Official: Daniele Bonera Thread

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
red&black_fever said:
Sure we have these players now, what's the bet they will be a Janku or Vogel like last season and hardly feature in any of our matches?

we know carlo.he's so stubborn against young players.
he let useless vieri played in many matches last year which we lost many points.or same things in second halfs "sleepwalker pirlo" subject,etc.

but about bonera, he won't be a bench player i think.he plays good.
and about gourcuff, i believe he will find many chances in this squad.even torres comes i think all eyes will be on him.honestly,many of us are waiting to see a second kaka.

if he stays;brocchi,foggia,dalla bona will be good friends of vogel at the bench. :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
His preseantion in milanello

3752_big.jpg

3753_big.jpg

3754_big.jpg

3755_big.jpg

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milansom said:
“I received a phone call from my agent while I was in training with Parma and I honestly thought it was a joke,” he smiled. “But seeing as I have always been a Milan fan, I just jumped in my car without even discussing terms over the length of the contract or my salary. " :)

LOL :D
I already like him :) Welcome Bonera! :)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Redsun said:
we know carlo.he's so stubborn against young players.
he let useless vieri played in many matches last year which we lost many points.or same things in second halfs "sleepwalker pirlo" subject,etc.

but about bonera, he won't be a bench player i think.he plays good.
and about gourcuff, i believe he will find many chances in this squad.even torres comes i think all eyes will be on him.honestly,many of us are waiting to see a second kaka.

if he stays;brocchi,foggia,dalla bona will be good friends of vogel at the bench. :)
Bonera will be a sub but get more than 15 apps. Our defense is incredibly injury prone beacuse of the age.
About Gourcuff, Don't be expectin to see him too much...Think how often Rui used to play :head:

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva
Finally, I was waiting for this day for years!!!
I'm glad that Bonera is our player now...
I just hope that he'll be our regular first team player!!!
FORZA BONERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How does he performed with Parma last season? All the best for him, we really need a defender as Stam successor, and this guy is the answer.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Well am a bit happy so far.
Gourcuff 19 + Bonera 25 look like a dream 4 me.
Which means they'll spend all season on the bench save for the Coppa Italia. :)

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
nice nice... very good signing milan.. and hope we always get young talents like Bonera..

happy with this transfer and keep it up Bonera.. be as good as Cafu when was was young and even better.. your italian and good at D ;)

Goodluck.. Forzaaa Milaaan

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
His number is 25. Which number that Ruqe Junior had wear, i hope Bonera will just wear this number, not repeat what Ruqe Junior did in Milan.
Every season Galliani could give us a big surprise when the transfer deadline close, we still have one month, i believe we will have more surprise.
Anyway, it's a great new sign. I will buy Bonera in my Milan team in FM2006.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Dil dil said:
Bonera shocked by move
30.7 || webmaster

“My move was a shock,” said Bonera at his official unveiling. “It was like a bolt of lighting out of a clear blue sky.

“I received a phone call from my agent while I was in training with Parma and I honestly thought it was a joke,” he smiled.

“But seeing as I have always been a Milan fan, I just jumped in my car without even discussing terms over the length of the contract or my salary.

“This is a dream move for me.”

I already love this guy.

He is a milanista. :proud: :proud:

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
rossoneroid said:
How does he performed with Parma last season? All the best for him, we really need a defender as Stam successor, and this guy is the answer.

he is a right full back actually .. I see him as replacement for Cafu ... good signing I recon .. will play a lot of Serie A games I hope !

imp8715

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Cassano, Bergkamp
Wild said:
I don’t think Yanku will get his chance with Ancelotti still a coach.
And with our midfield always the same with Kaka-Pirlo-Seedorf-Gatu we don’t have any fast players on flanks.
So don’t know if a miracle will occurred & Milan will play a straight defense with Fogia or Gurcuff on flanks 2 give us some pace & creativity.
But I really doubt it coz Seedorf on the bench with Ancelotti -- > impossible.

The presence of Pirlo in the team give u no solution but 2 have attacking full backs.
And the presence of Seedorf in the team is another hold back 4 us.
Both in the same midfield is a disaster unless u have attacking full backs.
I just hope Pirlo continue his form like in the WC.

did I get u right?
what i meant was we can place bonera on the RB and yanku for LB, and then let him run up the flanks like cafu.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imp8715 said:
did I get u right?
what i meant was we can place bonera on the RB and yanku for LB, and then let him run up the flanks like cafu.
But, he can't run up the flanks like Cafu

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Nice to know that young players are being signed, hopefully they will prove why Milan brought them tpo the team... :)
Welcome Bonera! :star:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
OMG...OMG... i've just few days not visiting this forum and now suddenly bonera is joining us.... :eek: :eek:

this is great!!! i thought that we're gonna get oddo, but bonera is better i guess... he's much younger and i like the fact that he's a milan fan :D

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
Welcome home.... Daniele

I know that daniele alwas as mila's tifoso.. So i am happy we signed him..
n Daniel.. welcome... This is Our Home.. :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
BMWTaylor said:
Which means they'll spend all season on the bench save for the Coppa Italia. :)
Well every season I hope Ancelotti pull his head out of his ass & rotate + give chances 4 our young player.
I wont curse Ancelotti b4 the season start coz he has lot of simple minded supporters that will jump me & am not in the mood 2 argue with em. :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He loves Milan. You can sense it in the words he speaks. That's something that will help him.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gabriel Batistuta, Andrea Pirlo, Genaro Gattuso, Steven Gerrard, Ryan Giggs, etc :D
Waw, another young player?
looks like no big name signing this season...

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Good signing and it's great he is younger and there was no rumours. Gallas now has a major rift with Chelsea: he hasn't turned up for pre season training and will not be taken on the club's trip to the U.S so we should try an get him. If we are in the CL he will come. See: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5233914.stm

Then the defence will be a hell of a lot stronger with: Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Bonera, Gallas, Cafu, Maldini, Costacurta, Simic and Favalli to choose from.

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
Finally young defender!! Bonera is very versalite on defence, but he isn't used tu play ovensive, but he said that he is going to learn that. He might play on center with Nesta or replace Cafu. Now I am waiting for Barzagli and new striker ;).

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BONERA: ’Don’t feel it’s real yet’

MILANELLO - Daniele Bonera has spoken about his feelings at joining the Rossoneri: ’It’s a strange sensation and sitting in my room I don’t feel it’s real yet. There hasn’t been much time to get emotional, we are waiting on two difficult games in the Champions League preliminary round. I am out of the first leg due to a suspension picked up playing for Parma two years ago but I hope to be useful for the return.’ As for the environment at the club: ’Fortunately, I know my team-mates from the international side and they have helped me settle in. I was touched that Gilardino, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Gattuso and Nesta sent me a message when I joined. It was emotional to walk into the dressing room and see the players who had been opponents last year.’

acmilan.com

BONERA: ’Will repay Milan’s faith in me’

MILANELLO - Daniele Bonera spoke about his time at Parma: ’I always improved, the first two years with Prandelli were brilliant, then the club’s problems started and it was two difficult years. I am 25 and need to improve, I also need to mature and want to do well. This will be a very important season, I need to be ready and give everything. I will repay Milan’s faith in me.’ As for his favourite position: ’It’s difficult to say, I have played in all positions in defence. Playing at right-back is an important objective. I played there mostly in Italy’s World Cup qualifiers. Now I am working with Tassotti to become more attacking.’ And his fitness: ’I feel good, I have been back training, it’s different here, the staff are doing their upmost to get everyone fit for the preliminary.’ A final thought on his move to Milan: ’It came as a real surprise. I had been in contact with Inter at one time, but Milan changed all that. I wasn’t waiting on anyone else. The conditions for my arrival weren’t right in the past but now I am here I am even more happy.’

acmilan.com

He's great, He loves milan.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GALLI: ‘Bonera is a good acquisition’

MILANELLO - Filippo Galli, Milan’s Primavera youth coach, said: ‘The evaluation is looking good, especially with respect to the effort being put out. The boys have plenty of desire and enthusiasm. Some of my players are working with first team as well and I think this will be positive for them because then they can understand the professionalism of Milan’s players. In addition they are accustoming themselves to a quicker style of play, where there isn’t time to think. Preseason training at Milanello is new for us. It gives us a chance to integrate with the first team and Ancelotti can use the youth players when he needs them. It is a chance for them to grow.’ Then a word about new player, Daniel Bonera: ‘I remember when I played with him in Brescia, but he was only a little boy. I am happy that he will be here, he reached the national side with Parma and he can only improve from here. He will be very useful to the Rossoneri.’

acmilan.com

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
daniele bonera is a quality player not sure if he will replace jaap stam but milan have bought a solid defender

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
i was wondering if any1 could help me out im new an i am struggling to find my way around here, any time i try n join in with same people an have a chat i can never find them next time i go online

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
siatanhai said:
i was wondering if any1 could help me out im new an i am struggling to find my way around here, any time i try n join in with same people an have a chat i can never find them next time i go online
Hmm...don't see what are you expecting because this is a fforum not a chatroom.

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
he is a surprise, this is a decent transfer and should prove hiself useful soon

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Bonera is a normal defender and notthing more. Stop making noise from notthing...wonderfull, versatile etc.
He cant attack and we can use him as a central only. He is notthing special.

Making something from notthing wont heal our wounds for class players !!!!

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Demerio said:
Bonera is a normal defender and notthing more. Stop making noise from notthing...wonderfull, versatile etc.
He cant attack and we can use him as a central only. He is notthing special.

Making something from notthing wont heal our wounds for class players !!!!
did u ever watch a parma game when he was back from injury?

Schedule