The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2019, 03:48   #29541
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Pulgar has really come on this season for Bologna and now Chile.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:05   #29542
justiface
Geddy Lee's Bass

Fav. Players: geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Pulgar has really come on this season for Bologna and now Chile.
Pulgar is the kind of player we should be eyeing, dude is underrated as hell. Crazy good, every time I watch him play, he's destroying the mid on his own. I like players like him, grinta-creaty kinda player, that is a bruiser in nature, but has a good passing range. I believe he's not gonna be expensive. Would be an inspired signing. Although tbh, he has a merda face.

Signature
Old 25-06-2019, 04:19   #29543
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

I don't understand how we can't just sign Cebellos and Torreira, I mean if Elliot are serious at all about increasing the value of Milan these 2 players completely transform the squad, Even Silva as SS is good enough with a diamond of Paqueta, Cebellos, Torreira and Kessie. Hakan, Bona, Biglia and Krunic as reserves is great for us.

Cebellos, Torreira, kabak and Hernandez in
Suso, Samu, RR/Laxalt out.

Signature
Insert text here...
Old 25-06-2019, 05:04   #29544
jon
The Matrix

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

We football manager mode now
Old 25-06-2019, 05:20   #29545
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
I don't understand how we can't just sign Cebellos and Torreira, I mean if Elliot are serious at all about increasing the value of Milan these 2 players completely transform the squad, Even Silva as SS is good enough with a diamond of Paqueta, Cebellos, Torreira and Kessie. Hakan, Bona, Biglia and Krunic as reserves is great for us.

Cebellos, Torreira, kabak and Hernandez in
Suso, Samu, RR/Laxalt out.
If we sold both Suso and Samu we would have 3 strikers for 2 positions.

We need a starting supporting striker for sure even if we landed all those midfield targets.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:22   #29546
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by justiface View Post
Pulgar is the kind of player we should be eyeing, dude is underrated as hell. Crazy good, every time I watch him play, he's destroying the mid on his own. I like players like him, grinta-creaty kinda player, that is a bruiser in nature, but has a good passing range. I believe he's not gonna be expensive. Would be an inspired signing. Although tbh, he has a merda face.
He has always impressed me when I’ve seen him play. I’m not sure if it’s just coincidence that he plays well whenever I watch him or if he is just in good form from this past season but he looks quite good.

If Arsenal remain hard to convince to part with Torreira I would say we should get him. Spending 10 to 15 million on him with a low wage is better than paying 15 million to De Rossi over the next 2 years

Last edited by Forza AC Milan; 25-06-2019 at 05:58.
Old 25-06-2019, 06:19   #29547
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
De Rossi is super professional, experienced and work working player, also leader. We have a young team and player like that can do A LOT in milanello for this team, also in lockers, psichological oreparations etc. Maldini is not stupid, Im 100% for this move for a year. Evennif he plays like 5 games. Same as Reina effect
if it's a performance based contract with extension option then absolutely yes. De Rossi is good. provided we get praet, torreira or whatever as well. I don't rate torreira but if our coach believes in him then so be it. We need system player to succeed anyway.

praet torreira de Rossi and Everton would be sweet.
Old 25-06-2019, 06:24   #29548
beegees
Living Stoneman

Harry fkin Maguire cost £80M.
huh?

Any team that bid Donnarumma for 60M is a blasphemy.
Old 25-06-2019, 06:33   #29549
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Don't rate Torreira but rate broken De Rossi.
Old 25-06-2019, 06:39   #29550
leaf
Bella Ciao

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Gazzetta once again reiterating today that Giampaolo wants Andre Silva to stay and try to pair him up with Piatek in the second striker role.
Grazie Mister

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
Old 25-06-2019, 07:13   #29551
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Harry fkin Maguire cost £80M.
huh?

Any team that bid Donnarumma for 60M is a blasphemy.
I mean if we sell Donna to PSG for 60 that’s sad. PSG that is owned by Qatar? Take them to the cleaners please. If Kepa went for 70, Donna gotta go for 80 minimum.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:28   #29552
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
I don't understand how we can't just sign Cebellos and Torreira.
Arsenal aren't at all keen to sell Torreira and there are 100 clubs circling Ceballos with many different purchase formulations, plus he's currently focussing on playing at a tournament. Things take time.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:38   #29553
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
Don't rate Torreira but rate broken De Rossi.
don't rate torreira. from what I have seen he is average . plus it's not like he is a new easier or makelele. so shut your trap.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:45   #29554
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
De Rossi is washed for years.

And I can't believe that people want washed 36yo guy with chronic problems with injuries. And if it wasn't enough, they're totally fine to give him 3,5m. What a clowns.

If we want role model in the locker room, let's bring some ex retired player. For free.
Maldini himself went through ridiculous injury spells at and after that age and was still able to be decisive and have a good season again.

I'm sure DDR himself and Maldini will know better than us what can be expected from him. If he thought he was finished, he'd retire - he's not going to want to be forced out of his beloved Roma and then go and play at a shit level for a midtable club and spend the whole season in the treatment room.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:54   #29555
Inzaghi92
Rookie

The thing people don't seem to fathom only Selling clubs sell for really high prices, because it is what they are good at, being a play ground for future stars, but everyone knows Milan will only sell because they really need funds, so selling high is going to be tough considering everyone and their grandma knows that Milan is not in a good place financially, so we are really lucky if we sold Donna for 60M, if we were in a similar situation as Real Madrid, we are selling players for the sake of selling them nothing more, where we don't have to raise money to avoid sanctions, then it is a different story.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:12   #29556
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzaghi92 View Post
The thing people don't seem to fathom only Selling clubs sell for really high prices, because it is what they are good at, being a play ground for future stars, but everyone knows Milan will only sell because they really need funds, so selling high is going to be tough considering everyone and their grandma knows that Milan is not in a good place financially, so we are really lucky if we sold Donna for 60M, if we were in a similar situation as Real Madrid, we are selling players for the sake of selling them nothing more, where we don't have to raise money to avoid sanctions, then it is a different story.
But clubs also see that Milan has some options of players to sell.

If a club low-balls on Donnarumma too much then Milan would prefer to sell Cutrone and Kessie or Suso, so it still has to be a very enticing offer to take Milan's prized asset.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:18   #29557
leaf
Bella Ciao

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier_of_god View Post
don't rate torreira. from what I have seen he is average . plus it's not like he is a new easier or makelele. so shut your trap.
what is wrong with you? Torreira is a fucking boss

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
Old 25-06-2019, 08:57   #29558
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
The move for DDR sounds like a bad idea but somehow I have a good gut feeling about it.
Perfectly put .

My brain is saying: bad idea.

My gut is saying: this could be the Pirlo move Juve pulled off half a decade ago.

I mean he's free. If he'd come on let's say 3M a year, it would cost us 6M gross per year. On a two-year-deal that would be 12M in total. Not that much. But wages don't affect FFP anyway I think, so...

IMO it could be that sort of gamble that's worth taking. Not much to loose, but a lot to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
That's actually a really strong midfield. I obviously wouldn't say no to ceballos, I just think it's difficult to get him and torreira in the same window, and if I had to pick I'd go with torreira since bakayoko is gone.

That midfield really is sexy though. Only other concern is that it's made up of all new players, so it's gonna take them a while to click.

If I have to bet though, I say its gonna be either your midfield or mine. Hopefully yours lol but mine is easier to get!
I think there is a realistic chance to get Ceballos. At least if Maldini and Boban really went out there to discuss about him. I mean only journalist will sell you the story that they went to Real without knowing if there is even a realistic chance or base to discuss on to get their targets.

Saying: If they went there, they already discussed very well which players could be transfered and on which formulas and prises. They surely didn't go to Madrid only to discover uppon arrival that there is no chance to get their targets.

So something is in the making. Whether it's Ceballos or Hernandez or another target we don't know about
Old 25-06-2019, 09:00   #29559
acm55
Rossonero

Milan will have a direct contact with Arsenal by the end of the week for Torreira. Discussions with the player's agent Oscar Bentancourt has already begun and will continue. Milan count on Gazidis and Torreira and his wife's will to leave England and move to Milano [GdS]

Signature
“Sempre insieme a te sarò.

solo mai ti lascerò,

sono nato rossonero

e da bandito morirò”.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:01   #29560
acm55
Rossonero

Veretout should decide his future today - whether to join Milan or Roma. His agent met with Roma yesterday and analysed the 2 offers. It seems that Roma's contract offer is better, but the player is also tempted by Milan's project.

[Gazzetta dello Sport]

Signature
“Sempre insieme a te sarò.

solo mai ti lascerò,

sono nato rossonero

e da bandito morirò”.
Closed Thread