Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Yes. This commode is where Milan qualify for the CL

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Noone asks you to kiss his ass, but its troubling you were all over skriniars when he didnt play like #whatever CB and made Zapata look like Nesta compared to him. Be consistent then. And you can expect whatever, if the player is mentally weak and injured, he will not play like Messi, its not rocket science. If you want, call him a pussy, cuck(many will approve, one of the fav words here), porcelain , whatever, dont call him a back pass playmaker when you clearly saw he wasnt like that last season and when he was healthy. You fucking SAW him dishing out forward passes multiple times. Backpasses happen when you dont have confidence you can carry the ball forward cause you barely move on the field like Hakan yesterday.

i wasnt even watching the merda game yesterday so i do not know how
individuals played.. why even involve merda players here it doesnt make sense but i guess uve been dying to make that point.. Anyway, Skriniar is usually consistent with his performances at least.

Where as Milans #10, supposed playmaker and do it all from distance has currently his brain on pause. Yes LocalH ive seen him do things i havent seen much do with a football but you just dont forget those things over night lol..
Im not sure how much more Milan can wait for him.

With his weak mentality, how much do you think he d survive here when we get someone with equal/better abilities to challenge him?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i wasnt even watching the merda game yesterday so i do not know how
individuals played.. why even involve merda players here it doesnt make sense but i guess uve been dying to make that point.. Anyway, Skriniar is usually consistent with his performances at least.

Where as Milans #10, supposed playmaker and do it all from distance has currently his brain on pause. Yes LocalH ive seen him do things i havent seen much do with a football but you just dont forget those things over night lol..
Im not sure how much more Milan can wait for him.

With his weak mentality, how much do you think he d survive here when we get someone with equal/better abilities to challenge him?

This might be the only important point in your post and its incomprehensible. If someone knows what that line means, help me out.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yes. This commode is where Milan qualify for the CL

Gen...

with the winter mercato we re gonna have i think we ll use a couple more commodes..

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
This might be the only important point in your post and its incomprehensible. If someone knows what that line means, help me out.

maybe replace football with ball

anyway hell be gone by summer or be a rotational player if he doesnt up his game real fast

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
and much with many

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gen...

with the winter mercato we re gonna have i think we ll use a couple more commodes..

Typically the winter Mercado doesn’t fill 1500

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
My final say on this:
Hakan has clearly been playing like shit recently. He also has been playing really well for the same amount of games last season and he has showed the spark and was called by MANY posters our best player before the start of the season and the most creative one for sure. There was a reason for that. He is not a borini or abate, players that have been consistenly garbage or limited, the fact that two players are both playing badly, doesn't mean their quality is the same, unless youre Neruda of course. So, we have a player like that, what do we do? We either support him and hope he gets his form back, or throw him out right away for a funny price for todays standards. What do we do? Simply shitting on him isnt a solution, so whats the plan? I choose the first option, if he doesnt get his shit together before next season, I'll have to move on with a regret that a player with such creativity and talent didnt make it with us. I felt the same with other good players that left, including Pato. Neruda, mrki and other hakan bashers will probly feel like we got rid of honda (we even had the comparison) or borini. Cause, why think?

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
and much with many

ok i got this now, so we do agree that he's showed many good things. How long can we wait? I already said, till the end of the season. And I'm not gonna shit on him, cause its not like he's lazy or dumb or hurts the team out of his stupidity. Even when he's not shining he's still defending and tracking back and puts in serious workrate (i think that's also what exhausted him, but thats on Gattuso and Bonaventura), so I cannot shit on a player and call him an Abate when he does all he can and showed great skill. If better players come and perform better, noone is gonna argue with replacing him or making him a solid backup. However right now we can barely field 11 men and shitting on players non stop is a pure waste of time cause it makes no sense.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why are the mods radicalizing drucul...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
My final say on this:

comparisons with abate came from the fact that i cant remember the last time he dribbled past someone or attempted through balls with pressure on.. Now ofc we know hes more talented but where is he hiding that talent?

gets the ball on the wing, he ll back pass... you excuse him by saying hes having mental problems or that hes mentally weak and thats ok because he is

and im just here describing his play for the last few months and thats also ok because its how it is right now.. would that be me shitting on him for simply stating facts ? maybe but its thanks to him i have the ammunition

i mean why the fuck think when you re a local hero

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain was not supposed to take the penalty as AC Milan's penalty taker is Franck Kessié.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
comparisons with abate came from the fact that i cant remember the last time he dribbled past someone or attempted through balls with pressure on.. Now ofc we know hes more talented but where is he hiding that talent?

gets the ball on the wing, he ll back pass... you excuse him by saying hes having mental problems or that hes mentally weak and thats ok because he is

and im just here describing his play for the last few months and thats also ok because its how it is right now.. would that be me shitting on him for simply stating facts ? maybe but its thanks to him i have the ammunition

i mean why the fuck think when you re a local hero

bullshit. You label him an abate and a backpass playmaker when he's clearly not that. If you have troubles expressing your thoughts, I can help.
"Hakan has been really poor lately, he keeps passing back and lacks confidence going forward, very unlike his previous form"

"Hakan plays like he's reduced himself to Abate"

and such.
If I post "ah our Matri didnt score the penalty" or "we dont need this Kalinic 2.0 on our team", many people would call me a clown (the reason the 5-5-3 guy got banned too), and would be totally right. So dont be surprised if your grotesque ways of communication bring you more problems in the future. Try thinking a bit before you post nonsense so you wont have to explain what u meant on 2 commode pages.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Yesss this is true commoding

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Commode 25 protected by Lord Bonera

Ion1pXJ.jpg

So basically an unprotected commode.

Djamel Mesbah! I struggled to identify who that was for a couple of seconds.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The Ibra Commode!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My final say on this:
Hakan has clearly been playing like shit recently. He also has been playing really well for the same amount of games last season and he has showed the spark and was called by MANY posters our best player before the start of the season and the most creative one for sure. There was a reason for that. [...]

My two cents on this topic:

Gattuso said several times in the past two weeks that Calha is basically playing injured with the ankle – I think it is his ankle since Gattuso in Italian always describes it as the "neck of the foot" – injured.

Yesterday in post-match-interview he specified it by saying that with Hakan it's not a psychological issue at all but that he's not able to make his usual long-range-passes or game-changes because his ankle hurts. He was asked then why he insists in playing Hakan when he's obviously not able to play at his usual standards and Gattuso replied because he thinks that Hakan still can add something to the team even when he plays handicaped.

So all that said: He's been played injured. Either it's a dumb decision from Rino or he thinks that an injured Hakan atm is better than a Laxalt or Borini. If you ask me: Probably he's right.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
he's scored vs Juve, unlike many of the guys playing for us now. :star:

I think he is available on a free at the moment.

Djamel Mesback! Make it happen Leo!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
So all that said: He's been played injured. Either it's a dumb decision from Rino or he thinks that an injured Hakan atm is better than a Laxalt or Borini. If you ask me: Probably he's right.

...and that's obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.