The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't someone say Zaracho is an Argentinean Lucas Paqueta

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I‘d would keep my eyes on De Paul too, with the current set up he would work well because he is a feisty and grinta kind of player too.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Watching Napoli defend was 3 times more interesting than this Real-City snooze fest

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Guardiola often switches to negative tactics in important CL games in the knockout stages.

Let's not pretend his team are being purposefully shit.

Napoli defended well and countered. City are turgid. Madrid are just as shit.

Frankly, Napoli and Bayern have been the only teams this week to not look shit (haven't seen Lyon but it's not hard to look good vs Sorri)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Bitch plays like crap... Too bad we will miss so many starters in the Coppa game

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Bitch plays like crap... Too bad we will miss so many starters in the Coppa game

Juve’s run is almost over. They’re all old. Just like how Napoli will look much different next season. Hopefully this is the summer Milan take that next step. The opportunity will be there.

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
The player that I’d most like to play the AM role in our 4231 is Lorenzo Pellegrini. He has improved so much in the last couple of seasons and he’s one of the most creative players around.

He can score and assist, is two footed and hard working with experience of playing as a mezz’ala and even in a double pivot. He fits the profile of the type of player that I think we should go for in that he can play both AM and mezz’ala giving us versatility, workrate and quality to boot.

I’ve read that he’s having trouble with Roma in contract talks so maybe we should keep an eye on his situation.

I agree with us. He'd be a great upgrade to hakan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
La champions league tu non la vinci mai...lalala... ladri

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Let's not pretend his team are being purposefully shit.

Napoli defended well and countered. City are turgid. Madrid are just as shit.

Frankly, Napoli and Bayern have been the only teams this week to not look shit (haven't seen Lyon but it's not hard to look good vs Sorri)

How can you say that, Napoli was so embarrassing to watch.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There wasn't any capital loss on Piatek. In fact, we recorded a very small capital gain.

Hertha Berlin paid €27m + bonuses (per Di Marzio who initially broke the Piatek - Hertha story).

Piatek's book value at the time we sold him was approx. €27m, hence why the Milan mgmt were reluctant to sell/loan him for a figure lower than the aforementioned number.

No capital loss on Piatek. You have to calculate the ammorization.

23m+bonus according to Kicker and Bild, who claimed that Italian papers had got it wrong. They have great insight into dealings of Bundesfodder clubs. Di Marzio on the other hand is no longer a mouthpiece and scout/advisor for the Milan CEO(Galliani). No different to the other transfer gurus. He has already got the details of one Milan-Bundesfodder deal wrong this season(Rebic's).

23m, 27m, it's still a capital loss since it's less than the original purchase price.
That's the actual definition of it. I know that the commode is using CalcioMercato re-definition of plusvalenza, which is why I added "end of". That definition might be appropriate for certain matters, but not overall.
You don't get a clean slate once the year is over. There are and will be more (negative) consequences to the 146m loss last year.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
23m+bonus according to Kicker and Bild, who claimed that Italian papers had got it wrong. They have great insight into dealings of Bundesfodder clubs. Di Marzio on the other hand is no longer a mouthpiece and scout/advisor for the Milan CEO(Galliani). No different to the other transfer gurus. He has already got the details of one Milan-Bundesfodder deal wrong this season(Rebic's).

23m, 27m, it's still a capital loss since it's less than the original purchase price.
That's the actual definition of it. I know that the commode is using CalcioMercato re-definition of plusvalenza, which is why I added "end of". That definition might be appropriate for certain matters, but not overall.
You don't get a clean slate once the year is over. There are and will be more (negative) consequences to the 146m loss last year.
Do you know what is ammorization?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes, assuming you meant amortization . It's what the likes of CalcioMercato base their re-definition of plusvalenza on.

Is it supposed to refute my point?

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Aubameyang still trash

tenor.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if there would be plusvalenza in the current fiscal year because you sold the player above his current book value (purchase price minus the yearly amortizations), the amortization still impacts your profit (amortization / player value X).

Meaning: You can still have a capital loss in your books of the current year if the value you sold the player for is under the value of the amortization of the same year. However you loose money either way if you sell him under the price you originally bought him if you don't take only the current year into consideration but all the years since you bought him. If you want your cash flow to rise over the course of the years there is no way around selling players over the price you originally bought them.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

That's the definition of capital loss in a business sense when amortization is not calculated but football clubs do use that method. In fact they will calculate a profit improvement which also includes the salary that would have been paid to the player in the year after his sale to record a profit.

Piatek was signed on a 4.5 year contract for 35m, so the 'value on the books' which is the amount of the transfer fee that would be amortized over the remainder of his contract was 27.7m. We were paying him something like 3.4-3.6m gross, let's call it 3.5m.

Then the effect on the clubs books with the sale to Hertha Berlin would be 27.7m - the fee Berlin paid - 3.5m. So a sale price of 24.2 would have been break even as far as Milan's profits go. A sale price of 23 would have resulted in a loss, a sale price of 27m would have resulted in a profit improvement.

This video should make it clear:

https://youtu.be/wHgRiDvPzNY

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maurizio Sarri: "In Italy, we would've had 2 penalties in our favour."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
pellegrini would fit the mold here. he's a hard worker but also creative and versatile. if he wants to come i'd like to see him here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule