The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2018, 10:08   #17641
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
303 million will get you..the trademark for the logo? the title of milanello? serie a license? continuation of lease @ san siro? a three year contract with puma?
Actually on second thoughts, if Li defaults on the debt I think Elliott will take control of 100% of the club. Li bought the club for 740m with 303m provided by Elliott. More importantly, he was struggling to come up with the funds so if Elliott had refused the loan he would've lost the several hundred million non-refundable deposits given to Berlusconi.

Therefore, Elliott would've been smart enough to insert a clause giving them ownership of the club in the event of default. Just like they insisted on appointing Fassone and stipulating we can't sell off players to pay off the debt. If they won't get 100% control, then it makes it very difficult for them to find a new buyer as they would have to be willing to share ownership with Li which is unlikely.

Realistically though, if the club is re-sold for 500m, Elliott get their money back with the remaining 200m given back to Li (as Elliott's spokesman said in January). Therefore, Li would only lose a couple hundred million at most rather than his entire investment.

In reality though, this scenario will never happen. Li will either raise additional funds by refinancing the loan through a new long term lender banking on the future success of the club to pay off the interest/principal. He can also bring in another shareholder (like Thohir at Inter) or float the club on the stock market to raise funds. Fassone has mentioned this possibility a few times.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Old 17-05-2018, 10:10   #17642
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Italy needs a revolution in its football, Berlusconi was a 1 off in is way of thinking for the game... rest of the country is in the stone age

Quote:
Claudio Ranieri explained why his approach to football is “closer to Max Allegri” than Maurizio Sarri. “Abroad they are not as maniacal about tactics.”

The Nantes Coach weighed in on the debate ripping Serie A apart: is it better to win like Allegri’s Juventus or to play beautiful football like Maurizio Sarri’s Napoli?

“I am closer to Allegri’s idea of football. He has an organisation that then leaves the players free (or as free as they can be in modern football) to express themselves,” Ranieri told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Of course, I really like Sarri’s Napoli too. If your objective is to keep the ball and move it around until you find a pathway to goal, then that’s fine.

“I also loved the Netherlands side of Rinus Michels, and remember it with pleasure, but it didn’t win. If you want to copy that style of football without having the players suited to it, then no, that’s no good.

“This idea that there is a specific system that can take you to victory more easily than another is simply not true. It’s grotesque just to think it.

“In Italy we have a rich approach to football because there are so many tactical systems and no two teams are alike. It’s important to know how to change and adapt during a game, so Allegri proved time and again that he is formidable in that sense.

“I also say Allegri is right on another issue, which is not trapping kids in tactics, but giving them freedom to explore their technique, their creativity. I can assure you, abroad they are not as maniacal about tactics as we are.

“My idea of beautiful football is this: create a solid collective and put it at the disposal of the champions within the squad, because if you get the best out of their characteristics, then you can have fun.

“During my career, I trained teams that embodied that concept, for example Gabriel Batistuta’s Fiorentina, the Valencia side that reached the Champions League Final twice, the Roma that was 30 minutes away from winning the Scudetto and Leicester City.

“All of these sides gave the impression they could score goals at any moment. Among the best, I also put Chelsea, who had a different approach and reached the Champions League semi-final.

“That Chelsea team had the highest possession percentage because I had players who had those characteristics.”
Football Italia

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 17-05-2018, 10:17   #17643
dcfcfan1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Actually on second thoughts, if Li defaults on the debt I think Elliott will take control of 100% of the club. Li bought the club for 740m with 303m provided by Elliott. More importantly, he was struggling to come up with the funds so if Elliott had refused the loan he would've lost the several hundred million non-refundable deposits given to Berlusconi.

Therefore, Elliott would've been smart enough to insert a clause giving them ownership of the club in the event of default. Just like they insisted on appointing Fassone and stipulating we can't sell off players to pay off the debt. If they won't get 100% control, then it makes it very difficult for them to find a new buyer as they would have to be willing to share ownership with Li which is unlikely.

Realistically though, if the club is re-sold for 500m, Elliott get their money back with the remaining 200m given back to Li (as Elliott's spokesman said in January). Therefore, Li would only lose a couple hundred million at most rather than his entire investment.

In reality though, this scenario will never happen. Li will either raise additional funds by refinancing the loan through a new long term lender banking on the future success of the club to pay off the interest/principal. He can also bring in another shareholder (like Thohir at Inter) or float the club on the stock market to raise funds. Fassone has mentioned this possibility a few times.
I hope Li misses the deadline and Elliott take over. Is there a chance that Elliott would take over and just invest in the club (say another 100 million) to help us reach CL?
Old 17-05-2018, 10:31   #17644
hakim
Primavera Player

Reina

Calabria Bonucci Romagnoli Biraghi

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay
Old 17-05-2018, 10:32   #17645
Dwayne_YB
Pablo

Fav. Players: Fellaini, Ibra, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Batistuta, Beckham Berlusconi

Where the hell is my Ramadan kareem from Milan social media

Unacceptable. I don't feel included.

Signature
Pep Guardiola = GOAT
Old 17-05-2018, 10:33   #17646
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim View Post
Reina

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 17-05-2018, 11:01   #17647
Neo'82
Always On Point

Milan’s pre-match shirt for season 2018/2019.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 17-05-2018, 11:03   #17648
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim View Post
Reina

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay

Now this is a lineup. That attack is everything.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:06   #17649
Neo'82
Always On Point

Just waiting for Juve to send Buffon to Liverpool in order to keep Dolla here.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 17-05-2018, 11:13   #17650
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post

Milan’s pre-match shirt for season 2018/2019.
great,i realy like home kit and away kit also this one is top.

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 11:19   #17651
joyrider
Il Moderati

Sell Donna for 70mil and take Buffoon for the experience.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:20   #17652
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Who is Biraghi? Another fodder I assume
Old 17-05-2018, 11:21   #17653
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

jube willing to pay jack 25 mil fassone wants 30+

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 11:46   #17654
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

marco simeone could be coach of ac milan b side.

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 11:48   #17655
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Grintuso should coach B side

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 11:55   #17656
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Since Fartsone and Miserabelli dumb fucks already gave him a 3 year contract, might as well utilize his full potential and not let the wages go to waste.

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 12:07   #17657
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

According to the latest reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, UEFA will fine AC Milan €15-20 million as a punishment for their failure to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 17-05-2018, 12:10   #17658
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

AC Milan’s owner, Yonghong Li, intends to share this debt with Fininvest, as the issues with FFP existed even before the Chinese investor took over the club. However, it remains unknown of how much Fininvest will pay.*

The Rossoneri will be forced to pay one-third of the debt immediately,*while the rest only needs to be paid if the club fails to comply with the settlement agreement.*

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 12:12   #17659
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Bonucci to Manchester United, Depay to AC Milan??

Could Manchester United’s best option be to buy back Depay from Lyon and then produce a cash-plus-player deal involving Bonucci and the Dutch winger?

Signature
Old 17-05-2018, 12:20   #17660
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Lol despite spoon feeding you the answer you still don't get it so I give up. Luckily posters like Il-Capitano, Massaro94 & Milaniscool got it. Next time stay out of things that don't concern you & you don't understand
Ok

I'll post what i want as long as im not banned. And your original post is bunch of crap as i already said.. but it seems you cant even get it.

for the bolded part, congratz
Closed Thread