The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2018, 21:02   #17261
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Honestly Cavani + 25m is fair for Donnarumma. I’d break their hand off for that, however why would Cavani want to come here lol. Swap Andre Silva for Keita and push hard for Vidal who’s contract is expiring and our team would look awesome.

——————-——Reina—————————
Conti——Bonucci—Romagnoli—Rodriguez
——-Kessie———Vidal—-Calhanoglu——-
Suso—————-Cavani————Keita Balde
There's no way you'll get Cavani PLUS 25m for Donnarumma. Donnarumma's value is currently on decline. Milan may have to be the one's coughing up some money in that deal . I like that lineup though, but I would move Vidal into Hakan's position and keep Biglia in there. We were rumored to be in on Callejon. I would hope someone paid Suso's 40m release clause and you could split that up between Callejon's 20m ish release clause and money for another mid or attacking player.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-05-2018 at 21:06.
Old 15-05-2018, 21:05   #17262
Kaka92
World Cup Winner

that little shit can fuck off from milan, i'm sick of him and raiola.
bring cavani here? hell, big yes for that.

after this season i'm convinced that gigi would never be wc player, he's shit and labile when he's under pressure, for fuck sake we concede at least 15 goals because of him and that horror game vs juventus was probably worst GK game i ever saw in my life... age doesn't matter, that's his character.
he will probably end on bench in PSG, no one will have patience for him.

i'm done with him since last summer anyway so i don't care whatever happens, he can stay but i will be fine if they sold him, just don't fucking care.

does anyone here believe in astrology? gigi is pisces with moon in cancer, mega shit labile combination.
Old 15-05-2018, 21:05   #17263
moohtra
Banned

According to @cmdotcom Milan are interested in Benevento 18 years old winger Enrico Brignola, the player is valued at 15m and there is an interest from Napoli.
Old 15-05-2018, 21:06   #17264
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

we fucked up by keeping Donna after that stunt him and Raiola pulled, it's obvious the pressure and distractions got to this kid 60m for him last year and we all would of wanted to burn down Milanello
Old 15-05-2018, 21:07   #17265
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Honestly Cavani + 25m is fair for Donnarumma. I壇 break their hand off for that, however why would Cavani want to come here lol. Swap Andre Silva for Keita and push hard for Vidal who痴 contract is expiring and our team would look awesome.

覧覧覧-覧Reina覧覧覧覧
Conti覧Bonucci由omagnoli由odriguez
覧-Kessie覧遊idal-Calhanoglu覧-
Suso覧覧-Cavani覧覧Keita Balde
Keita is less effective out wide and Hakan is wasted at LCM.

Conti & Gelson Martins on the right though - that would be pure amphetamine.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 15-05-2018, 21:17   #17266
moohtra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Keita is less effective out wide and Hakan is wasted at LCM.

Conti & Gelson Martins on the right though - that would be pure amphetamine.

Sporting players can leave for free after what happened today at the training camp where 50 angry fans attacked them and left few of them with stitches.

Get William Carvalho and Gelson on a discount (40m) and send suso to wherever his heart pleases.
Old 15-05-2018, 21:22   #17267
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Cavani is the type of Grinta striker I think Gattuso would love.
The best part, he's pretty fast for a guy his size and can even play as an emergency winger.

He's a complete big game flop in a way that would make even Ibrahimovic blush...but we won't be playing any big games in the next year or two so he'll do nicely. Hopefully we can upgrade again in the next two years.

Regarding Berardi....I thought he was pretty fast...no?
Old 15-05-2018, 21:27   #17268
papaberlu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by moohtra View Post
According to @cmdotcom Milan are interested in Benevento 18 years old winger Enrico Brignola, the player is valued at 15m and there is an interest from Napoli.
ItaliaMilan dream is still well and alive in my heart

Rooting for Chiesa and Barella purchases
Old 15-05-2018, 21:41   #17269
Forza AC Milan
World Cup Winner

PSG paid 160 million for Mbappe and 222 million for Neymar and some of you guys want to give them Donna for cheap? Lol

None of them are worth what they payed for them. and yet people here are trying to give them Donna for 25 million to 40 million

100MM base minimum or GTFOH
Old 15-05-2018, 21:43   #17270
Vik
Passionate Anime Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
does anyone here believe in astrology?
i hope not
Old 15-05-2018, 21:44   #17271
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
i mean Cavani is class, but he's 31 and impacts the game by being high energy how long do you think he'd be a top striker for? Donna for 3 years of great Cavani... not sure about that
Thing is that he is a pussy. He isn't very good at handling the pressure coming from Media and the hate coming from the fans. As long as Raiola is his agent, there will always be a certain Circus around him. He'll always be somehow distracted and not able to fullfill his potential.

The only way Fans would forgive him and take him back in their arms is when he sacked Raiola and commited his 100% loaylity to Milan. But then again, he's a pussy and Raiola's bitch. So this won't happen. Let's move forward and adress our biggest need which is a CF of at least 20 league Goals per season.
Quote:
Honestly Cavani + 25m is fair for Donnarumma. I壇 break their hand off for that, however why would Cavani want to come here lol. Swap Andre Silva for Keita and push hard for Vidal who痴 contract is expiring and our team would look awesome.

覧覧覧-覧Reina覧覧覧覧
Conti覧Bonucci由omagnoli由odriguez
覧-Kessie覧遊idal-Calhanoglu覧-
Suso覧覧-Cavani覧覧Keita Balde
Good Post
Old 15-05-2018, 21:48   #17272
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
PSG paid 160 million for Mbappe and 222 million for Neymar and some of you guys want to give them Donna for cheap? Lol

None of them are worth what they payed for them. and yet people here are trying to give them Donna for 25 million to 40 million

100MM base minimum or GTFOH
Neymar is one of the biggest superstars on this Planet and CL winner. Mbapp one of the most hyped frech youngsterd of all times and CL topscorer (or almost?) last season. Their valutations are exagerated as fuck but in todays mercato comprehensible.

Donna has not even played one Minute of CL, let alone won any thing meaningfull. He's not the 17-years old hyped wonderboy of 2016. How do you justify a 100 M pricetag?
Old 15-05-2018, 21:55   #17273
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Neymar is one of the biggest superstars on this Planet and CL winner. Mbapp one of the most hyped frech youngsterd of all times and CL topscorer (or almost?) last season. Their valutations are exagerated as fuck but in todays mercato comprehensible.

Donna has not even played one Minute of CL, let alone won any thing meaningfull. He's not the 17-years old hyped wonderboy of 2016. How do you justify a 100 M pricetag?
- todays market
- potential world class goalkeepers are extremely rare

he started making mistakes after the whole dollar saga i mean who wouldnt in his situation..thats clearly not gonna be a permanent thing with this kid
Old 15-05-2018, 22:00   #17274
Mario
AC Milan Icon

I doubt we'd get cash + Cavani for Dollarumma

I dont see gigio being worth more than 50m atm, cavani probably is. straight swap would be ok for us even if the age difference is pretty big, maybe a discount on another one of their players in the deal or something

Signature
Old 15-05-2018, 22:00   #17275
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
we already have 3 great cbs + zapata
We have 2 great cbs and 2 very solid backups. Besides, Sokratis is older than Musacchio and already failed here before.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Old 15-05-2018, 22:04   #17276
Sage
Phase 2

atm milan would have to pay teams to get rid of lurch

he's shit.
Old 15-05-2018, 22:05   #17277
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
thats 20m wasted on a dude who has been regressing for the last 3-4 years
He had a good season last year (5 goals/10 assists in 21 games) and is only 23 so give him a break. Everybody called Suso world class last year when in reality he had an almost identical season to Berardi. If we sign some decent players and get a proper coach Berardi could do very well here.

Signature
Quote:
I love Sod's-Load
Old 15-05-2018, 22:08   #17278
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Donnarumma-Cavani is a good deal. If you want a top class CF it will cost money and they will want a high salary. Just use Donnarumma to get that. Plus you can give Cavani Donnarumma's salary plus a little more if you can dump some of the other deadwood taking up space.
He earns 12m a year at PSG so forget him.

Signature
Quote:
I love Sod's-Load

Last edited by Kojak; 15-05-2018 at 22:37.
Old 15-05-2018, 22:15   #17279
nvdmrd
Senior Team Member

donna isnt our prob
we need new owner, new ceo, new sd, new coach and a bomber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 15-05-2018, 22:15   #17280
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Now Donnarumma is shit forever because of a sub par season at 18/19 year old GK aka the position that demands the most experience?

You wanna dislike him, do it for the right reasons.

Signature
GOAT
Closed Thread