Week 3: Napoli (3) vs AC Milan (1) - 18/09/2011

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
last season, we lost to casena, and drew lazio and cantania in opening matches. Hardly convincing. I still think we will turn this around.. We just need Ibra and Robinho back..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Apparently-
AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta and Napoli's Salvatore Aronica took their brawl into the locker rooms last night.

The pair clashed during Napoli's surprise 3-1 victory and Corriere dello Sport says they again came together after the final whistle.

Players from both teams were forced to intervene as the stoush between the defenders threatened to turn ugly.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
this loss is no big deal, guys.
fuck napoli, fuck cavani and his fucking legs along with his fucking dirty, greased hair. I spit on you, fucking garbage maradona can napoli!!!!!!i hope you fucking relegate this year, so you can dissapear for another 10 years, motherfuckers!!!!!
we will fuck them at the san siro next year, we will tear those fuckers apart, Ibra will make his pocker and show them who's the owner of this corrupt serie a shitholdership.
Forza Milan and die all of you, haters and merda fans especially.

that's the spirit we need :D :thumbsup:

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Every decent goalie would have stopped 1st and 2nd goal. FACT

The first goal yes, the second one was a fucking rocket on the short side.
How exactly is it fact, that a decent goalie would have stopped that? You're out of your mind man...

Don't you ever try to out-pessimist MilanReality. Ever. I'm as bad as it gets... But even still, noone was stopping that second shot. Don't kid yourself.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
The first goal yes, the second one was a fucking rocket on the short side.
How exactly is it fact, that a decent goalie would have stopped that? You're out of your mind man...

he even got a hand to it i think.. and just look at the space between him and the near post.. its nothing.. u cant get beaten like that.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
he even got a hand to it i think.. and just look at the space between him and the near post.. its nothing.. u cant get beaten like that.

I think you need to rewatch the goal a few times. Abbiati's positioning was perfect. Cavani rocketed it as near to top corner, shortside as is possible.

Noone is stopping it. And I stand by that.
You can have your opinion. Mine will remain that no goalie stood a chance

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
I think you need to rewatch the goal a few times. Abbiati's positioning was perfect. Cavani rocketed it as near to top corner, shortside as is possible.

Noone is stopping it. And I stand by that.
You can have your opinion. Mine will remain that no goalie stood a chance

I think u need to re-read what i said, i wasnt criticizing his positioning.. I said with his positioning (which was good) Cavani shouldnt have scored on his near post. He got his hand to it.. should have got the ball away from goal with stronger hand.

No point arguing tho.. u think no one can stop that.. i think every decent goalkeeper should.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think u need to re-read what i said, i wasnt criticizing his positioning.. I said with his positioning (which was good) Cavani shouldnt have scored on his near post. He got his hand to it.. should have got the ball away from goal with stronger hand.

No point arguing tho.. u think no one can stop that.. i think every decent goalkeeper should.

agree to disagree then.
Also, I dont think Abbiati touched the ball whatsoever. I have it on DVR and rewatched dozens of times... Looks like it went clean thru

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
are people really gonna complain about the only player (except Thiago) who is awesome everytime he plays for us?
Abbiati saved our asses countless times, just watch his performance against Barcelona or Bayern in pre Saison.
Every time i watch a Milan game with my friends who aren´t interested in Serie A they are amazed by Abbiati´s saves.
He is the best italian GK around today and you really want to replace him?

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
are people really gonna complain about the only player (except Thiago) who is awesome everytime he plays for us?
Abbiati saved our asses countless times, just watch his performance against Barcelona or Bayern in pre Saison.
Every time i watch a Milan game with my friends who aren´t interested in Serie A they are amazed by Abbiati´s saves.
He is the best italian GK around today and you really want to replace him?

Replace? No one said anything about that just pointed to the fact that IMO he was at fault for 2 goals and dats it.. why on this forum criticizing someone's performance on a matchday is equal to asking for the person to be replaced. Altho i think we should get a younger keeper to keep abbiati on his toes. Right now he knows he has no competition. Its never good at any position

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I think Nesta have some unresolve issues with Aronica.

That was what i got from the game last night.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Hahahaha Aronica somehow is always a Red dot in every game...

Boateng killed him nearly last season...

Aronica is just annoying maybe... Always looks so innocent though :D

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
abbiati himself said that he should have saved the first and second goal

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
abbiati himself said that he should have saved the first and second goal

saved how?

cavani did all 3 goals in 1 touch.. have to be a really amz keeper to be more fast than that kind of shooting.

and abbiati is not this keeper.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So Al & See saying it was luck.
Hmmmmmmmmmm , first Milan start diving & now they are talking shit after the game.
Again god work in mysterious ways so maybe now people will shut up about Xavi being a douche simply for dissing other teams & praising his.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i just hope we buckle up. Cuz right now, we are looking like Scudetto is guaranteed for us while teams like Juve and Napoli are hungry like we were last year. That game was no bad luck.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
lEHR8.png

Age Avg 29.4
Height Avg 1.82
Height Max 1.91

Last edited:

Schedule