The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 22 30.99%
2nd place 4 5.63%
CL spot 44 61.97%
EL spot 1 1.41%
7th+ 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2020, 00:28   #14161
brk
AC Milan Legend
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Benfica, Leicester, Lille.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:29   #14162
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
Can you stop trying to be ?right? all the time? No one gives a fuck what you say or think about players or anything else, we are all here for banter.
Not wanting to tell I'm right, but if an ex Samu supporter comes to tell me that we need a RW because Samu is not good (despite that I said this last season), it's really ridiculous.

I believe Samu will not be the RW, it's Saele, Hauge, Brahim or Rebic. If not that of course we'll need a RW. But Pioli shouldn't be a total moron to not see that Samu is not doing well.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:33   #14163
sheva-pippo
National Team Player
 
sheva-pippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: New Delhi
Default

I think Hauge should be fine at RW. He seems to be an amazing player with good speed, crisp passing and over all good skills on the ball. If he plays on the RW position, he might not play at his best but that should be better than what Samu does at the same position anyway.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk
sheva-pippo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:38   #14164
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default



Brugge the team that tried to sign Hauge quite recently


Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:39   #14165
Hugh Janus
fanboy
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Benfica, Leicester, Lille.
I want Leicester


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Tonali will not be played infront of the defence, he is unaware defensively.

He will rotating at #10 with hakan.

Safest way to integrate him and in a couple of seasons he can be moved back to deeper position.
Hugh Janus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:43   #14166
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

I would want Roma, but you can't play against Italian teams, right?

Then I don't want a team with a strong defence. For example, not Celtic.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:44   #14167
Ronin
Milansochist
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranjcar View Post
What is wrong with you guys. Do you really think we can afford 10M/season player.. our best player might leave as we cannot increase his salary and you want 10M player to sit on our bench... sweet dreams... we can get Zaza. this is our reality for a Ibra back up.. maybe someone like JOvic on loan but he is still expensive.. unless Real will pay half of his salary...
Gab Marcotti said an interesting thing when discussing Cavani and rumors. People keep talking about his high salary... BUT, the fact that he earned that much at PSG doesn't mean he will earn close to that at his next team. He's basically unemployed now, old and there's not much demand for him. So, he will most likely end up getting a normal salary.

I wouldn't want him here though. What kind of beta male you have to be to reject a contract extension and get a shot to win CL trophy?


Signature
"We came to wreck everything, and ruin your life. God sent us."

Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:50   #14168
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Cavani has agreed a deal with some team it was just not still made public.
He had Gremio in Brazil as a plan B... He had accepted a 3M salary offer from them in case he didn't agree any deal in Europe.

But he called them today saying he will stay in Europe.
Sven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:52   #14169
Casualista
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranjcar View Post
What is wrong with you guys. Do you really think we can afford 10M/season player.. our best player might leave as we cannot increase his salary and you want 10M player to sit on our bench... sweet dreams... we can get Zaza. this is our reality for a Ibra back up.. maybe someone like JOvic on loan but he is still expensive.. unless Real will pay half of his salary...
First off, he doesn't have to sit on the bench. He can be employed on the wings when needed. He covers all 3 positions up front. Whether he wants to or not is a different story.

Secondly, Cavani is a much better option for the short term fix we are looking for upfront and much cheaper than jovic who would cost a bomb with significant risks attached.

Now I'm all for reuniting jovic and rebic as they were lethal together but I'd rather take a short term gamble up front on a guy who I know would do well in serie a as opposed to a young expensive prospect with questionable professionalism that would cost an arm.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:57   #14170
odiboni
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post

Brugge the team that tried to sign Hauge quite recently
It was Cercle Brugge, not Club Brugge
odiboni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:58   #14171
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
What attitude? How many times he had to cover back and tackle and stop players because we were so shit to defend? I've never seen Leao defending more than he did today.

Tell me if Maldini or Colombo did anything, both were less than him, what about Brahim? He was busy trying to show how he can keep the ball.

Leao haters are ridiculous, if the whole team plays like shit, they will always select Leao to criticise. Maybe because the expections are higher. Or maybe because he is black.
No buddy you are ridiculous. Who was shitting on Tonali before? Oh yeah, you still do. Why? Because he is white and Italian. I don't give a shit about your silly short sightedness. Tonali wasn't game fitness ready so it is not Leao too but in your little brain Leao was supreme and the rest of players were shit.

Or the agenda you have against Daniel Maldini. Paolo said: "Daniel has to prove his worth and work hard to be on the first team" VSheva's translation: "You see guys Paolo says that his piece of shit son has to start" Even in your new topic "I told you guys D.Maldini is Paqueta's replacement" Who wants to be the replacement of someone that was for Pioli even less of a player than Krunic. Quite frankly did anybody expected Daniel Maldini to excel as CF. It was either him or Colombo and your boy Leao did not have the legs to go 90 minutes. So let me ask you who should have started as CF against Rio Ave, Ibra? Rebic? Leao? Laxalt? Brahim? Krunic? Tatarusanu?


As per usual, you are an amusing bloke.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 00:58   #14172
R.Akbar
Allenatore
 
R.Akbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: JAWA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
I want Leicester
I want Spurs

This team needs a sweaty competition from an early stage

Grinding mode is on


Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
R.Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:00   #14173
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
No buddy you are ridiculous. Who was shitting on Tonali before? Oh yeah, you still do. Why? Because he is white and Italian. I don't give a shit about your silly short sightedness. Tonali wasn't game fitness ready so it is not Leao too but in your little brain Leao was supreme and the rest of players were shit.

Or the agenda you have against Daniel Maldini. Paolo said: "Daniel has to prove his worth and work hard to be on the first team" VSheva's translation: "You see guys Paolo says that his piece of shit son has to start" Even in your new topic "I told you guys D.Maldini is Paqueta's replacement" Who wants to be the replacement of someone that was for Pioli even less of a player than Krunic. Quite frankly did anybody expected Daniel Maldini to excel as CF. It was either him or Colombo and your boy Leao did not have the legs to go 90 minutes. So let me ask you who should have started as CF against Rio Ave, Ibra? Rebic? Leao? Laxalt? Brahim? Krunic? Tatarusanu?


As per usual, you are an amusing bloke.
Daniel Maldini did start in probably one of the most important games of this season. What more should I say?

I did not shit on Tonali.

As for Italians, I don't think you can find a bigger fan of Romagnoli or Donnarumma in this forum.

Last edited by VultureSheva; 02-10-2020 at 01:04.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:01   #14174
R.Akbar
Allenatore
 
R.Akbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: JAWA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Pioli and fatigue: "Winning helps you recover better"
Haa

There?s no feeling worse than Fatigue and losing ofc


Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
R.Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:02   #14175
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend
 
Il grande Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiboni View Post
It was Cercle Brugge, not Club Brugge
Cercle He would literally be the messi of that team if he joined that club
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:03   #14176
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-pippo View Post
I think Hauge should be fine at RW. He seems to be an amazing player with good speed, crisp passing and over all good skills on the ball. If he plays on the RW position, he might not play at his best but that should be better than what Samu does at the same position anyway.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk
The season is long and we all know Ante is very streaky. Let Hague compete. Only thing I know is that we need a backup for Ibra, an extra CB.

Samu is always Samu. He is a hard worker with some good moments. At this point Sale-boy is the starting RM, IMO.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:04   #14177
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiboni View Post
It was Cercle Brugge, not Club Brugge
Oh...the boy is even wiser than I thought


Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:11   #14178
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Daniel Maldini did start in probably one of the most important games of this season. What more should I say?

I did not shit on Tonali.
Who should have started then? Think about it for a long time. If Duarte wasn't The Enemy Within, Daniel Maldini most likely would not have seen the pitch at all against Rio Ave. Colombo is clearly not ready and Rafael was not match fit which if we did would have caused him to get an injury. At the end of the day it was between 2 players Colombo or Maldini. If Leao was at the same fitness level and Pioli still selected between Maldini or Colombo then you would have a point.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:13   #14179
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
I want Spurs

This team needs a sweaty competition from an early stage

Grinding mode is on
Leicester > Spurs

I'd say they're favorites to win the whole thing.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:14   #14180
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend
 
Mr. Anonymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Sale isnt starting mterial.
If Rebic & Hauge fixed the RW then great.
Would still buy vices for Theo/Kessie/Ibra before i invest in CDs.
Doesn't Hauge play on the left?
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:32.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.