The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The other day I was watching Roma-Lazio from 2001. Roma won 5-1, Montella scored a super hattrick and he literally anally raped our beloved Nesta. I swear Nesta looked like even worse than a schoolboy. He was hugely at fault for every single goal. It was laughable, how was that even Nesta? But it actually happens, everyone can have bad performances. Romagnoli was sick for a whole week, and only trained once with the squad. He was clearly not match fit... give the boy a break, hes had a fantastic season and we're top three defensively this season.

Nostalgia :cool:
Nesta wasnt top level till he was cc 28 but every1 is hailing him like he was WC 15 years. He was good, than for 5,6 years was great.
Playing alongside stam, maldini, serginho, costacurta---is different story compared to playing with calabria, gomez, des....

Roma needs to improve but hes already very good defender. We have other worries like niang and his motivation.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

Nesta wasnt top level till he was cc 28 but every1 is hailing him like he was WC 15 years. He was good, than for 5,6 years was great.

Playing alongside stam, maldini, serginho, costacurta---is different story compared to playing with calabria, gomez, des....

Roma needs to improve but hes already very good defender. We have other worries like niang and his motivation.

Pfff you also have to keep that in mind Serie A was a whole another league back then, probably nightmare to be a defender at that time

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Arrived at Casa Milan.

C2XyArqXcAAZHdj.jpg

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Ag. Pasalic CM: "he loves Milan since childhood, the future ? We'll talk later, there's no rush."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ag. Pasalic CM: "he loves Milan since childhood, however he is better for Genoa."

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Fenerbahce have offered Sosa a contract until 2019 worth €5M/year. However, the player does not want to return to Turkey. [GdS]

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is it newsworthy when Galliani arrives at his office? It's the place where he's doing his daily business isn't it?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan can only sign Deulofeu on a dry loan because Barcelona have a buy-back option for the player. #Sky

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ag. Pasalic CM: "he loves Milan since childhood, however he is better for Genoa."

why dont you read the forum and actually realize that its a team effort ... you dont have to post every rumor urself dude especially when its been posted 2 mins before you :fp:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I lost a great deal of respect for Niang tonight. He didn't even look professional. Even if the confidence is low i expect effort and that was just nonexistent. If this is what he's going to be like then go to the EPL and be cuddled. Really disappointed in him..

Completely agree, he was just jogging around :fp::fp:

I think yesterday was literally the last straw for Niang in my book. If he came on and showed effort and ran all over the pitch for 10 mins then I would be happy. But he cam on like a piece of shit with no excitement almost pissed that he's coming on, and then left without breaking a sweat

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
umm you guys...all that talk about Niang jogging around but have you ever seen CR7 or M10 run around chasing the ball to win it back ? worldclass players jog to conserve energy just ask EuroMax:max:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti scores against us again. Twice in 4 days.

Is he the real deal or would he flop hard if we got him here like most mid table players.

I can't stop thinking that he would not be nearly as good for us and that the counter attacking tactics are helping him tremendously.

He fights for balls like Tevez however doesn't have the technique. At the moment he reminds me of Immobile when he was in Torino. Scoring lots of goals mostly on counter attacks.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
umm you guys...all that talk about Niang jogging around but have you ever seen CR7 or M10 run around chasing the ball to win it back ? worldclass players jog to conserve energy just ask EuroMax:max:

If Niang gets me 1/8th of the amount of goals and assists that CR7 and Messi score then he can jog around alll fucking day.

He was jogging around at times when he should've been fucking running. That's the problem

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Especially if a player gets subbed in for the last 10 minutes. He has to conserve his energy because the bench is very tiring

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I can't stop thinking that he would not be nearly as good for us and that the counter attacking tactics are helping him tremendously.

He fights for balls like Tevez however doesn't have the technique. At the moment he reminds me of Immobile when he was in Torino. Scoring lots of goals mostly on counter attacks.

he would thrive with Montella .. his hold up play and technique is good for a ST, just check the second torino goal yest

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There was contact between Milan and Everton this morning for Deulofeu. The negotiations continue for a dry loan. #MilanTV

No offers have arrived for Sosa. There is an interest of Fenerbahce but has not led to anything concrete. #MilanTV

Niang has the confidence of the club. #MilanTV

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alimony, gifs are not allowed in the sig

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Lol no, no nostalgia. I actually started following football a few seasons after 2001. It was shown to me by a Roma fan.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
RE: Nesta

I don't think anyone is suggesting Nesta was infallible in his earlier years. He had absolute stinkers as well.

But to say that he only became a top-class defender at 28 is patently false. He was excellent well before that and anyone who watched Serie A in the 90s (like me and I am sure several others on here) will attest to that fact.

By the way, I am a huge fan of Romagnoli, and I want him to be our defensive rock well into the future. But I agree with Tadelj--so far Paletta has eclipsed Romagnoli, and that's fine because he's older. The reason I think Paletta is often overlooked for his contribution is because he doesn't have flowing locks and an instagram account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule