The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2006, 21:26   #81
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤
 
Kyara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Online petitions are just for effect, but are not effective IMO + experience However, by linking the petition to his website + printing out the signatures to include in a REAL letter you might actually reach him.

More ideas... OK

-- write a message on a T-shirt, wear it + take a pic of it + attach it to the letter or add a pic wearing your #7 Sheva shirt

-- write a brief message in his language, Ukrainian... percik could do sth sensible for a change + help u out translating , IMO that's a gesture that's always appreciated + may touch his heart + that's what you WANT

-- if you have poems, artwork, collages, copies of your best forum posts... include it (assemble stuff in a binder or sth)

-- your letter should reflect your personality, your style, invest a little time, remember, you want his ATTENTION (I'll even refrain from calling you attention whores )

-- include sth that is typical of your country, nothing big, a lil souvenir, or pictures that can be mailed, again to make an emotional connection + bring to the forefront of his mind how appreciated + adored he is in all parts of the world

-- NO HATE MAIL !!!

I could probably think of more but I gtg..........

Good luck !

(There's power in numbers)
It's a pity we don't have much time since they said they'll clear everything up in another press conference. I expect it's gonna be soon, before the World Cup, what do you think?

I have to do it ASAP so I'll to send whatever I can send from the stuff you mentioned. I like all the suggestions though, thanx again

FORZA HANNA!

Kyara is offline  
Old 13-05-2006, 21:44   #82
gahanthegod
violator
 
gahanthegod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Istanbul, TR.
Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Default

I'm not gonna sign for this petition because I'm not gonna beg to a player to stay in Milan as a Milan fan. He is one of my favourite players, but Milan is bigger than him. He must beg Milan to not to sell him.


Signature


"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
gahanthegod is offline  
Old 13-05-2006, 21:57   #83
vani_pirlo_21
AC Milan Legend
 
vani_pirlo_21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LUK
Fav. Players: All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
It's a pity we don't have much time since they said they'll clear everything up in another press conference. I expect it's gonna be soon, before the World Cup, what do you think?

I have to do it ASAP so I'll to send whatever I can send from the stuff you mentioned. I like all the suggestions though, thanx again

FORZA HANNA!

If you need any help... you can ask me
vani_pirlo_21 is offline  
Old 13-05-2006, 22:45   #84
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
It's a pity we don't have much time since they said they'll clear everything up in another press conference. I expect it's gonna be soon, before the World Cup, what do you think?

I have to do it ASAP so I'll to send whatever I can send from the stuff you mentioned. I like all the suggestions though, thanx again

FORZA HANNA!
According to Galliani + Ancelotti he has only expressed his desire to leave but hasn't made a formal transfer request yet. According to Sheva a final decision will be made in the coming days.

You get stuff delivered super-fast these days (DHL, Fedex, UPS), example: a 500g letter Dubai-Milan via FedEx International Priority® for example takes 2 days + is 125.00 DHS... so....


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline  
Old 13-05-2006, 22:52   #85
jigaromilan
National Team Player
 
jigaromilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tbilisi Georgia-Miami USA
Fav. Players: Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
According to Galliani + Ancelotti he has only expressed his desire to leave but hasn't made a formal transfer request yet. According to Sheva a final decision will be made in the coming days.

You get stuff delivered super-fast these days (DHL, Fedex, UPS), example: a 500g letter Dubai-Milan via FedEx International Priority® for example takes 2 days + is 125.00 DHS... so....
we gorra do everything possible as soon as we can, if any of you need help with anything just ask me in any ways if i can help, thats the least i can do, i have been writing tons in www.sheva7.com but i dont think thery give a shit really, so unless we poke them in the eyes they wount listen so lets do this, i still dont think we have enough people in the petition for them to care, anything else we can do? sheva is probably making up his mind as we speak and upcoming days he will probably let us know, you know what i dont understand, why sheva had to do this or say these at the very crucial moment, it brings a destruction to the team and he knows this very well this is what makes me say that he is pissed of at carlo and the team and just doesnot care anymore, and even if he stays he wount be the same sheva, but lets do the best we can to make him stay and then we can worry if he will be same or not
jigaromilan is offline  
Old 13-05-2006, 23:08   #86
Velez Mostar
AC Milan Legend
 
Velez Mostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Mostar, BiH
Fav. Players: -Sergej Barbarez&Meho Kodro-
Default

Don't you worry 'bout a thing, this is all Silvio's dirty tricks! Now that we're beeing investigated as well, Berlusconi wants to change the medias focus onto something else then the referee-scandal when it comes to Milan.


Signature
-------- Mostar u srcu, Velez do groba! --------
Neretva kroz vene tece, Velez nam je oka sjaj!
-----Rodjeni, Rodjeni, kraj Neretve rodjeni!-----
Velez Mostar is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 00:42   #87
jigaromilan
National Team Player
 
jigaromilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tbilisi Georgia-Miami USA
Fav. Players: Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velez Mostar
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, this is all Silvio's dirty tricks! Now that we're beeing investigated as well, Berlusconi wants to change the medias focus onto something else then the referee-scandal when it comes to Milan.
hmm ok i wunt worry then common man so u r telling me silvio asked sheva to play along during their meting couple days ago so focus could be shifted?
jigaromilan is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 00:49   #88
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!
 
acerвιc wιт's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Default

I got a mad idea! Just keep on signing the petition and typing in random email addresses!


Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 01:14   #89
ACMRULE!
Senior Team Member
 
ACMRULE!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Fav. Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
I got a mad idea! Just keep on signing the petition and typing in random email addresses!
Nah! That's not how this is supposed to be done! It has to be heart felt and each signature has to represent a Milan fan who really feels that Sheva is essential for the Rossoneri colours!
ACMRULE! is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 03:02   #90
rahul.acm
Rookie
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: philly
Fav. Players: Maldini, billy
Default

I really appreciate your effort kyara and besi. I hope your wishes come true
rahul.acm is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 03:41   #91
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend
 
NobodyCares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta
Default

Whoa the no. of sig havent even reached 1000 , we have got 4679 or so members at RNB WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign or youll be termed hard core Juve Fans........................Got the clear Picture???


Signature
NobodyCares is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 04:37   #92
iv_maldini
Rookie
 
iv_maldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Indonesia
Default

signed~!
its 758 signatures now. I just hope it work.
I cant imagine Milan without Sheva... It is so sad to hear that he is leaving. Got tears in my eyes when i read the news. Well..i hope he love this club that much that he will stay here. But if he must leave..it would be so sad..but then what we can do? Just believe that if he walks out milan`s door..then someday he`ll walk back in. The love of the rossonero will lead him back...

But again..i hope he is not leaving. i hope he will stay with us.
Please dont leave us Sheva...
iv_maldini is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 06:24   #93
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Online petitions are just for effect, but are not effective IMO + experience However, by linking the petition to his website + printing out the signatures to include in a REAL letter you might actually reach him.

More ideas... OK

-- write a message on a T-shirt, wear it + take a pic of it + attach it to the letter or add a pic wearing your #7 Sheva shirt

-- write a brief message in his language, Ukrainian... percik could do sth sensible for a change + help u out translating , IMO that's a gesture that's always appreciated + may touch his heart + that's what you WANT

-- if you have poems, artwork, collages, copies of your best forum posts... include it (assemble stuff in a binder or sth)

-- your letter should reflect your personality, your style, invest a little time, remember, you want his ATTENTION (I'll even refrain from calling you attention whores )

-- include sth that is typical of your country, nothing big, a lil souvenir, or pictures that can be mailed, again to make an emotional connection + bring to the forefront of his mind how appreciated + adored he is in all parts of the world

-- NO HATE MAIL !!!

I could probably think of more but I gtg..........

Good luck !

(There's power in numbers)
Nice suggestions. Have you done this before?


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 07:49   #94
Hassan
Winning II
 
Hassan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Africa
Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-eagle
i never support with chelsea




Forza Milan 4live
Chelsea become my Second Team... Not First


Yes Forza Milan 4live


Signature
Hassan is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 07:54   #95
Redsun
World Cup Winner
 
Redsun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Default

whatever sheva or not, we are at serie b or c milan is my first team and there won't be a second.never.

FORZA MILAN!COMMANDOS TIGRE UP!
Redsun is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 08:18   #96
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Nice suggestions. Have you done this before?
Begged a football player to change his mind ? Um... no.

-- Important: Getting the media involved (How else do you reach 'the masses' ? )

-- If we have a mega-rich dude among the forum crowd or people who are 'connected': Buy ad space @ Corriere della Sera.

-- The ultramega-rich may want to purchase a fuckin TV slot. Hear me, Piersilvio ?

-- Has anyone emailed Milan Channel ????

-- @ the Italians here: Come on + use your brain a little, we need a succinct but somewhat poignant message in Italian.

-- Does anyone have the capacity to print flyers + drop them all over Sheva's property ?

-- Ballooooons !!! Red + black ones... heartshaped.... Individual messages to Sheva written across... Everyone attending the match could bring one or 2 or more + just let them FLY Where are the fuckin ultras to organise this shit ??????

Damn, I really think I'm good


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪

Last edited by Passion for *9*; 14-05-2006 at 08:21.
Passion for *9* is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 08:51   #97
jigaromilan
National Team Player
 
jigaromilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tbilisi Georgia-Miami USA
Fav. Players: Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Begged a football player to change his mind ? Um... no.

-- Important: Getting the media involved (How else do you reach 'the masses' ? )

-- If we have a mega-rich dude among the forum crowd or people who are 'connected': Buy ad space @ Corriere della Sera.

-- The ultramega-rich may want to purchase a fuckin TV slot. Hear me, Piersilvio ?

-- Has anyone emailed Milan Channel ????

-- @ the Italians here: Come on + use your brain a little, we need a succinct but somewhat poignant message in Italian.

-- Does anyone have the capacity to print flyers + drop them all over Sheva's property ?

-- Ballooooons !!! Red + black ones... heartshaped.... Individual messages to Sheva written across... Everyone attending the match could bring one or 2 or more + just let them FLY Where are the fuckin ultras to organise this shit ??????

Damn, I really think I'm good
i am sure the ultras will come up with something sick shit during the match to let him know whats up

Last edited by jigaromilan; 14-05-2006 at 08:57.
jigaromilan is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 09:11   #98
yudiemilan
Rookie
 
yudiemilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Indonesia
Default

Signed, it would be the saddest day...
yudiemilan is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 09:15   #99
jigaromilan
National Team Player
 
jigaromilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tbilisi Georgia-Miami USA
Fav. Players: Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudiemilan
Signed, it would be the saddest day...
common cheere up i dont think he will leave us, at least i hope
jigaromilan is offline  
Old 14-05-2006, 09:36   #100
roy_il_diavolo
L'Avvocato
 
roy_il_diavolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snn
I'm not gonna sign for this petition because I'm not gonna beg to a player to stay in Milan as a Milan fan. He is one of my favourite players, but Milan is bigger than him. He must beg Milan to not to sell him.
oh god i read this after i signed the petition....same with me Sheva is great but AC MILAN will surely find another Sheva but Sheva will never again find another AC MILAN .... if he wants more money and leaves for Chelsea...too bad he will miss out on big titles( not just leagues) and Champions league and big matches....maybe if he cant find form he will miss out on football..just like shaun wright philips , crespo and others do at chelsea...FORZA MILAN
roy_il_diavolo is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:38.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.