The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don't think Sarri is a bad coach Qaas but he has the same problem as current Pep. He has no plan B when his plan A fails.

He's not tactically flexible like Allegri or Conte and it really shows when he ends up losing against a well organised midtable team.

True he doesn’t seem to have a plan b, but shouldn’t you have a capable bench to make some tactical changes?

What I admire about him is making Napoli play that type of football without spending like city, psg and even milan (lol). I don’t know about our financial resources, but if we could spend big and sign players of his choice then making him our nr1 target would imo be a no brainer.

I became milan fan when we were at the top and used to played possession based football under ancelotti, so for me I will always prefer a coach like sarri to conte/simeone who play defensive minded football.

Conte would obviously be a dream signing, but imo you shouldn’t question people who prefer sarri to conte.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
flexible Allegri :lol: from shit numero uno to shit numero due

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
All this Conte Vs Sarri. Where does Mancio rank? that's Fassone's man and the most realistic coach to arrive come the summer.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The point was that Conte took over teams that had finished 7th or 10th and took them to first.

Sarri took over teams in 2nd and took them to... 2nd, or even 3rd.

It's not titles necessarily. Sarri is 'nice football'. Conte is winning.

Sarri hasn't been in a comparative environment but I can say with 100% certainty that Sarri would not have got that team to the semifinals.

Conte is effectively the embodiment of every "Pep couldn't hack it at Sunderland" argument. Conte could and Conte has.

sarri took over teams??? which teams except napoli are you talking about?

conte took teams from 7th and finished first? and he choked miserable in UCL without qualifying from group stage etc...
he also brought with him two of the top5 mids of the last 10 years...while sarri lost mr 36 goals per season and replaced him with milik and mertens who isnt cf...(he scored 28 though)

we can go on with arguments whole week.fact is that they havent managed same type of teams.or at the same phase.if napoli win this season and they somehow strengthen their squad without losing key players, then next year sarri would have a 'similar' season with the ones conte had at juve and chelsea. with juve conte had 67%win prct and sarri has with napoli 66.4% win rate
both are good(top 10 in the world coaches)

but comparing conte with sarri like comparing pep with pulis....only kuja can do that.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
All this Conte Vs Sarri. Where does Mancio rank? that's Fassone's man and the most realistic coach to arrive come the summer.

he ranks in the ass, i'd keep gattuso over that clown.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think lots of the players Juve had on their squad when Conte took over would be considered “fodder” here

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please

Please dear lord

Don’t bring ‘fodder’ back

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True he doesn’t seem to have a plan b, but shouldn’t you have a capable bench to make some tactical changes?

What I admire about him is making Napoli play that type of football without spending like city, psg and even milan (lol). I don’t know about our financial resources, but if we could spend big and sign players of his choice then making him our nr1 target would imo be a no brainer.

I became milan fan when we were at the top and used to played possession based football under ancelotti, so for me I will always prefer a coach like sarri to conte/simeone who play defensive minded football.

Conte would obviously be a dream signing, but imo you shouldn’t question people who prefer sarri to conte.

I agree with Sage though that Sarri is a gamble compared to Conte.

Conte has results, Sarri has yet to win a title despite the strong squad they have.

It's all down to his stubbornness to adapt to teams. If he can change that, then I'm sure he'll win Serie A.

I think lots of the players Juve had on their squad when Conte took over would be considered “fodder” here

Pepe, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Giaccherini, and Matri.

He had players like that in his team and went unbeaten. Props to the man.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Conte is the greatest league coach of all time. Get over it. Sooner you realize it the better. No one comes close. Ancelotti is awfully bad in league competitions but he is a legend in the ucl. Even still i would pick conte over him for our team given our situation.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think Conte is incredible and that's even with me still thinking he wouldn't have won the league without the Muntari Incident.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte is the greatest league coach of all time. Get over it. Sooner you realize it the better. No one comes close.

images

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

Can we please continue having our discussion of sarri vs conte in peace.. cause we are clearly getting one of them..

Thaaanks :o

Conte has results, Sarri has yet to win a title despite the strong squad they have.

It's all down to his stubbornness to adapt to teams. If he can change that, then I'm sure he'll win Serie A.

Sarri hasn’t a tittle yet because this juve team is a different beast. Better than milans under allegri.

Also no one is expecting him to win the tittle in his first season at milan... i believe that we would comfortably qualify for the uchl just like we would if conte was also our coach.

He isn’t a gamble anymore when he have proved himself at empoli and napoli.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte is the greatest league coach of all time. Get over it. Sooner you realize it the better. No one comes close. Ancelotti is awfully bad in league competitions but he is a legend in the ucl. Even still i would pick conte over him for our team given our situation.

cq51o.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

giphy.gif

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

Pepe, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Giaccherini, and Matri.

He had players like that in his team and went unbeaten. Props to the man.

Buffon , Chiellini , Caceres , Barzagli , Bonucci , vidal , pirlo , del piero :o

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sarri hasn’t a tittle yet because this juve team is a different beast. Better than milans under allegri.

Also no one is expecting him to win the tittle in his first season at milan... i believe that we would comfortably qualify for the uchl just like we would if conte was also our coach.

He isn’t a gamble anymore when he have proved himself at empoli and napoli.

We need more than this.

If he manages another big team and does well; I think many people will accept he's ready to change a club environment like Milan.

Buffon , Chiellini , Caceres , Barzagli , Bonucci , vidal , pirlo , del piero :o

You realize Conte made these players into the players they are today? They were considered mediocre before he transformed them.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This entire squabble is a massaro creation

I have to tip my hat

Jammin... this could have been you. What a flop

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Can we please continue having our discussion of sarri vs conte in peace.. cause we are clearly getting one of them..

Thaaanks :o

Qaas, it'll always be free to dream ;)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What is his much needed characteristics?

He's another lightweight CM with okay technique, that failed as CAM and regista and would be more of a liability than a protector for the defense. At best a slight upgrade to our current pseudo-mids(Bona and Hakan).

"bring much needed balance"

really?

+1

Baselli really??? We need a creative Lcm to replace Bona who is not performing at his position and a vice kessie.

I’m more convinced locatelli can do a better job than Bona who is turning out to be very frustrating, no wonder Lb and lw are so static and lost on his side.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Would have preferred Morata over Belotti, Kalinic or Silva or any other strikers that we were linked except for Aubameyang.

You really are into YouTube, 2 days ago he missed 3 1vs1 and a clear chance. I’d keep Kalinic who we already know is shit

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This squad needs a winner, a tough manager and Sarri isn’t gonna cut it here. Conte is all we need, I am not convinced with inzaghi, his job at lazio is totally different, they are a team with no expectations but flipping business, make profit and so on.

Sarri got the whole city of Napoli motivating the team and FA supporting them in the field. Milan name and shirt is very heavy and only a World class coach can succeed, look how the mighty allegri were slithering in the tunnels of san Siro and was directing all the heavy lifting to Galliani.

As someone said; if we can’t get conte keep Rino, let him grow in the job.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your optimism is:

source.gif

I need to see evidence to be hopeful

For example, I am hopeful Hakan can be good for us, because his performances are improving. Conte wont go to a club like us unless he is guaranteed big big budget

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I need to see evidence to be hopeful

For example, I am hopeful Hakan can be good for us, because his performances are improving. Conte wont go to a club like us unless he is guaranteed big big budget

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule