Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Sry Sod, didn't see you there. Please continue :D

Last edited:

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In answer to the original question - if you get a ticket for the Curva Sud (2 Anello blu) you can buy these as you take your seat. There's always an ultrà member there at the entrances (just before you enter out into the stadium and see the pitch) selling all this stuff.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fossa was left wing back on their days. Though other groups - Commandos, etc. are right wing originally.

Nowadays curva is no political at all. They don't allow political banners/flags of any kind of ideology there.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Fossa was left wing back on their days. Though other groups - Commandos, etc. are right wing originally.

Nowadays curva is no political at all. They don't allow political banners/flags of any kind of ideology there.

Wait

Don't the Commandos Tigre flags contain fascist symbols?

One thing I am proud of is that the Curva Sud, the jerks that they may be, aren't racist scumbags like the Boys San or Vikings of Inter (most of the Curva Nord groups actually)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait

Don't the Commandos Tigre flags contain fascist symbols?

One thing I am proud of is that the Curva Sud, the jerks that they may be, aren't racist scumbags like the Boys San or Vikings of Inter (most of the Curva Nord groups actually)

It's inspired by fascist symbols (imo at least) but it's their own symbol, they use since the 70's... It's not like they are using fascio or celtic cross.

Edit: This thread is way too heavy here... I'm in a good connection speed and it's painfully slow

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It's inspired by fascist symbols (imo at least) but it's their own symbol, they use since the 70's... It's not like they are using fascio or celtic cross.

Edit: This thread is way too heavy here... I'm in a good connection speed and it's painfully slow

Just killed all my downloads. Needs a new page.

Schedule