• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Saudi league logo after spending 300m on transfer. All transfers financed by MBS equally on all teams.

My future president.

13f67dc992cb95c0ca0eb1231463cada.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
can Gazidis play in the mf?

I think so, if we combine our world class management team with our two world class players we will conquer all.

PaulSinger(Keeper of funds)

Gandini--GordonSinger--Romagnoli--Maldini

Gattuso--Scaroni--Gazidis

Kaka--Leonardo

Higuain

:proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
FQDXoNu.png

will this world class ceo help us get more points on sunday or...

What if he took a first name of Faneto. With:
- Paolo, Leonardo, Paolo (#3), Franco, Gennaro in management
- Umberto, Ricardo waiting to join
- Adriano, Silvio at the Hall of Fame

he should be getting new first name? And then he would be Faneto - Gaz, i dis (smoke)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Be prepared for all the transfer rumors to link every Arsenal player to Milan now haha.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has agreed to leave the Premier League club and join Serie A side AC Milan. [sky]

:thumbsup: Great signing. If there’s one thing I trust it’s Elliott’s ability to recruit top tier management. They’ve already shown this with Scaroni, Leonardo, Maldini and now Gazidis. Hopefully Gandini joins too to help Gazidis adjust to life in Italy.

Btw lol @ everyone questioning Elliott’s appointment of Gazidis. They’re a profit orientated vulture fund so wouldn’t pay somebody millions who couldn’t maximise the clubs value. They know what they’re doing given its their area of expertise.

PS: #GATTUSOOUT

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Great signing. If there’s one thing I trust it’s Elliott’s ability to recruit top tier management. They’ve already shown this with Scaroni, Leonardo, Maldini and now Gazidis. Hopefully Gandini joins too to help Gazidis adjust to life in Italy.

Btw lol @ everyone questioning Elliott’s appointment of Gazidis. They’re a profit orientated vulture fund so wouldn’t pay somebody millions who couldn’t maximise the clubs value. They know what they’re doing given its their area of expertise.

PS: #GATTUSOOUT

Elliott seems to have gotten everyone and everything they want thus far. Last piece of business now that the management team seems set is to start spending some dough to raise the level of the team.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fly Emirates-Arsenal: with Gazidis, the sponsorship for the jersey has gone from 5.5 million to 40 million pounds a season.

Milan have Fly Emirates, hopefully he can do the same.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sure you could easily view hakan from a kantian perspective

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
No muppet...they should be prepared to objectively review every performance like I do instead of sweeping things under the carpet when it doesn't suit their agenda.

No

you fucking bitch and moan

thats all you have done since your dream mercato scenarios turned to BS

theres literally nothing objective about what you say. You just pretend that we live in a bubble and that we can spend however much we can.

Heres a reality check for you 'muppet'. We dont have endless amounts of cash and our spending is restricted by FFP. No one is sweeping shit under the rug.

We have fucking played 3 games and neither of them have been overly bad. Our inexperience cost us against Napoli, we sweeped the floor with Roma and bar the first 20 mins against Cagliari, we were decent.

If you cant get it through your thick head that it will take time and we have seen positives unlike last season when we were just dreadful, I can't help you.

Stop acting like a spoilt baby who throws a tantrum everytime he doesnt get what he wants. Leo barely had time to do much in the mercato considering how late he arrived not to mention he was heavily restricted by the lack of funds. He has done remarkably with what little resources he has had.

How about you wait till atleast half the season is gone to throw a tantrum, eh?

Because at the moment you are acting pretty pathetic.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Elliott seems to have gotten everyone and everything they want thus far. Last piece of business now that the management team seems set is to start spending some dough to raise the level of the team.

Yep. We’ve assembled a top team in the boardroom so now need one on the field. I think we’re waiting to secure a Voluntary Agreement before splashing the cash. I think thats the reason we didn’t spend a penny in summer. If we’d bought SMS for 120m we would’ve irked UEFA and scuppered our chances of getting a VA.

Regardless, signing top players soon surely has to happen. Higuain didn’t sign to play alongside Kessie, Suso and Bona and L+M didn’t join to represent them. L is used to constructing big money winning projects and M has said we need to sign champions several times in the past. Also, Scaroni said our business plan doesn’t include CL suggesting our squad isn’t good enough. However, he said we plan to return Milan to glory thereby inferring quality signings will be made. Also, I doubt Gazidis would leave a successful club like Arsenal to join a midtable team either.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fly Emirates-Arsenal: with Gazidis, the sponsorship for the jersey has gone from 5.5 million to 40 million pounds a season.

:thumbsup: He also doubled their income by switching shirt supplier from Puma to Adidas which kicks in next year. Hopefully he does the same thing here after hiring Conte :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yep. We’ve assembled a top team in the boardroom so now need one on the field. I think we’re waiting to secure a Voluntary Agreement before splashing the cash. I think thats the reason we didn’t spend a penny in summer. If we’d bought SMS for 120m we would’ve irked UEFA and scuppered our chances of getting a VA.

Regardless, signing top players soon surely has to happen. Higuain didn’t sign to play alongside Kessie, Suso and Bona and L+M didn’t join to represent them. L is used to constructing big money winning projects and M has said we need to sign champions several times in the past. Also, Scaroni said our business plan doesn’t include CL suggesting our squad isn’t good enough. However, he said we plan to return Milan to glory thereby inferring quality signings will be made. Also, I doubt Gazidis would leave a successful club like Arsenal to join a midtable team either.

Singer also said Milan needs to return to being a global team. I think between January and next summer you'll start seeing the talent level begin to rise up within the team when more quality being brought in. I think Gandini will join up now as well and he'll play a big role in patching things up with a voluntary agreement with Uefa. Gazidis is more of a financial guy.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
No

you fucking bitch and moan

thats all you have done since your dream mercato scenarios turned to BS

theres literally nothing objective about what you say. You just pretend that we live in a bubble and that we can spend however much we can.

Heres a reality check for you 'muppet'. We dont have endless amounts of cash and our spending is restricted by FFP. No one is sweeping shit under the rug.

We have fucking played 3 games and neither of them have been overly bad. Our inexperience cost us against Napoli, we sweeped the floor with Roma and bar the first 20 mins against Cagliari, we were decent.

If you cant get it through your thick head that it will take time and we have seen positives unlike last season when we were just dreadful, I can't help you.

Stop acting like a spoilt baby who throws a tantrum everytime he doesnt get what he wants. Leo barely had time to do much in the mercato considering how late he arrived not to mention he was heavily restricted by the lack of funds. He has done remarkably with what little resources he has had.

How about you wait till atleast half the season is gone to throw a tantrum, eh?

Because at the moment you are acting pretty pathetic.

Actually thicko I’ve been nothing but objective regarding our performances so far this season. I’ve given praise where praise is due as well as highlighted our flaws as and when appropriate. Check my posts. I was the first to say we played well against Napoli for the first hour and on level terms. However, we were totally outclassed in the final third of the match and deserved to lose. Similarly, we dominated Roma in the first half (mostly due to EDF’s horrible tactics) but the second half was 50-50 and could’ve gone either way. Luckily, Gattuso’s ambitious substitutions paid off in the end. However, Sunday’s performance was a complete shitshow against a fodder club we should be steamrolling. Btw, if you think we’re playing great football you need to get your eyes tested. Besides the usual suspects (Juve, Lazio, Napoli) plenty of fodder clubs like Atalanta, Spal and Sassuolo play as good as us if not better.

Regarding the mercato, I fully understand we were limited by FFP but that doesn’t justify leaving a 35m defender and 25m winger on the bench when money’s tight. Neither does it justify wasting 20m on a third LB when that money could’ve been put towards a quality creative mid like Pastore. Those are Mirabellend-esque moves not remarkable ones.

Like I said before, Gattuso is a decent coach but the squad isn’t equipped with the right players to realistically challenge for top 4. The lack of quality, creative mids in addition to fast, explosive wingers is already showing and will bite us in the ass.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Basically, Kojak is saying he knows better than Milan management

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Actually thicko I’ve been nothing but objective regarding our performances so far this season. I’ve given praise where praise is due as well as highlighted our flaws as and when appropriate. Check my posts. I was the first to say we played well against Napoli for the first hour and on level terms. However, we were totally outclassed in the final third of the match and deserved to lose. Similarly, we dominated Roma in the first half (mostly due to EDF’s horrible tactics) but the second half was 50-50 and could’ve gone either way. Luckily, Gattuso’s ambitious substitutions paid off in the end. However, Sunday’s performance was a complete shitshow against a fodder club we should be steamrolling. Btw, if you think we’re playing great football you need to get your eyes tested. Besides the usual suspects (Juve, Lazio, Napoli) plenty of fodder clubs like Atalanta, Spal and Sassuolo play as good as us if not better.

Regarding the mercato, I fully understand we were limited by FFP but that doesn’t justify leaving a 35m defender and 25m winger on the bench when money’s tight. Neither does it justify wasting 20m on a third LB when that money could’ve been put towards a quality creative mid like Pastore. Those are Mirabellend-esque moves not remarkable ones.

Like I said before, Gattuso is a decent coach but the squad isn’t equipped with the right players to realistically challenge for top 4. The lack of quality, creative mids in addition to fast, explosive wingers is already showing and will bite us in the ass.

You are genuinely thick

35m defender? Dude who hasnt played in a back 4? Has had little to no preseason with the club? Play him over Musacchio who has actually been decent and better than Romagnoli?

25m winger? Says fuckin who? Just because we value Bacca at 12m? A guy who refused to go anywhere else and also didnt wanna stay? A guy who is new to the league?

20m defender? You mean the guy we bought for cash + Lapa from a Genoa side who couldnt pay?

I fail to see where exactly you are getting your imaginary numbers from.

Let me break it down for your thick head.

- No one was willing to meet our asking price for Bacca. He only wanted Villarreal. It was either let him go them on a massive cut price or get Samu in return. There is no 'we could have gotten someone else' in this situation.

- Bonucci was hellbent on leaving and we wanted Higuain. We wanted Caldara but Juve wont sell him unless we valued him the same as Bonucci. Our hands were tied.

- Laxalt money was largely offset by Lapadula who Genoa were struggling to pony up the cash for. We had to fucking buy him because of what happened with Strinic.

Not surprised that a mercato fan like you only looks at basic numbers instead of the actual circumstances those transfers happened in.

Heck, I wont be surprised if you fail at transfers even in Football Manager.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Luca Pagni, Gazidis, in Milan, will earn 4 million euros per season. The South African manager will be the highest paid in Serie A. Marotta has been overtaken at 2.6 million.

But not only: Gazidis will also have a part of Milan's shares. So it will also be his interest to improve the economic situation of the rossoneri.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Luca Pagni, Gazidis, in Milan, will earn 4 million euros per season. The South African manager will be the highest paid in Serie A. Marotta has been overtaken at 2.6 million.

But not only: Gazidis will also have a part of Milan's shares. So it will also be his interest to improve the economic situation of the rossoneri.
That escalated quickly.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Objectively
-Kojak opinion about our 3 milan games (napoli, roma, cagliari) and about Gattuso are correct.
-Ash opinion about mercato is correct.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
man you guys are lucky my English is limited.
otherwise, I won't stop posting my opinion.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Are we joining EPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule