The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?
Yes 14 63.64%
Yes 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2018, 17:54   #9681
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

I'm so used to getting banned...as soon as I saw the last post was necro...the first thing that came to mind is "oh shit not again"
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 13:22   #9682
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

I'd probably be permabanned if I said this about a certain other particularly peaceful group .....but this is fine apparently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
I'm just happy we don't have to worry about them trinis destroying my sweet country, taking all jobs, leeching on our social welfare, and raping our women. That's how people from too sunny islands usually behave they say on social media.
Old 08-03-2018, 21:34   #9683
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Maybe intentions matter to some.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 22:20   #9684
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I'd probably be permabanned if I said this about a certain other particularly peaceful group .....but this is fine apparently:
How passive aggressive of you. Is "peaceful group" the new variant of 'religion of peace'? You have all the subtlety of a rhinoceros

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:28   #9685
leaf
Banned

I wasn't trying to be subtle.
I state it plainly.
If the same thing was said about a Muslims whoever said it would have been instantly and possibly permanently banned.
Old 30-03-2018, 15:18   #9686
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
We should have tore up nazios contract after that game. To be put down like that

Instead he went onto captain us
Re-education camp, ples.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 16:11   #9687
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

snowflakes get triggered ever so easy.

I mean if you've never played the sport is understandable... heck even if you've never been in a fight i get it

But to get dropped so easily in a derbi. i'd never want that player on my team. And i was right... cos under the likes of abate and those who resemble him in character we have become a laughing stock, Where the worst Arsenal side can come and rip us to shreds in the San Siro.

No Balls what so ever.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 17:16   #9688
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

double-up the time.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 00:00   #9689
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Mildly surprised "cuck" isn't as prevalent as "snowflake" in this elder man's vocabulary.

Atleast he doesn't skimp on the yo's, pmsl's and fam's

Inb4 snowflake

Signature

only italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 16:51   #9690
vB9
Man with a Plan

Now that I've served my Italian Music sponsored ban I'd like to officially request permission to carry on calling dru Uncle Ruckus... listen, know this, Uncle Ruckus is a beloved tv character so its not like I'm going overboard, plus, its not without claim, his communications will prove.

Mods?

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 27-04-2018, 19:39   #9691
leaf
Banned

#RentFreeLife
Old 05-05-2018, 09:27   #9692
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Hello, a kind request to give amnesty to the banned ones now that the season is over.

I want General back. 4 months was too much no?

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:02   #9693
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Yeah, bring back general. We need reinforcements againts the dark juve forces in the forum!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:26   #9694
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

How many souls do you think General's soul is worth?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:37   #9695
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Come on Wesley, let's get them back and then announce it on RnB Twitter.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 22:45   #9696
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

You do it

Signature
Quote:
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
Old 07-05-2018, 23:05   #9697
vB9
Man with a Plan

I'll vote for General.

I also agree with MB, the months on end bans need reviewing

Signature

Old 08-05-2018, 20:37   #9698
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

For me I would allow everyone back for the World Cup.

But when the WC is over, they need to do their time.

Signature
Quote:
Old 09-05-2018, 05:38   #9699
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

I feel like not having General available during the mercato would be a big loss to commode. Everyone benefits from an amnesty for Genny.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 20:42   #9700
vB9
Man with a Plan

Necro passes only a month long sentence... thats personal growth there, man. I'm happy for him

Signature