Fifa 16

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
The pace of it definitely feels more like PES imo. Slower yet the passing feels incise and the response time of the players feels a little better. I'll probably still get PES for the modding on PC but if that turns out to be trash i'll get FIFA.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The pace of it definitely feels more like PES imo. Slower yet the passing feels incise and the response time of the players feels a little better. I'll probably still get PES for the modding on PC but if that turns out to be trash i'll get FIFA.

Honestly, I only play for career mode and with Milan.

PES 15 had better / more realistic gameplay, like certain players would scream and point and try to organize the team whereas in FIFA 15 players just ran randomly and the pace was crazy.

With that said, I agree with Andrei that every other aspect of the game FIFA is better at. In PES 15 I had people paying 15 mil for Essien and Muntari :lol:

If the pace/gameplay is better in 16, I think I will give FIFA 16 a chance.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Fifa's demos are always slower, I'll never buy a Fifa game because of it's demo. The day 1 patch always increases the tempo.

If the full release gets cracked before mid-november and I like it, I might buy the game.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
haven't tried any of the demos yet but heard that PES this year really stepped up their game and they look a lot better than FIFA. Going to download both demos and may go with PES this year

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably won't buy unless it has huge improvement over last year's game play. I felt the pace was very arcade like compared to PES which had better game play for me. With the addition of Woman's calcio, I seriously doubt EA did anything to fix the problems.

The manager mode is still better than PES's, but it has also gotten stale over the years.

what i dont like about manager mode is that when you get best player or any awards like that there is almost no recognition. PES used to have a ceremony type of thing to present the best player of the season, top goal scorers etc.

They need to add Balon Dor winners in Fifa Career mode

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Is it me or Fifa's player textures (face&skin) look a bit blurry and over-saturated ?

It does make it look a bit better from distance, but it looks horrible at close

----------

pes 2008 was the last PES I really enjoyed.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fifa's demos are always slower, I'll never buy a Fifa game because of it's demo. The day 1 patch always increases the tempo.

If the full release gets cracked before mid-november and I like it, I might buy the game.

Unlikely. There's not even a cracked FIFA 15, afaik.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really like the demo. And usually the full games are better than the demos so that's very promising. I'm buying this

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it me or Fifa's player textures (face&skin) look a bit blurry and over-saturated ?

It does make it look a bit better from distance, but it looks horrible at close

----------

pes 2008 was the last PES I really enjoyed.

I switched over to PES 2008 after FIFA 2007 which was terrible. I think FIFA bounced back in 09 and came out with superior games until 15...

I do like the cut scenes that PES offered like someone else's mentioned, but I like realistic data and would rather suffer trying to sell our fodder than Internacional or Corinthians being generous and offering me 15m when in real life there is no chance of that ever happening. If pace issue is fixed, I will give FIFA another chance.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I played the demo. There is an in-game assistent now telling you which button to press in what situation? :lol:

Didn't look so renewed at all. The dribbling is slightly improved. It ends there.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milans player ratings on Fifa 16

http://www.futhead.com/16/clubs/milan/

Not too bad. Romagnoli is underrated but his potential would be through the roof I'm assuming, since he had 84 potential on Fifa 15. Bertolacci got upgraded to 77. There's no Kucka on the list, assuming he'd be 77.

Lopez 82
Abate 78
Alex 81
Mexes 79
Antonelli 77
Bertolacci 77
De Jong 81
Montolivo 80
Menez 81
Bacca 82
Balotelli 80

Is our best team

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
edit:

it has 08/09/11/13 potential

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Well one thing that they mostly get right, the soundtrack

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I am frustratingly shit at Fifa without a controller. No fine control, No skills, no manual through balls...

+ What the fuck did they do to the keyboard ? you can no longer assign movement to the arrow keys, what was wrong with the old system ? (A-cross, D-shot, S-pass, W-through ball etc.)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Well, i'm glad they included music in the game from two of my favortie Icelandic bands.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It is fifa 15 v 2.0... But i will still buy it -_-

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Never really fully understood why Arsenal was 4,5 stars in fifa15. They should definitely have 5 stars. It get bothered that every single time I play seasons online with a 4,5 star team, I meet Arsenal.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I'm buying Madden this year in case I can muster enough money up for a next gen console. American football is growing on me.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Never really fully understood why Arsenal was 4,5 stars in fifa15. They should definitely have 5 stars. It get bothered that every single time I play seasons online with a 4,5 star team, I meet Arsenal.

Sanchez-Walcott up front.
Hector Bellerin in every starter squad.

Every.Fucking.Time.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
It is fifa 15 v 2.0... But i will still buy it -_-

More like FIFA 10 v. 7.0... Although to be fair it seems like they've made bigger changes this time around than they had in any of the earlier iterations. I don't seem to remember them having such a large beta test before, which could indicate that they rewrote alot of the core engine.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
fifa_16.jpg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I saw some gameplay videos on youtube and it looks like crap tbh

very stiff movement and still the pace is too fast

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I read PES was released yesterday (16th), any of you tried it ?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ I did.

Hands down better than FIFA 16. Pace is much more realistic and IMO the player's look better. I played FIFA 16 demo, and it does not feel any different than last year's pinball game and the generic players like Berto, Poli still look like crap.

Mexes still has the same face update they did in Fifa12 with that garbage hair, why is it acceptable to just give us some crappy women's soccer and not even update the players I am actually going to use to play.