Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
i wonder what fredrik is doing right now... (miss u :D)

btw, does anyone have links to the ibra pics he made?

:proud:
RandyMarsh.jpg

:proud:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Absolutely amazing goal today! If only he had stayed ...

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Proud to be ibra fanboy .. so much joy ... so much joy ! :lol:

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Cant still believe it.. Holly hell

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Troll? In what way? Isn't this just a friendly? How many goals did he score against England in the Euros?

:star:King of small/meaningless games and scoring screamers:star:

^What's so inaccurate about this?

King of small games - sure. No doubt. But you can't seriously mean that he hasn't had great impact on bigger games as well? I don't wanna have to name all of them so please don't ask.

And he's probably the player with the most amazing goals scored. I really don't get why you just can't appreciate the wonderful performance, especially the fourth goal. If you can't enjoy that, can you really enjoy watching football?

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
When Zlatan is in good mood and having a good day, he is simply the best player in the world at that moment. No player can beat Ibras top crazy and creative goals. And for me, there is no other player that entertain as much as Zlatans does, he keeps doing this crazy goals, and they get even better.

Cant imagine cr o messi doing this kind of goals, and football shoud be fun.

Even after he quits, commentators will use the phrase "this was a typical ibra goal", if anyone pull it off. Its zlatans stamp now..

What a fantastic night for him!

Even his other goals where pure class and technique, people would talk about them. But you dont even think about them after this one!!!

The first goal, a quick, fast and smart finnish..
Second goal, fantastic control, good run, and nice volley..
third goal.. everybody did dream about a goal on that freekick, but he made it real.

The last goal, is ALIEN

Last edited:

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
King of small games - sure. No doubt. But you can't seriously mean that he hasn't had great impact on bigger games as well? I don't wanna have to name all of them so please don't ask.

And he's probably the player with the most amazing goals scored. I really don't get why you just can't appreciate the wonderful performance, especially the fourth goal. If you can't enjoy that, can you really enjoy watching football?

Dont even bother that guy, block him..
No player that is only king of small games can have the league record that Ibra has, adapting well in every league, and winning those year after year. Ibra has nothing to prove to this internet troll looser!

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Freds ban should be lifted for a week or so

In celebration

Borgaren

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
King Zlatan, Prince Boateng, Nocerino, Thiago Silva, Abate, Cassano, Mark Van Bommel
Haha, not sure if I should cry or not, but I was there today and I went to the bathroom in the like 90th minute, and I MISSED THAT FUCKING INCREDIBLE BREATHTAKING GOAL!!!!!!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Dont even bother that guy, block him..
No player that is only king of small games can have the league record that Ibra has, adapting well in every league, and winning those year after year. Ibra has nothing to prove to this internet troll looser!

But...but... he can't score against England/english teams!!!

I don't expect a reasonable answer from anyone who're not able of being objective. In this case, right now, I just don't understand how someone can even begin to criticize him. DID YOU SEE THAT GOAL??!? NO ONE, NO ONE has the abillity to score a goal like that besides him. Who cares that it was an international friendly?!?! Messi couldn't pull it of in his backyard if you gave him a 100 atempts!!! Just enjoy the wonders of this great game! :)

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Goodness gracious me.

I miss Zlatan, even before his performance today..

Just gotta remember we're thinking of the future..

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
fuck i should have watched the game today!!!! my fav player ever

that bicycle kick!!!! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There you go guys.

Not a crazy fan of his; however, I can never deny this cat talent.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
I am actually gratefull Galliani sold Zlatan. Keeping him in such a shit team would be unfair.

Of course, Galliani should have been sacked a long time ago for his disastrous fuck-ups that had done over the last 5-6 years which resulted in the relegation zone these days.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
his face is too ugly for zlatan to touch with his feet.

:lol: u so mad
I would just physically bully him before he has made up his mind and he'd choke

I did enjoy that goal. But he's still a static, anarchic/tyrannic, small team bullying individualist, which I don't want in my favorite team no matter what.....The management not replacing him properly doesn't change that.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys.

We need to save 23 million.

Our player coach is in France :'(

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Wooow 4 fantastic goals wowwwww

Schedule