Week 27: Milan vs Inter - 04/04/2018 - 18:30 CET

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
We have to be aware that fatigue will most likely play a big factor in tonight's game. While I pray for a win, IMO the important thing tonight is not to lose. A loss would end our CL spot hopes.

inter aren't on good form but in a derby none of that matters, forza milan and I hope for the best.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
We have to be aware that fatigue will most likely play a big factor in tonight's game. While I pray for a win, IMO the important thing tonight is not to lose. A loss would end our CL spot hopes.

inter aren't on good form but in a derby none of that matters, forza milan and I hope for the best.

dont think so

a draw means 7 pts behind inter, lazio, and 8 pts behind roma, 2 wins and 1 draw behind all of them, not to mention samp, this is a must win
we have 11 rounds left its nearly impossible for me, EK might be a easier choice at that point, atleast we can decide our fate

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Suso to be the MVP today. Always him against Inter.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Fatigue and the energy that success gives you are two sides of the same coin in my view. It sort of evens out.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
we HAVE to win....

even a draw will kill us

but i dont worry because we have the devil inside !!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!

bonaventura to score and celebrate like crazy

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Who of our coaches have had their coreo? An over the curva growl would be cool with growl message. so it would look like without Rino but would be all about Ringhio.

As said, i'd prefer a half time message with combining the old #8 with something.

Any rumours? There's elections right ...

Can't remember any Ancelotti coreos.. Berlu and Kilpin are the only two individuals I remember on coreos anyway. One can always hope for the ringhio though.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Match day!!!

Forza Milan

DXayOKnX0AU9S01

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Andre Silva to score his first Serie A goal in the derby? Slim chances, but let's hope :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
For BERLUSCONI for GATTUSO for Italia

ATTACAREEEE

5-0

Forza Milan FOrza Italia

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Inter fans shitting their pants because of Suso :lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
seems like they also have their full strength, should be a good match

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can't remember any Ancelotti coreos.. Berlu and Kilpin are the only two individuals I remember on coreos anyway. One can always hope for the ringhio though.

The rat got one. Didn't look pleased watching it on the inter bench :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any good tv show/youtube stuff about this derby to grease in for the night? (the Serie A show only had those 42 seconds of commercial :head:)

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
so with all our backup fullbacks injured, why not call fellicioli or someone else from primavera?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FUCKING HELL!

RIP Astori.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Win for David

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calabria 4 winner!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not even sure any of the players who knew Astori would be in a fit condition to play tonight.. this is difficult to process.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good chance the derby will be called off I think. Doesn't make any sense to expect players to move on and be 100% focused.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's between players to say if it will be his tribute or to say we are emotionally not ready for this.