrunas illgauskas, shaq who is nearly 40 and can't play more than 5 minutes straight, anderson varajao? lol. They r awful

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
we cut mikki moore... god he was awful. literally AWFUL

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I miss Baron Davis.... led my warriors to the greatest upset ever. Truly coolest team ever. Playing with 4 guards and a small forward upset Dallas in first round:

and the greatest dunk ever:

I can die happy though, cause i did see jessica alba courtside wearing a "We believe" tshirt. :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
One babe doesn't make up for 10,000 of these:

mugshot_gold_paint.jpg

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
I miss 1980's b'ball. The Hawks were my fav team back then, with Wilkins, Rivers, Webb, Willis, etc. no superstars, except for 'Nique, but they were hard working and fun to watch. Too bad in the playoffs they would run into either Jordan or Bird and get knocked off.

My fav player, "The Human Highlight Reel"

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I miss 1980's b'ball. The Hawks were my fav team back then, with Wilkins, Rivers, Webb, Willis, etc. no superstars, except for 'Nique, but they were hard working and fun to watch. Too bad in the playoffs they would run into either Jordan or Bird and get knocked off.

hard not to like 'nique.... i remember him. He could get UP. I love the way teams played in the 80s though... up tempo, running, athletic, and short shorts. Even though I hate them, the Showtime Lakers are perfect example of how basketball SHOULD be played.....

Now only the Warriors, Suns and Knicks are really committed to running. Can't stand celtics, spurs, cavs and all these boring teams who wanna play a game 75-80 score

PS: do you still like the Hawks? They r doing well.... i kinda like them and orlando magic in east... Josh Smith is fun to watch

ps i got spud webbs autograph when he played for sacramento kings. Kings v. Warriors game. I was probably 10, and nearly as tall as him, lol

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lebron is not human, he's so good. It's ridiculous how big he is, how fast he is, how skilled he is, how smart he is....

the passes, dunks, and deep shots r out of this world. I've seen both him and Kobe in person and Lebron is truly amazing. Him and kobe r on another level from every player I've seen live. You know what I mean, they just toy with the other team and when they feel like it, they'll take over game and win.

It's a shame they won't win again this year, he really needs new team, cleveland is so awful. Kobe has Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Ron Artest all all stars. Andre Bynum should be an all star. And then guys like fisher who r smart veterans.

Lebron has Big Z, zydrunas illgauskas, shaq who is nearly 40 and can't play more than 5 minutes straight, anderson varajao? lol. They r awful

yeah, lebron's dunks are the BEST :cool:

i think the real problem with the cavs is the coach...that man is a moron. how they can keep brown around season after season is beyond me

Z is not so bad and neither is varajao (he is way overpaid though!!)...we also have delonte west, who i think needs guidance from a competent coach but could be a great player...and not to forget mo williams and boobie(!!) gibson :)

shaq is a bit of an embarrassment...i'll give you that. he WALKS the court. for shame :head:

p.s. i don't really like odom or gasol either...and that ron artest is one craaaazy dude (remember his pacers days?!)...derek fisher is the only longtime laker i can respect

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeah, lebron's dunks are the BEST :cool:

i think the real problem with the cavs is the coach...that man is a moron. how they can keep brown around season after season is beyond me

Z is not so bad and neither is varajao (he is way overpaid though!!)...we also have delonte west, who i think needs guidance from a competent coach but could be a great player...and not to forget mo williams and boobie(!!) gibson :)

shaq is a bit of an embarrassment...i'll give you that. he WALKS the court. for shame :head:

p.s. i don't really like odom or gasol either...and that ron artest is one craaaazy dude (remember his pacers days?!)...derek fisher is the only longtime laker i can respect

Yeah mike brown is not very good. I don't understand his system, lebron is the most athletic player ever, he should play uptempo so he gets easy baskets in transition. Instead he has to play in half court and triple teams.

Big Z, Mo, Delonte are good players but they aren't on level of boston, orlando, even atlanta... much less the lakers. Kobe can not even play well and lakers can win comfortably cause the rest of guys r soo good. If Lebron is anything less than spectacular Cleveland lose.

Even back with chicago bulls, jordan had scottie pippen, and then guys like rodman, kukoc, horace grant who were all really good. Lebron really doesn't have anyone capable of doing anything w/o him setting them up.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
leebron is goin 2 NY.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Lebron is anything less than spectacular Cleveland lose.

you're right. it wasn't like that during the past seasons though...somehow the cavs scraped by and won most games.

but this season they are losing quite a bit...like you said, when lebron doesn't dominate the majority of the game, and especially right at the end buzzer

i think shaq joining the team was supposed to be some kind of a band-aid for their problems...he obviously hasn't made much of an impact...their main problem is the coach anyway :rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i think shaq joining the team was supposed to be some kind of a band-aid for their problems...he obviously hasn't made much of an impact...their main problem is the coach anyway :rolleyes:

i think shaq makes it worse tactically....

with Big Z as center, he can make jump shots. So he'd stand out by 3 point line, leaving the lane open, and lebron could go inside and dunk everytime. Shaq doesn't do that. He sits by hoop, and because of that 2 defenders will also, so lebron has no room to go inside.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PS: do you still like the Hawks? They r doing well.... i kinda like them and orlando magic in east... Josh Smith is fun to watch

No, I don't follow them or the NBA like I used to, I watch the playoffs and that's about it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can't stand celtics, spurs, cavs and all these boring teams who wanna play a game 75-80 score

Can't stand them too but DEEET-ROIT BASKET-BALLLLL! Is the name of the game. Straight out block-party is thousand times more entertaining to me than the runners. It looks stupid. Something in the line with La Liga BBVA. I wish Detroit would somehow sign Andersen. He's just so badboys Detroit.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What do y'all think about renaming this thread the Official NBA Thread?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
WHAT:conf: Post the SOURCE NOW !!!

it's the rumor going around. In the summer lebron will be a free agent and he is going to decide. It's well known he'll either stay or go to new york. He loves NYC but he's from ohio...

Can't stand them too but DEEET-ROIT BASKET-BALLLLL! Is the name of the game. Straight out block-party is thousand times more entertaining to me than the runners. It looks stupid. Something in the line with La Liga BBVA. I wish Detroit would somehow sign Andersen. He's just so badboys Detroit.

nah... defensive basketball ends up sooo slow and at the free throw line all game. There is no flow, and thats my biggest issue, its not high score as much as i hate games where whistles and time outs r blown every 2 seconds.

Thats why basketball and football r my 2 favorite sports to watch when played ccorrectly, you get a free flowing beautiful match. Teams like spurs just put me to sleep

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
leebron is goin 2 NY.

it's the rumor going around. In the summer lebron will be a free agent and he is going to decide. It's well known he'll either stay or go to new york. He loves NYC but he's from ohio...

I know i know; i thought it was officialm; but he is going to a better team, NY is sinking like hell, thanks to Lee to keep them alive:rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I know i know; i thought it was officialm; but he is going to a better team, NY is sinking like hell, thanks to Lee to keep them alive:rolleyes:

in summer they will have ALOT of money.... So theoretically they could sign lebron and another star player like dwayne wade or chris bosh or amare.

The Q is if he's willing to go there and take the chance.

BTW gallinari is awesome though, he'll be REALLY good in a couple years

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
in summer they will have ALOT of money.... So theoretically they could sign lebron and another star player like dwayne wade or chris bosh or amare.

The Q is if he's willing to go there and take the chance.

BTW gallinari is awesome though, he'll be REALLY good in a couple years

emm, let see, he is NOT PATRIK EWING :tongue: time tell, i really love Nate he is amazing player

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
emm, let see, he is NOT PATRIK EWING :tongue: time tell, i really love Nate he is amazing player

gallinari is not a center. Awesome 3pt shooter and SF in general. Plays decent defense... unlike bargnani who is soft

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
gallinari is not a center. Awesome 3pt shooter and SF in general. Plays decent defense... unlike bargnani who is soft

Yes but what about darko? man, i was KNICKS fan since 1990, and after the super team (Ewing, Charles, Maison, Starks and Harpper) i missed them big time; I don't count the Final in 2000.

Knecks may have hope if Lebron and proper CENTER join the team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yes but what about darko? man, i was KNICKS fan since 1990, and after the super team (Ewing, Charles, Maison, Starks and Harpper) i missed them big time; I don't count the Final in 2000.

Knecks may have hope if Lebron and proper CENTER join the team.

darko is garbage... but gallinari is not. I think he leads nba in 3pters and he's only 21.... really athletic. He plays alot like turkaglu but w/ a better shot. He's a very good player.

CenteR? meh. Center is overrated. If you have lebron you will immediately be a playoff team. If they put ANYthing decent around him, you r a championship team.

Problem is in NBA there aren't great centers anymore aside from Dwight Howard. I remember in 90s when there was hakeem, Ewing, robinson and a young shaq. Now alot of teams have Power Forwards playing Center, kind of like David Lee....

sod-lod, do you live in NYC?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
darko is garbage... but gallinari is not. I think he leads nba in 3pters and he's only 21.... really athletic. He plays alot like turkaglu but w/ a better shot. He's a very good player.

CenteR? meh. Center is overrated. If you have lebron you will immediately be a playoff team. If they put ANYthing decent around him, you r a championship team.

Problem is in NBA there aren't great centers anymore aside from Dwight Howard. I remember in 90s when there was hakeem, Ewing, robinson and a young shaq. Now alot of teams have Power Forwards playing Center, kind of like David Lee....

sod-lod, do you live in NYC?

It is hard to tell, but for sure it will be bless for Knicks; about the team to get championship is hard to tell also; in other hand; Dwight is bulldozer of Magic, but he is Zero in free shooting not even close to (Kareem, Hakeem, Ewing or Robinson)!

Our current team is barely good, I missed the glory time, when the fighting go around (Bulls, Pacers, and Necks) :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
nah... defensive basketball ends up sooo slow and at the free throw line all game. There is no flow, and thats my biggest issue, its not high score as much as i hate games where whistles and time outs r blown every 2 seconds.

True. NBA is very different from proper basketball but what can you do.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I hated John Starks, and yes I was one of the many gloryhunters of the Bulls back in the 90's, I still kind of care for their standings, but yes, gloryhunter.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dwight is bulldozer of Magic, but he is Zero in free shooting not even close to (Kareem, Hakeem, Ewing or Robinson)!

free shooting = free throws?

if so, he's still better at them than shaq! my grandma is better at free throws than shaq ;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I hated John Starks, and yes I was one of the many gloryhunters of the Bulls back in the 90's, I still kind of care for their standings, but yes, gloryhunter.

Haa, why is because he is gay right? :D; but he was good in three poits shooting but very bad in defense side.

He went to Golden state after the 94 if i'm not wrong.

Schedule