AC Milan - Champions League 2011/2012

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can't we put Sharaawy to B-list? What were the rules with that?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Can't we put Sharaawy to B-list? What were the rules with that?

Conditions for registration: List B

17.13 Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season.

17.14 A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1986 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA.

Im not sure I follow, does this mean the player has to be with us for a minimum of 2 years before we can register them on List B?

Can anyone confirm this or correct it?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Im not sure I follow, does this mean the player has to be with us for a minimum of 2 years before we can register them on List B?

Thats what it seems like - in other words, only homegrown youngsters can be placed in the B list, Not El Shaarawy.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats what it seems like - in other words, only homegrown youngsters can be placed in the B list, Not El Shaarawy.

Hmm, thanks. Now to wait and see what Allegri decides.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pato can't play RAM in a 4-5-1.

It would have to be summin like ..

--Aqua--Bommel--Dorf---

-----Boa-----Robinho----

---------Ibra------------

which is pretty close to what we play already anyways

That doesnt look bad, what if you switch seedorf with Boa, and put cassano there

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
List of Champions League: El-Shaarawy and Bonera duel for a place

I hope its SES92, we've got Yepes and Mexes for CB cover already and we've got 4 group-matches in which SES92 can really gain some valuable CL experience.

If Shaarawy is not picked that means Galliani wants to purposely lose the CL, because every game that Bonera plays in is an automatic loss

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Actually I just realized that I think Shaarawy is young so he doesnt need to be registered, anyone 19 or younger doesnt have to be registered for the CL im pretty sure thats how it is

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

as far as I know El Shaarawy can be considered as homegrown players

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/youngplayers/index.html

"• UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21. Up to half of the locally-trained players must be from the club itself, with the others being either from the club itself or from other clubs in the same association."

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
So, when is the list supposed to be out?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, when is the list supposed to be out?

Very soon, could be by tomorrow. I will look it up and get back to you but I read that Inter has released their list so ours should be ready soon.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Very soon, could be by tomorrow. I will look it up and get back to you but I read that Inter has released their list so ours should be ready soon.
I thought today was the last date..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Champions League: ecco la lista ufficiale, fuori El Shaarawy - Inzaghi

E' stata diramata la lista ufficiale dei 25 giocatori che parteciperanno alla prima fase della Champions League 2011/2012:

Abate, Abbiati, Ambrosini, Amelia, Antonini, Aquilani, Boateng, Bonera, Cassano, Thiago Silva, De Sciglio, Robinho, Emanuelson, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Nesta, Nocerino, Pato, Roma, Seedorf, Taiwo, Van Bommel, Yepes, Zambrotta.

WTF? El Shaarawy out? he's under 20 he doesnt need to to be registred right ?!

zio_fester

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i just checked the rule for u21 players ( b list ). I think els92 can't be on that list because he is not long enough in our squad. valoti and kingsley can be added.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why didn't we just put Pato to the B-list?

zio_fester

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
what makes me even more mad is the fact that de sciglio could be on the b list!!!!!!! what the fuck ??? Whaaaaat the fuck???

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
i just checked the rule for u21 players ( b list ). I think els92 can't be on that list because he is not long enough in our squad. valoti and kingsley can be added.

if El Shaarawy can't be added on the B list than Valoti also can't be added, they both arrived this summer, Valoti played for Albinoleffe last season.
Lets wait for the official B list announcement.

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
For God's sake, Pippo needs to equal Raul's record and now he's not on the list...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what makes me even more mad is the fact that de sciglio could be on the b list!!!!!!! what the fuck ??? Whaaaaat the fuck???

yeah, that's the odd thing, De Sciglio is being registered on the 25 man list while he can be put on the B list. His not even on the first team squad, there's something weird going on.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
why rino who's suspended for fucking 5 games especially when u can make changes for 2nd round (no?) is beyond me, 9 defenders? damn u allegri :(

fuckkkkk i want pippo, i was also dreaming of SE92 surprising all of fucking europe :fp:
im just hoping now fucking allegri will play 3 of ibra pato cassano bino n stick with it. i hope he realises that prince behind strikers is just :fp: !

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Allegri must come up with one sick explanation for this. I was actually looking forward for a pippo volley. :(

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Allegri must come up with one sick explanation for this. I was actually looking forward for a pippo volley. :(

Very strange. Very sad. There must be a good reason behind this.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
no pippo, no ES92.. but yes to fucking gattuso who is suspended for first 4 games.. and bonera who is more usefull for comic relief than for football. De Sciglio, antonini and flavio roma above those 2.. i mean fuck off allegri u fucking ******** cunt
:rocketki::uzikill::spank: ALLEGRI :gun::flame::rocketwh:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How many extra players can we replace on the CL list in winter? Two?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
im starting to hate gattuso cuz i think he scares the shit outta allegri otherwise how could he be included when he is suspended for that long ? i really don't get it

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Antonini :fp: (Mr. Useless, doesn't need a introduction)

Bonera :fp: (anyone seen today's match, this idiot can't even handle a Lega Pro team. He is a total disaster, waiting for to explode. Oh my god, CL :max:)

Gattuso :fp: (my love for him is unquestionable, but please, don't take him to to field)

Why cant we put other youngsters & or other eligible players in the competition?

If it's the offical squad, then very bad decisions by Al (overall it's a awesome list, however there is just few mistakes that weakens it) . As much I have been tough on Pippo, he deserved to be there. I don't know about El Shaawary tho, strange he isn't there, I'm sure there are reasons for this.