The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 14:43   #17681
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default


Due to his disappointing seasonal performance, AC Milan are planning to sign Croatian international striker Nikola Kalinic (30) over, after just one season. To this end, Rossoneri set a 20 million euros exit fee on him, the same sum they own Fiorentina for his signing, though are probably about to cash much less (unless the player accepts joining Chinese Super League, whose suitors are ready to pay even more). What's more, several Bundesliga have been rumoured to be tracking him



Sell!!!
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 14:44   #17682
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
I'm fine with the big concept of FFP though. But in practical, it might be very shakky

Roma, and some other team, is suffering from FFP. But those cunt(s) from baguette league?they kept spending like its nothing
It's a shit concept. Teams that just happened to be financially very healthy at the time FFP was introduced are still dominating world football today and are able to spend 100+ million per individual players without breaking a sweat.
Meanwhile teams like ours, that were in a bad spot back then, can't do shit now. Finally we spent some money trying to get back to where we belong, and we're getting punished.
Only thing FFP does in it's current form is ensure the domination of teams with big revenues


Signature
Raz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 14:47   #17683
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post

Due to his disappointing seasonal performance, AC Milan are planning to sign Croatian international striker Nikola Kalinic (30) over, after just one season. To this end, Rossoneri set a 20 million euros exit fee on him, the same sum they own Fiorentina for his signing, though are probably about to cash much less (unless the player accepts joining Chinese Super League, whose suitors are ready to pay even more). What's more, several Bundesliga have been rumoured to be tracking him



Sell!!!
I read on some Croatian sports site that he will refuse all offers because "he wants to prove himself in Milan".
You've proven yourself enough, mate. You're utter shit. Move on


Signature
Raz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 14:48   #17684
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan
Default

I am for a system of financial accountability and fairness.

There are three major problems - it requires a non corrupt organization to oversee that. UEFA is no different than any footballing governing body in that they are extremely corrupted and everyone involved is covering for everyone else because they're all dirty.

Second issue - FFP is doomed to fail because there is no real way to know what to expect for infractions. Penalties seem to be completely arbitrarily set.

Last big issue for me is lack of transparency in these rulings. Who keeps these people honest in their rulings?

The way it's set up now is a joke and mainly serves to fill the pockets of UEFA officials in power.


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:04   #17685
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
I am for a system of financial accountability and fairness.

There are three major problems - it requires a non corrupt organization to oversee that. UEFA is no different than any footballing governing body in that they are extremely corrupted and everyone involved is covering for everyone else because they're all dirty.

Second issue - FFP is doomed to fail because there is no real way to know what to expect for infractions. Penalties seem to be completely arbitrarily set.

Last big issue for me is lack of transparency in these rulings. Who keeps these people honest in their rulings?

The way it's set up now is a joke and mainly serves to fill the pockets of UEFA officials in power.
The very core of FFP is wrong.
It's main purpose is to ensure that teams don't spend more than they earn. And immediately there is a problem with that.
Leaving teams like PSG and City aside with their fake sponsorships, the real problem is the big teams can spend whatever the fuck they want and maintain the sporting success, which translates to financial success, and vice versa.
Meanwhile small teams and teams like us with underwhelming success on the pitch and in turn declining revenue can't build the revenue without success on the pitch.
Sporting and financial success go hand in hand.
You need good players to have success on the pitch. Good players cost money. Money we don't have because our team is shit and revenue is low because people aren't interested in seeing us fight for Europa League places. So how are we supposed to build sporting success and boost our revenue if we can't spend big money on players now?
Meanwhile teams that were in a good spot 7 years ago when FFP was implemented, are still able to spend big money and maintain relative success on the pitch which ensures their revenue stays up as well.
They are not helping the small teams at all. They are just helping the big teams maintain their dominance.
It basically just cements the status quo.


Signature

Last edited by Raz; 17-05-2018 at 15:11.
Raz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:10   #17686
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
33 BMI Adel Taarabt joined Genoa in January after not playing for 2 years and scored as many league goals as Andre Silva
Should have never sold him


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:11   #17687
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne_YB View Post
Where the hell is my Ramadan kareem from Milan social media

Unacceptable. I don't feel included.

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:17   #17688
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

So lets get this straight on what has happened at this club last few years:

We had a huge problem where our team was not creating enough chances, but luckily our striker was scoring with 1 or 2 created chances all games (Bacca)

We qualified for Europa then we slowly but surely transitioned into a team that creates a lot of chances, but now does not have anyone to score goals...so we fixed the issue with the team but are right back to where we started....

I don't care if they fucking put Brocchi back as a manager as long as we sign a top Striker. Even if they sign nothing else, a top striker will be enough.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:29   #17689
sesheva
AC Milan Icon
 
sesheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sarajevo,Bih
Default

inter already signed asamoha,de vrij and tomorow martinez and ilicic have their medicals.


Signature
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:38   #17690
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
This guy has potential to be the next Biabiany


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:40   #17691
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
I read on some Croatian sports site that he will refuse all offers because "he wants to prove himself in Milan".
You've proven yourself enough, mate. You're utter shit. Move on

This means he will only leave if he gets the same or higher wages.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 15:59   #17692
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
The very core of FFP is wrong.
It's main purpose is to ensure that teams don't spend more than they earn. And immediately there is a problem with that.
Leaving teams like PSG and City aside with their fake sponsorships, the real problem is the big teams can spend whatever the fuck they want and maintain the sporting success, which translates to financial success, and vice versa.
Meanwhile small teams and teams like us with underwhelming success on the pitch and in turn declining revenue can't build the revenue without success on the pitch.
Sporting and financial success go hand in hand.
You need good players to have success on the pitch. Good players cost money. Money we don't have because our team is shit and revenue is low because people aren't interested in seeing us fight for Europa League places. So how are we supposed to build sporting success and boost our revenue if we can't spend big money on players now?
Meanwhile teams that were in a good spot 7 years ago when FFP was implemented, are still able to spend big money and maintain relative success on the pitch which ensures their revenue stays up as well.
They are not helping the small teams at all. They are just helping the big teams maintain their dominance.
It basically just cements the status quo.
It is very true that FFP as currently implemented mainly benefits the rich clubs and punishes smaller club/forces them to be seller clubs. It also favors big city and big name teams with much higher earning potential than provincial clubs.

The idea of FFP was supposed to bring parity but the only thing it does really is enforce a status quo. The funny thing is that these issues were mentioned before it even started, because it was that obvious but UEFA just steamed ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
inter already signed asamoha,de vrij and tomorow martinez and ilicic have their medicals.
We signed a lot of players early last summer, did it do us much good?


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:02   #17693
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Uk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
inter already signed asamoha,de vrij and tomorow martinez and ilicic have their medicals.
Smart business. If... they qualify for the UCL then all they need to add is two top players with experience.

Grazie Mirabelli.


Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:12   #17694
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post



We signed a lot of players early last summer, did it do us much good?

They are in a much better position now than we were last year before the signings, with an actual coach.

Very Good signings by them
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:30   #17695
Massaro94
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: England
Fav. Players: Michael Oliver
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Lol despite spoon feeding you the answer you still don't get it so I give up. Luckily posters like Il-Capitano, Massaro94 & Milaniscool got it. Next time stay out of things that don't concern you & you don't understand
But but but... We beat Roma

That cracks me up everytime
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:32   #17696
van Basten
Man with a Plan
 
van Basten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
lso I won't engaged in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.
Lol. Another poll? Wheres the 1st one?


Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:39   #17697
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Lol. Another poll? Wheres the 1st one?
Stop quoting dru and keep your feelings for him hidden.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:43   #17698
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
They are in a much better position now than we were last year before the signings, with an actual coach.

Very Good signings by them
And yet none of us would be surprised if they didn't amount to anything next season.


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:46   #17699
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

BREAKING: Gianluigi Buffon is in advanced talks to join PSG. (Canal Plus)

Going from one team that can't win the UCL to another ha. That would mean no Donnarumma for PSG though if true. Maybe Donnarumma does go to Liverpool.

Last edited by rossonero1; 17-05-2018 at 16:52.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 16:48   #17700
van Basten
Man with a Plan
 
van Basten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Stop quoting dru and keep your feelings for him hidden.
Yo, Joy, I cant even quote a member now? Nothin I said to him is untoward... yr stopping and slapping me for sumthin even Necro wud let slide. I'm asking him to make a questionnaire of sort for the forum... ever thought abt asking him not to go round questioning ppls IQ?


Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:50.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.