The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 17:50   #29561
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
paqueta plays cam and lw too, he covers everywhere hakan does, if you need someone for this roles are you picking paqueta or hakan? probably paq at this point hakans minutes will be drastically down.
he's coming for the midfielder role. I donno what you mean. And he has yet to play a single game in Italy, how can you decide who's what at this point?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 17:56   #29562
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon
 
Milanista92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
he's coming for the midfielder role. I donno what you mean. And he has yet to play a single game in Italy, how can you decide who's what at this point?
? he occupys the same space as hakan, its clear we have moves on from 433. where would hakan play along with him. i dont see how its that hard to understand.


Signature
get Borini off my team
Milanista92 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:00   #29563
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

What is happening here?


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:05   #29564
Congo Powers
Banned
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9
Default

that looks like a 2017/18 bonucci #19 ac milan jersey that has been modified by a fan to say higuain #9
Congo Powers is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:17   #29565
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
? he occupys the same space as hakan, its clear we have moves on from 433. where would hakan play along with him. i dont see how its that hard to understand.
we have moved on from 4-3-3 only cause we dont have the players.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN



Last edited by LocalHero80; 10-11-2018 at 18:19.
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:19   #29566
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Default

Yo Local, what's going on big guy?

Not disagreeing or agreeing with any of your posts but you seem constantly on edge recently. Relax friend


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:20   #29567
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Yo Local, what's going on big guy?

Not disagreeing or agreeing with any of your posts but you seem constantly on edge recently. Relax friend
Im fine! also I misread his post


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:24   #29568
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

so, in 4-4-2 Paqueta plays one of the CMs with Kessie, or LM probably, which isnt his strongest position. Him and Hakan both will have playing time. In 4-2-3-1 he can play CAM and Hakan plays on the wing (according to you it can also be done vice-versa, I dont agree that he's a winger , but whatever tickles you ). What other formations do you need? 3-5-2? plays as one of the mids, hakan plays CAM or the other way around. This one is a bit off, but i hope we dont play that goddamn formation ever again. Its clear they can coexist. Noone ever said he was being bought as a hakan sub, as hakan wasnt in question at that point, and im sure still isnt in question for gattuso and mgmt. It's all in your head.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:27   #29569
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

We've been talking for months that we needed a LCM or simply another good mid, and somehow paqueta is coming to replace our winger/CAM


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:30   #29570
Milan10
AC Milan Icon
 
Milan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default

Paqueta will take over the LCM and LM roles in the 433 and 442 respectively.

Beyond that, we need to upgrade Hakan’s position because he is as mediocre as it gets.
Milan10 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:35   #29571
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Can't wait for the new year


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:36   #29572
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
Paqueta will take over the LCM and LM roles in the 433 and 442 respectively.

Beyond that, we need to upgrade Hakan’s position because he is as mediocre as it gets.
and why not CM in 4-4-2?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:37   #29573
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon
 
Milanista92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
We've been talking for months that we needed a LCM or simply another good mid, and somehow paqueta is coming to replace our winger/CAM
we aint playing with a winger, and we aint playing with 3 cms and a a cam because that would mean suso sits for hakan, you dont understand


Signature
get Borini off my team
Milanista92 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:40   #29574
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
we aint playing with a winger, and we aint playing with 3 cms and a a cam because that would mean suso sits for hakan, you dont understand
1. why, cause you said so?
2. 3 cms and cam would mean 4-3-1-2. Where have I ever mentioned it? 4-2-3-1 is 3 cms? what planet you from? or 4-4-2?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 18:58   #29575
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
1. why, cause you said so?
2. 3 cms and cam would mean 4-3-1-2. Where have I ever mentioned it? 4-2-3-1 is 3 cms? what planet you from? or 4-4-2?


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 19:01   #29576
Kaka92
Gae
 
Kaka92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Yugoslavia
Fav. Players: MMS.
Default

that's it or 4231 with paqueta as #10.

that's top 4 material, no doubt about that

conti caldara rom rr
kessie paredes paqueta
suso piguain jack (or hakan)


i just hope that leo will find a way how to buy paredes... it's not about money, daddy paul can pay 30m easily but it's about fucking FFP.
Kaka92 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 19:30   #29577
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
that's it or 4231 with paqueta as #10.

that's top 4 material, no doubt about that

conti caldara rom rr
kessie paredes paqueta
suso piguain jack (or hakan)


i just hope that leo will find a way how to buy paredes... it's not about money, daddy paul can pay 30m easily but it's about fucking FFP.
we're not playing with wingers, didn't you hear. I wonder if Suso heard the news.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 19:31   #29578
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

If we cared about FFP would we have purchased a 35m midfielder in January before the hearing?

Which part of Elliott released all those damning UEFA docs do you not understand?


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 19:39   #29579
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Cutrone and Hakan called up for Juve.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 10-11-2018, 19:41   #29580
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Brescianini, Kessie, Mauri, Montolivo - dat mid

Bellanova also with the team

ps. who's brescianini?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.