The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 15-04-2014, 13:15   #14441
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Swan View Post
Wasn't all this posted already?
Yeah, when Italian version came out. English is just hitting the stores.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 13:50   #14442
Mexes_5
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini

Used to love him, but his book is not cool. Comes across as a complete snake
Mexes_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 15:39   #14443
Vlad
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes_5 View Post
Used to love him, but his book is not cool. Comes across as a complete snake
Antonio Conte: "How could you lose against Milan, they are such a bad team"
Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 15:50   #14444
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Aquilani. Current AC - Ibra, Tonali, Romagnoli,Tătă

Like my buddy Bret Hart, he seems a bit bitter.
I think he is taking his frustration out in the book,
on how he departed from Milan.

He obviously loved his tenure at the club, or why else would he react like this when he eventually left

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 15:50   #14445
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

he didnt get an eraser with his pen
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 15:52   #14446
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

He bitches about SAF using Park to man mark him at OT in 09/10
Pirlo only had 27 touches all game

Sounds like he was pretty desperate to leave Milan for Chelsea at one stage too.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 15:52   #14447
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

seriously post the page ples
Old 15-04-2014, 15:53   #14448
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

He said in his book that when he wanted to go to Chelsea, Berlu sat him down and said ''Don't leave, we bought Huntelaar..''

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 15:55   #14449
Ashish
Banned

ples give me his book's pdf, I want to read it. its an important part of history anyway.

manutdfan you can do it
Old 15-04-2014, 16:00   #14450
G.Costanza
AKA Costanza

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack

Winning champions leauge is called a consolation, dude stick to football writing is not your thing.

He is dumb, but who cares.
G.Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 16:09   #14452
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Aquilani. Current AC - Ibra, Tonali, Romagnoli,Tătă

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 16:11   #14453
Ashish
Banned

Quote:
I no longer felt a footballer and not even a man, I did not have the courage to look in the mirror.

Jesus berlusconi should have sold him to carlo world cup year and dinho pirlo audition with beckham went so bad
Quote:
BERLUSCONI AND NO TO CHELSEA - What we do know (and say) is that it was Silvio Berlusconi himself to block his transfer to Chelsea in August 2009. "Ancelotti had just become coach of the Blues and we had already reached an agreement For me Charles is like a father, a teacher, the kind of man who always knows how to keep you entertained. With him I spent the best years of my career and it was therefore the reason why I was accepting the transfer to London, but Berlusconi then pulled out a second sheet of paper, where he had circled the name of Huntelaar and told me that the AC Milan had taken ..... "You can not do this, damn it Andrew, you are the symbol of Milan, we have already sold Kaka and you can not jump ship because it would be a terrible blow to our image ...". But Ancelotti insisted and Pirlo as well, because the other side offered him a four-year to € 5 million per season, and at that point the Milan s'impuntò, asking the Chelsea Branislav Ivanovic to enter into negotiations knowing well that the ' would never have done. And so he jumped everything.

Last edited by Ashish; 15-04-2014 at 16:15.
Old 15-04-2014, 16:17   #14454
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Italian midfielder criticises former United boss for using Park as a 'guard dog' against him during a 2010 Champions League tie.

Quote:

Andrea Pirlo has criticised Sir Alex Ferguson for using Ji-Sung Park to man-mark the Italian in the Champions League in 2010.

The Juventus midfielder was playing for Milan when they were thumped 7-2 on aggregate by United in the last 16 of the Champions League four years ago.

Ferguson ordered South Korean Park to man-mark Pirlo in both legs, a tactic that ultimately paid off.

But Pirlo, writing in his autobiography, insists, for him, it has blemished Ferguson's legacy.

Pirlo said: "Even Sir Alex Ferguson, the purple-nosed manager who turned Manchester United into a fearsome battleship, couldn’t resist the temptation.

"He's a man without blemish, but he ruined that purity just for a moment when it came to me. A fleeting shabbiness came over the legend that night.

"At Milan, he unleashed Park Ji-Sung to shadow me.

"He rushed about at the speed of an electron. He'd fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me.

"He'd look at the ball and not know what it was for.

"They'd programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching.

"Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog."
Park scored the 3rd or 4th goal too that game
Old 15-04-2014, 16:18   #14455
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Oh and apparently Gattuso used to go around stabbing his team mates with knives and forks in the canteen when they annoyed him, so they confiscated sharp objects when he was around or something
Old 15-04-2014, 16:19   #14456
Ashish
Banned

guard dog as an insult OMG

Given the history

Old 15-04-2014, 16:19   #14457
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
he didnt get an eraser with his pen
That's be kinda stupid, don't you think?
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 16:21   #14458
Ashish
Banned

I want to read that book, such a great story teller what about stupidity triad?
Old 15-04-2014, 16:22   #14459
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Oh and apparently Gattuso used to go around stabbing his team mates with knives and forks in the canteen when they annoyed him, so they confiscated sharp objects when he was around or something
Pirlo: "gattuso would grab a fork and try to stick it in us."
Pirlo: "some ended up missing games because of one of Gattuso's fork attacks, even if the official explanation was one of muscle fatigue."
--
Quote:
Andrea Pirlo on the night Pep Guardiola tried to sign him for FC Barcelona - "i didn't need to be asked twice. In I went. The room was furnished in sober fashion and there was some red wine on the table. 'always a good start,' I muttered to myself. 'make yourself comfortable, Andrea,' he began, his Italian absolutely perfect. He began to tell me about Barcelona, saying that it's a world apart, a perfect machine that pretty much invented itself. He wore a white shirt and a pair of dark trousers whose colour matched that of his tie. He was elegant in the extreme, much like his conversation. 'thank you for agreeing to meet me. We need you here, Andrea. We're already very strong, I really couldn't ask for better, but you'd be the icing on the cake. We're looking for a midfielder to alternate with Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Sergio Busquets, and that midfielder is you. You've got all the attributes to play for Barcelona, and one in particular – you're world class.'

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 16:24   #14460
Ashish
Banned

he is really the jewel of footballing world real madrif, abrca, chelsea all vying fo him and he played for inter - milan-jube

what a man