Should Pirlo Leave?

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Would you blame Pirlo if he left?
Should Milan release him on loan for a year so he gets first team football and progresses?
Should they sell him?

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Andrea will have a very difficult year this season.
Cause we have now buy a lot of very good experience players on his position. So I hope he will NOT leave but it will be very difficult for him.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
SHOULD THEY SELL HIM?: NONONONONONONONONONONONONO :head:

If we make the same mistake Inter did I will be really pissed. He is going to be the future of Italian soccer. Letting him go would be a horrible mistake!

Should they loan him?: Tough to say. I would like him to get as much play as possible, but I don't want him to think he is unwanted in Milan and request to leave. Tough decision. I would wait a while and see what happens.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
should pirlo leave?

i'll try to make it as simple as possible:

NO!

if anybody has to be sold, that is rui costa! he's the one who is doing nothing! and he's 30 years old, pirlo is 22! he's a bloody rising star while rui costa is an old, falling star! and same goes for rivaldo :head:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I totally agree with you Scharatz.

We mustn't sell Pirlo because he is worth to stay here.
I prefer Pirlo more then Rui.RUi is old and not in good form and Pirlo is so young and has a great potential.

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think we should not sell him, but maybe loan Pirlo. :devilide:

Cheers,
Alex

Sweepleft

Beginner
Reaction score
I think it'll be very unfair to loan Pirlo out. He's played well everytime he's been called upon...and this is his reward? I for one hope we dont loan him out, because he may end up saving us like he did so many times last season.

Reaction score

no.no.no! :head: we shld not sell him. even if we want to sell. rui shld come first. not pirlo. he has great potential and has performed well whenever called upon..he shld not be sold :) .......

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I think that Galliani said today that he was absolutly not for sale. so god news. I don't think they will sell him. They saw what he did last year and know his worth.

Reaction score
f anybody has to be sold, that is rui costa! he's the one who is doing nothing! and he's 30 years old, pirlo is 22! he's a bloody rising star while rui costa is an old, falling star! and same goes for rivaldo

I agree with u scharatz. Pirlo is a rising star and Rui Costa is injury prone and is ageing. However I do believe that Rivaldo still has years ahead of him at the top flight. But Pirlo has played well when we give him the chance so lets reward him with a first team place.

:devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil:

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
On channel4 football italia its saying Pirlo will go to perugia on loan. If this happens i want Gallianis head! :mad:

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
they gotta be kidding!! he has been great in these past friendlies!! And because he is young is faster and maybe less posibbilities of injuries (but age has nothing to do with it, I admit it). I hope they dont give him on loan, Cannavaro news was enough for me today...

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No,this musn't happen.
If we sell Pirlo that will be disaster and then i can say that Galliani is the bigest asshole in the world.PIrlo is better then Rui and we all know that so if we lose him like we lost Cannavaro i thinkt that we can say goodbyt to Scudetto and CL.

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I agree I don't think pirlo should live milan because he is young and he will be our future.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Football Italia website says Pirlo is hotly tipped to make his Azzurri debut against Slovenia, I cant wait, if he makes a good impression, and with Totti out he could play in the world cup qualifiers.

FORZA ANDREA!! :devil2:

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this is idol talk...i expect everyone is bored, thats why everyone is debating pirlo in this way..

HAHAHA SHOULD HE STAY??? of course he should...he is a great player and the next riverini...hopefully he will stay for the rsest of his life...the next riverini doesnt just come like that so u can get one u know...he is invaluable!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its not fair on Andrea at all!! After Ancelotti stupidly said he wouldnt ever play Pirlo and Rui together on the park (which incedentally he did the next game), the pressure on the mananger will be to play his £27m player which means a year on the bench for Pirlo, which means being left out of Euro 2004 qualifiers, WHICH MEANS he wont play in Euro 2004, WHICH MEANS totti or del piero wil be playing!! :mad: Anyway to get back to the point, ANCELOTI MUST PLAY HIM!!

forza rossoneri

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he should stay...i believe that he is the man for the job...and besides ancelotti has said, his new formation is revolved around the italian mdifielders pirlo ambro and gattuso...they will be the 3 midfielders with pirlo pulling the strings infront of the defense what pirlo prefers...i guess we'll play 3 strikers then...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Look at all these posters, who don't post anymore.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Difference between forum in 2002 and now...2002 0% trolling 100% discussing question asked, now 90% trolling 10% discussing football. lol

This goes to show you the intelligence of this forum however, not one person said "sell Pirlo" if it was the same people that are in this chat today, 60% would say SELL :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Difference between forum in 2002 and now...2002 0% trolling 100% discussing question asked, now 90% trolling 10% discussing football. lol

This goes to show you the intelligence of this forum however, not one person said "sell Pirlo" if it was the same people that are in this chat today, 60% would say SELL :lol:

Yeah man, artificial intelligence really fucked up with this forum, lucky it has some really smart posters ( me ofc ) to make up for it.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Wow, I wished we had milan fan problems 2002 right now