The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 19:14   #15461
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Yaya has been a cone for 6 or 7 years.....he went to man city and became super lazy and did zero defensive work....you run anywhere in his vicinity and he just watches you run by while not moving a muscle.....stronnngg no to yaya
Old 04-05-2018, 19:16   #15462
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

from a football perspective keita would be ideal, but hes still an utterly dislikeable arsehole

Signature
Old 04-05-2018, 19:17   #15463
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

yaya toure. fuck is it still 2008?

Signature
Old 04-05-2018, 19:32   #15464
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
I think Gattuso is looking for players that can play LW or SS

Keita, Depay, Mandzukic, etc.
Or anyone who can come in from the wing and score goals as well.. But if our only target is a primarily wing forward who can score 10 goals or so, it'll be yet another disappointing move.

We need a straightforward goal-scoring striker.. someone who can play off the central defenders and bang them in every single match. The way this league and European football in general is going, there's no way we are making CL spots without at least one high-scoring striker.

Signature
Old 04-05-2018, 19:34   #15465
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt

portugal in WC has Iran, Morocco and Spain in group, so silva may score some goals there

Signature

Old 04-05-2018, 19:37   #15466
Pingu
Resident Penguin

Some people who post here

You can't deny Silva has had a poor season and severely under performed. Then again, so did most of the team (if not all) at most/some stage of the season.

He certainly has talent and could become WC but I think Silva swap for Keita is a smart move. Keita has Serie A exp. and is a solid player. Silva lacks exp. and doesn't seem comfortable in Serie A either.

He may likely explode in Ligue 1 and the simple solution is: buyback clause.

Get the most out of a swap now, and buy him back if he comes good. If he doesn't we don't lose out on anything. If he does, he comes back to Milan. It's win/win.
Old 04-05-2018, 19:39   #15467
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

A Keita-Mandzukic-Depay front 3 would be incredible
Old 04-05-2018, 19:41   #15468
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Andre Silva is young, and he came to a new league and country, and it's not like he came to a stable team.

He has talent. CR7 called him his heir for Portugal. That's gotta count for something.

I just don't see the point of selling him, unless it is for a huge profit, and even then, I'd be hesitant. He does things that annoy me (his CR7 impression pisses me off when he stands on the ball) but you can see what he wants to do.

I mean, everyone here is praising Dzeko, but do you remember Dzeko his first year with Roma? Do you remember the misses? Why cut him off like that?

Kalinic I'm willing to sell, he should've been used to Serie A and he did a poor job.

But I don't think we're going to be selling major pieces, maybe Donna or Suso (max) but I don't think anyone else is going besides them (and bit-part players).

We need to add to this squad and keep our starters and let them fight it out for places, our problem is that we have very little controversy in who starts, and that's usually a bad sign. The only place we argue is what? Striker? A it's between one kid (Cutrone), an expensive kid (Silva), and an expensive has-been (Kalinic); that's not good.
Dzeko was proven in 2 leagues as a top striker before he moved to roma, so he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

portuguese adiyiah scored 16 goals in a league where bas dost has 60 league goals in 58 games.

I'm with the "lets give youth time" when someone is talented, but this guy has no talent.

maybe people need to start watching football outside milan to understand what talent actually looks like.
Old 04-05-2018, 19:43   #15469
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Anyone here willing to bring in Yaya Toure on a free for next season?
nah
Old 04-05-2018, 19:45   #15470
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Dzeko was proven in 2 leagues as a top striker before he moved to roma, so he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

portuguese adiyiah scored 16 goals in a league where bas dost has 60 league goals in 58 games.

I'm with the "lets give youth time" when someone is talented, but this guy has no talent.

maybe people need to start watching football outside milan to understand what talent actually looks like.
portuguese adiyiah

BRUV how can u say that to other people, yet u say so many silly things that makes me think u dont even watch milan regularly let alone other teams leagues ???? i'm baffled.
Old 04-05-2018, 19:46   #15471
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
a nike contract and 1million+ instagram followers
Old 04-05-2018, 19:46   #15472
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomx View Post
he's 35 ... no tnx
Lmao no tnx to yaya toure? The hair on toures ball sack is better than our mid in the past 5 years

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Old 04-05-2018, 19:47   #15473
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Proof:

There's no universe where these guys deserve to be taken seriously except when they start throwing their mod weight around

Imagine CR7 recommending Silva as a great player is something to be scoffed at...I mean they have only seen each other in training and CR probably sees a lot of himself in Andre....but that's totally fucking bullshit AmIRite?

All the extenuating circumstances, including the adaptation to numerous roles, by several coaches, new language, league conditions etc etc...naaaah fuck all of that...he's shit

Meanwhile some guy on the internet says that Silva's shit and we should take his words on it....seems legit
ikr, cant believe people shit on CR7 words and go with rnb "expert"
Old 04-05-2018, 19:49   #15474
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
Lmao no tnx to yaya toure? The hair on toures ball sack is better than our mid in the past 5 years
I think the last time you watched yaya toure was 5 years ago

yaya toure doesn't get any game time for a reason..refuses to stay in shape.

and that's with pep, what's he going to do when he joins a club like milan who'll make a big deal about signing him, probably have full course meals at half time.
Old 04-05-2018, 19:51   #15475
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
no , current yaya is utter shit and lazy as fuck . he doesn't care about playing football anymore just money .

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Old 04-05-2018, 19:52   #15476
Sage
Phase 2

cr7 hyping up a player who happens to be a client of one of his best friends and agent?
Old 04-05-2018, 19:53   #15477
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
"No offers from Milan", reveals Zaza agent
Hope it stays that way for forever.
Old 04-05-2018, 19:54   #15478
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSandro View Post
Hope it stays that way for forever.

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Old 04-05-2018, 19:54   #15479
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Oh dear.
CR fucking 7, a legend in this game said " Silva has talent "
A nobody like you with some "expert" words like " Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player " said " Silva is shit. "

Who should we believe?
Old 04-05-2018, 19:57   #15480
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
cr7 hyping up a player who happens to be a client of one of his best friends and agent?
Just so happend they played, trained together aswell so more reliable than someone watched on TV and youtube like you, atleast?
Closed Thread