Week 6: Juventus (2) vs AC Milan (0) - 02/10/2011

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Looking forward to Van Bommel vs Pirlo in this one, Ibra might be back but won't be match fit, but will probably start anyway.I wouldn't mind Cassano+Pippo up front and Ibra coming in to spell Pippo around the hour mark.

We should win this though, slap Jube in the face and give them a reality check at the same time as boosting us up the ladder.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Karim Sabry Karim for a hattrick!!!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good results for us today we are only 3 points off top and we have started badly.

Juve are a medocre team and if we even had half our players back im sure we would win.

If we can have at least Zlatan back and no more injuries we should at least get a draw.

Forza Milan!

Considering our start, this is just awesome, right?? If we can get a positive result at Torino against JUVE, that will be awesome !! I think our moral will be very high, if that happens.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Looking forward to Van Bommel vs Pirlo in this one, Ibra might be back but won't be match fit, but will probably start anyway.I wouldn't mind Cassano+Pippo up front and Ibra coming in to spell Pippo around the hour mark.

We should win this though, slap Jube in the face and give them a reality check at the same time as boosting us up the ladder.

Mvbs unlikely to be near pirlo cause of positioning on field. Too bad boateng won't play cause he'd press pirlo. It'll probably be clarence and nocerino mostly around pirlo pressing up

I'm especially sad rino won't play. Him and andrea gotta know each other inside out. Want to see who gets better of who. Defensive monster v. Maestro. Oh well....

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Ambrosini will take care of Pirlo :o

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Thank God Ibra will be back. When will Robinho and Boateng be back?

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Man mark Pearlo, and he will be done :o

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

I want a replay of that game :cool:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mvbs unlikely to be near pirlo cause of positioning on field. Too bad boateng won't play cause he'd press pirlo. It'll probably be clarence and nocerino mostly around pirlo pressing up

I'm especially sad rino won't play. Him and andrea gotta know each other inside out. Want to see who gets better of who. Defensive monster v. Maestro. Oh well....

Yeah, I just wish Mvb would be near to Andrea,I njust keep hoping they have a clash.
That's true, btw anyone know what's with Prince?I though he was only meant to be out around 10 days?He's not even back in training is he?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I just wish Mvb would be near to Andrea,I njust keep hoping they have a clash.
That's true, btw anyone know what's with Prince?I though he was only meant to be out around 10 days?He's not even back in training is he?

I think he will be back Juve game

BetaMaestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fuck, it's gonna be hard to see Andrea on the pitch and NOT with the rossoneri this weekend ..:cry:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
RobinhoVsItaly2009.gif

here is a better one :star:

G

guestposter

Lol, pirlo haters. Y u so mad tho?

Childish infatuation.

Hey- you just broke the world record for internet shorthand. just thought you'd finally have something to write home about.

Ok- now that we have that out of the way, all due repect to pirlo but I hope we embarrass him this season.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i hope we make him whine, MvB Zlatan faster and rougher please :o

I am going all nuts this weekend

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Fuck JuBe and their admires. Send them back to B!!!

Torino, the true team of Turin. Il Grande Torino.

496px-Torino_FC_Logo.svg.png

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
At least Ibra is back for this match, if he won't be overplayed tomorrow.
We need Ibra for Jube and maybe Prince could make it too, that'd be awesome :thumbsup:

I want to kill Jube in this game, give them nothing.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to kill Jube in this game, give them nothing.
:thumbsup:
Difference between me and you is i literally(ok almost, few limbs broken) want it

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's the spirit Ashish :thumbsup: I don't care wtf they do, they will always stay Rubentus, nothing changes that, just like fellow Merda!!!

but its bad for the league you know :o :cry: nothing makes me more sick than jube or manure winning in football

Schedule