Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
6:1 - amazing goals by Milan.
Bicycle kick by Ganz (he scored a hat-trick :o ), two amazing goals from free kicks (Comi with an atomic shoot and great, precise shoot by Bertoni) plus Calvano's goal in Seedorf style.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
primavera milan: Post match reactions
milan – here are the post match reactions following milan 6-1 udinese from coach dolcetti and the players:

dolcetti
i was expecting the performance; the reaction of the players was what i wanted to see after the tim cup loss in rome. I’m satisfied but we have to continue down this road because we’re not the team we showed in rome.

ganz
i’m happy about the hat-trick, when i hit the crossbar i thought it just wasn’t going in today but then i scored and it was great reaction from us we showed the right spirit today.

calvano
i’m happy to be back after the six month lay off. The goal was a real moment of relief. I took a lot from my first team experience. From champions, you learn a lot and my objectives are to win with the primavera.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Dinar, how was Calvano? Cristante?

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Dinar, how was Calvano? Cristante?

Much better than v Roma, where everyone were crap and yesterday he helped defense too along with front 2 and was more prolific on right with Lora. Dynamic!

Cristante, honestly I dint see much of him & at times couldn't recognize him. :tongue: One those matches where we did good.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Called up players for Albinoleffe's match:
Baldan, Bertoni, Comi, Cristante, Desole, Ely, Ganz, Hottor, Innocenti, Lora, Narduzzo, Petagna, Piscitelli, Speziale, Binda, Iotti, Piccinocchi, Claveria.

Absence of Guzzo & Carmona due to suspension. Valoti and De Sciglio still injured.

TheBossSaud

Beginner
Reaction score
Charbel said:
Called up players for Albinoleffe's match:
Baldan, Bertoni, Comi, Cristante, Desole, Ely, Ganz, Hottor, Innocenti, Lora, Narduzzo, Petagna, Piscitelli, Speziale, Binda, Iotti, Piccinocchi, Claveria.

Absence of Guzzo & Carmona due to suspension. Valoti and De Sciglio still injured.

where is calvano ?? is he becouse up to first team ??

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where is calvano ?? is he becouse up to first team ??
Yep. He was training with the first team (well at least those who didn't play on Thursday) yesterday, and he'll most probably continue to train with them, and possible get called up for a game or two because of the injury crisis we are going through.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
The Primavera will play in an hour vs Albinoleffe, the ref will be Stefano Belloti di Treno

Line up:
PRIMAVERA: OFFICIAL: Narduzzo, Innocenti, Desole, Baldan, Bertoni, Ely, Hottor, Cristante, Comi, Lora, Ganz.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Losing 1-0 at halftime.

Schedule