The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are interested in signing Jordan Veretout and Mario Rui is a priority for the left side :Alfredo Pedullà

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Empoli's President has confirmed that Hamed Traorè will be signing for Juventus
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Gazzetta says it'll be a €12 million (+€3m in bonus), contract till 2024 & will go on loan to Sassuolo

This could be Sensi’s replacement for Sassuolo?

I thought Fiorentina bought him on the winter mercato. Nothing against Krunic but Traore is a real steal at that price.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
D843F0jXoAAkzPw.jpg

Giampaolo and Allegri in Pescara now.

Where's Tevez?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hate Mario Rui. Every time I've watched him, he's been disappointing. I hope he turns into something better here.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Do you think we will buy antoher midfielder if we buy Sensi and Krunic? And what do you think about Biglia. Do you think he leave us?

the nature of this deal (price) tells me money is being saved for an important addition (35-50 mil) and if any signing of this amount has to be made, it can (should) only be a midfielder... probably the man who will sit in front of the defence

Biglia is getting old and as much as i like him he can barely give us 25 games a season.

every game he get a knock that require to get doctors on the pitch, regular knock that other players absorb ... and everytime that happens i expect the next day to have an announcement saying that is out for 3-12 weeks

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan are interested in signing Jordan Veretout and Mario Rui is a priority for the left side :Alfredo Pedullà

Veretout ffs man...

Rui has been shit also... this is a giampaolo request for sure. Although I do see something in him

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

- Veretout? Grintuso type of player

- Mario Rui? Can we give Romagnoli a decent partner as LB. Offensively Rui is really good on his best days. Defensively, Rodriguez is better than him on his worst days.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol::lol::lol:

He has been good for Empoli last two seasons. Necro seems to think he's better than Kessie and Hakan. I'm not so sure, but I think he's definitely a fine rotational player who can compete for a starting spot.

Well necro used to rate matri so thats that.
But let us hope he turns out to be at least another kucka.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So, Sensi or Torreia would play regista under Giampaolo? the arrival of one would rule out the other. The manlets of Milan are coming soon to Milanello.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
For someone so addicted to news and developments, this MO Paolo has chosen is bound to be frustrating. Deals out of the blue.

This was of course a much easier deal to make on the low low. If we end up in competition with another club our abilities will be out in the open.

This first transfer is super exciting. Regardless of what you said Necroman, he is bought as a squad player with potential. If we manage to create a situation where the starting midfield isn't limited to three options because you want to gouge your eyes out if any of the subs play, we're going somewhere.

If we are to sell Donna and Suso I hope it's over quickly and not something that drags on for the entire summer.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sassuolo want €20m + €5m in bonuses for Sensi, according to @DiMarzio.

Rade Krunic will sign a 4-year contract with Milan, according to @DiMarzio.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sassuolo want €20m + €5m in bonuses for Sensi, according to @DiMarzio.

So, minus the 13 from Locatelli that's 7+5.

Get it done.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan are interested in signing Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren, but no negotiations have begun yet. The player is expected to leave Liverpool. [via @DiMarzio]

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are interested in signing Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren, but no negotiations have begun yet. The player is expected to leave Liverpool. [via @DiMarzio]

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krunic, Veretout, Sensi, Mario Rui.
Even worse then last year lol. Or are we gonna buy backup players first ?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
so
krunic is shit,
veretout is mediocre
sensi is average.
rui has talent but is terrible in defense.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Krunic, Veretout, Sensi, Mario Rui.
Even worse then last year lol. Or are we gonna buy backup players first ?

I think we're probably sorting out the cheaper/backup players first....a few players have left so we need squad depth

It seems boban and massaro are working even before they 'officially signed ', so that indicates there's a lot to do and things in the pipeline

I'd predict 2 big signings later

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mino Raiola is in Paris to negotiate a potential move for Donnarumma to PSG, according to
@FApor_elmundo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Gives me an Albiol vibe when he moved to Napoli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.