The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 46 37.40%
Bobini 25 20.33%
Bobaldini 12 9.76%
Malbo 7 5.69%
M&B 33 26.83%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2020, 20:07   #10541
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
The only thing that might give us some advantage with Tonali is because he's openly a Milan fan. But we gotta do our part too. We can't show up at the negotiation table with 20mil while Juventus is willing to pay 40. If we make our offer comparable to theirs, than it gives Tonali himself the ability to push Brescia's hand a little bit and do his part.

Signature
Abbraccia la rivoluzione
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 20:11   #10542
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

#Lazio confirm they will announce Gonzalo Escalante arrival from Eibar soon

Did Tare talked about him, when he said that they're close to one midfielder who is good as mms?

I know that insiders (whatsupp guy) were writing that it might be Szoboslai.
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 20:32   #10543
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
The only thing that might give us some advantage with Tonali is because he's openly a Milan fan. But we gotta do our part too. We can't show up at the negotiation table with 20mil while Juventus is willing to pay 40. If we make our offer comparable to theirs, than it gives Tonali himself the ability to push Brescia's hand a little bit and do his part.
Agreed but we wont go for him. We'd rather pay the same for Florentino Luiz who is equally as unproven (and IMO has a pretty equal talent ceiling as Tonali, actually probably less since Tonali seems more technically/creatively inclined), hasn't played in Serie A, has not been a Milan fan his whole life.... yep!! This is the new Milan... if I can call this Milan.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 20:44   #10544
Savo

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
You expect me to tell you that 8-year-old me fell in love with Milan because of the values and the history of the team? Back then there was no proper internet or much info in it and there was absolutely no way I could keep up with the news like today and follow the philosophy of the club. A kid like me at that time wouldn't understand any of these by the way...

I watched Barcelona 0-2 Milan in 2000 and immediately fell in love. This was the first CL game I ever watched and since then I became a fan. Love at first sight.

Years later I started understanding what this clubs' values are and what makes the team so special.

I loved Carlo's Milan - strong Italian core + some crazy good foreigners like Sheva, Kaka and Seedorf. But that's long gone. I'd love to have such a team again but it seems that this will not be the case in the next 2-3 years at least.

What I care about is Milan being strong again and I don't give a single fuck whether there are 11 Italians on the field or 11 foreigners. I want the team that I love so much to finally start winning again. If it means, almost no Italians in the squad, so be it.
As you get older and more mature I would have imagined your love of the club would have as well and have had more depth to it. It's the same point if people say they hate Inter and you ask why? They just say because they suck!! wow... cool...

But hey, who am I to judge in the end, you are justified to love Milan for whatever reason you want. I guess that's the cool thing about this game, me and you seem incredibly opposed in our views on what brought us to become Milan supporters and what we want for the club going forward, but we nonetheless band together and want MIlan to be successful. We'll agree to disagree on the direction Milan is headed

Signature

Old 02-06-2020, 20:45   #10545
Savo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Tonali is overrated
at 65m I agree. if he was closer to his 30m pricetag this is more fair

Signature

Old 02-06-2020, 22:15   #10546
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
#Lazio confirm they will announce Gonzalo Escalante arrival from Eibar soon

Did Tare talked about him, when he said that they're close to one midfielder who is good as mms?

I know that insiders (whatsupp guy) were writing that it might be Szoboslai.
The only insight these whatsapp guys have is the inner workings of their own asses that they've been deeply stuck inside with their heads. They know as much as the average commoder if not less.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 22:26   #10547
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Forget insiders, Tare really said it to Sky and there are many reports that they're trying to buy Szoboslai.

So, it was just a guess.

Well anyway, fuck us if Lazio will steal player before us.
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 00:40   #10548
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Gianni Di Marzio (Gianluca’s dad) thinks Rangnick will bring Nagelsmann to Milan. Didn’t say when though.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:13   #10549
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Gianni Di Marzio (Gianluca?s dad) thinks Rangnick will bring Nagelsmann to Milan. Didn?t say when though.
Now that's an appointment!!

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 05:18   #10550
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Gianni Di Marzio (Gianluca?s dad) thinks Rangnick will bring Nagelsmann to Milan. Didn?t say when though.
wtf his papa is a journo now?

Signature
bacon d'or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:09   #10551
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Well, you don't need to be a journo to come up with this. I am pretty sure Ralf will be coach and SD this year and next year he will bring a coach with similar style. Nagelsmann looks like the perfect candidate.

Signature
No point in doing any calculations...
MilanBG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:51   #10552
Nostradamus
The Predictor

Fav. Players: Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm

Quote:
maybe in 10+ years
Nostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 08:00   #10553
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
As you get older and more mature I would have imagined your love of the club would have as well and have had more depth to it. It's the same point if people say they hate Inter and you ask why? They just say because they suck!! wow... cool...

But hey, who am I to judge in the end, you are justified to love Milan for whatever reason you want. I guess that's the cool thing about this game, me and you seem incredibly opposed in our views on what brought us to become Milan supporters and what we want for the club going forward, but we nonetheless band together and want MIlan to be successful. We'll agree to disagree on the direction Milan is headed
Well, the question was why I fell in love with Milan which has nothing to do with depth. Depth comes after years and years and a lot of info which was impossible to get at my time and age. It started primary because of this win against Barca and the colors. Then I asked my dad (the only reliable source of information regarding football around me at the time) and he said Milan is one of the greatest clubs in the history. At that time they were broadcasting only Serie A in Bulgaria so it was easy to keep and develop my new passion for Milan. Then with the time it evolved and I understood many things about the club and luckily years later I attended my 1st game at SS, then the 2nd, etc., but the question was why I fell in love with Milan, so I don't get why you keep digging in this matter

Signature
Old 03-06-2020, 08:47   #10554
joyrider
Il Moderati

Lazio and Milan are said to be keeping a close eye on Hearts defender Aaron Hickey, who turns 18 later this month.

According to The Sun newspaper, Il Messaggero and others, the left-back has been scouted by Aquile director of sport Igli Tare.

His contract with Hearts only runs to the summer of 2021 and he is a product of their youth academy.

Despite his tender age, the Scot has made 30 competitive appearances for the club this season, contributing a goal and an assist.

Lazio aren’t alone, as Manchester City, Celtic, Milan and Crystal Palace have also been linked.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:19   #10555
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
maybe in 10+ years
you don't think its possible after a few years of a Milan resurgence under Ralf?

Signature
get Borini off my team
Milanista92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:47   #10556
abritcemeng
World Cup Winner

Imagine dumfries on the right and theo on the left..

Damn
abritcemeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 13:26   #10557
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by abritcemeng View Post
Imagine dumfries on the right and theo on the left..

Damn
Dumfries and Kouassi to start the window would be great business. I really think both of them will be amazing signings if we pull them off especially considering Kouassi is free and Dumfries would be dirty cheap if we can insert Rodriguez into the deal, two long term players that would suit Rangnicks style for almost nothing.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken, the sleeping giant just hit snooze on its alarm 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 13:57   #10558
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Is Dumfries good? I need serious RnB scouting report

Signature
Old 03-06-2020, 14:13   #10559
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Is Dumfries good? I need serious RnB scouting report
I haven't seen him play, but it would be cool to have a player called Dumb Freeze!!
omer486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 14:31   #10560
Nostradamus
The Predictor

Fav. Players: Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
you don't think its possible after a few years of a Milan resurgence under Ralf?
No its absolutely impossible..tough to imagine a more unrealistic rumour.

There is literally zero chance. Kroesche said today, that all clubs can safe the 9 cent for a telefone call: https://m.spox.com/de/sport/fussball...er-sparen.html

Why should Nagelsmann being interested in the Milan job?

Italian media seem to think that Rangnick being at Milan means players and coaches dreaming to follow him..why exactly?

He will stay at Leipzig at least until 2022, most likely until 2023, when his contract ends and then good luck to get him.

I think its pretty obvious that he will coach Bayern next..he is from Bavaria and he has already expressed his desire to coach them.

The Milan rumour is typical Italian transfer BS

Last edited by Nostradamus; 03-06-2020 at 14:38.
Nostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote