Week 13: Juventus 1-0 Milan 21/11/2015 20:45 CET

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I'll never not find it funny that people laugh at Allegri, claim he's shit, but yet think his team, the only big team to have started worse than us this season, will beat us by a huge margin.

Are you even Milan fans?

Do we ever play like a team that should be capable of beating a big team? That lazio encounter was a one off game. We lack the consistency.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
That formation is doomed to fail. Bona is too weak for the midfield and Berto cannot defend even if his life depended on it. Not to mention both of them like to play up front on the pitch which means this will basically be a 5-2-3

Berto leading up to his injury was putting in a shift on the left. He's no Kuco but lets not act like he added zero defensive contribution to our midfield. Its why last game was so atrocious with Poli in his place.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'll never not find it funny that people laugh at Allegri, claim he's shit, but yet think his team, the only big team to have started worse than us this season, will beat us by a huge margin.

Are you even Milan fans?

You don't think Guardiola or Enrique are great coaches but I'm willing to bet that you'd expect Bayern or Barcelona to beat us easily. The reason is simple .....a vastly superior squad. Well we face the same situation when facing Juventus. Now that Shitelegri has come up with the genius and revolutionary idea of using the player that they spent most for in the nercato, juve have gone on quite the winning streak....and look favourites to beat us.
Quite simple isn't it?
And I didn't even have to question your support for the team :)

In other news, I'd be interested in seeing how a Niang-Adriano-Bacca forward lineup would do

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You don't think Guardiola or Enrique are great coaches but I'm willing to bet that you'd expect Bayern or Barcelona to beat us easily. The reason is simple .....a vastly superior squad. Well we face the same situation when facing Juventus. Now that Shitelegri has come up with the genius and revolutionary idea of using the player that they spent most for in the nercato, juve have gone on quite the winning streak....and look favourites to beat us.
Quite simple isn't it?

In other news, I'd be interested in seeing how a Niang-Adriano-Bacca forward lineup would do

I don't follow your logic here.

Pep and Enrique are good coaches. Kuja just doesn't crown them goats

It's the hyperbole that doesn't make sense.

Why does someone have to be a GOAT or shit?

I expect that out of kids in RnB but not you.

Allegri isn't shit. He's above average with the ability to find short term success.

Stop with the extremes

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't follow your logic here.

Pep and Enrique are good coaches. Kuja just doesn't crown them goats

It's the hyperbole that doesn't make sense.

Why does someone have to be a GOAT or shit?

I expect that out of kids in RnB but not you.

Allegri isn't shit. He's above average with the ability to find short term success.

Stop with the extremes
lel

I said many times that when I refer to Allegri as "shit" I mean as "shit when compared to the elites" and "with reference to the ambitions of a big team".
So you can take all that straw and go build yourself a grass hut of shame :o

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
lel

I said many times that when I refer to Allegri as "shit" I mean as "shit when compared to the elites" and "with reference to the ambitions of a big team".

:thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Damn will miss Bertolacci. Kucka needs to have a good game.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Quite simple isn't it?

fucking shit

Adriano is at best a bench option whereas Bacca is useless on the wing

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lel

Reaaaaally now...

Why don't we just look at every player and say: he's shit compared to Messi

It's a very massaro thing you're doing...

"Zlatan ibrahimovic is shit. He doesnt do well in Europe and has only succeeded in weak leagues

"shit compared to the elites"; how about you start with a guy that wasn't coach of the year, and has a small pile of silverware.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Stop with the extremes

It depends on what you refer to as success. Were his seasons at Cagliari successful seasons cause he managed to keep them safe from relegation or were they failures of seasons cause he didn't get them to the EL?

After winning his first scudetto with Milan, his following two seasons he's broken all sorts of negative records with Milan just like he is doing in his second season at Juventus. You can blame the respective managements at Milan & Juve for selling important parts of the squad but you should take into xonsideration that Allegri was the coach of both the teams before the clear out and agreed on the clear outs himself, and not just that - he even chose the players to succeed them and that's where he failed miserably. You also have to look into the things in common he had in both failures at Milan & Juve - how many formation changes he does per game and per season, how many injuries does his training regime cause for all of his clubs... etc.

Allegri was a failure at Milan in my book. Even when he won the Scudetto I thought he underachieved with his squad if you take into account the huge difference in quality our squad had from our rivals that year. We still had a big advantage in the second year (gol de Muntari season) but we lost it because we dropped many points to meaningless opposition. Allegri's last year at Juventus has to be considered a success but you also have to keep in mind he inherited a team and squad that won 3 consecutive titles with a very decent coach who focuses a lot on character and grinta. Those characteristics that Conte instilled in his squad and player were very important factors in Allegri's first season at Juventus but now you can see all the problems with the work he does at squads that are going through a 'reboot phase' as was the case in his last two clubs.

I waited until he left Milan to be able to rate him as a coach over the whole time he spent at Milan. I'm not a fan of Allegri and I do not think he's a good coach. He did take Juventus very close to a treble which quite an achievement but after selling 3 excellent pillars of his team and buying 7 other really good players he has not been able to replicate anything from last year yet. It still is very early in the season and Juve could very well win the scudetto this year....but I wouldn't bet on Allegri. He has a small club's mentality and was lucky to be hired by Milan right after Cagliari. The recognition he received at Milan was what made Juventus go after him, I don't think he could've succeeded at any other team in 2010/11 in Serie A but Milan because it was a championship in 'easy mode' just like his first Serie A title with Juventus last year.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Anybody know the injury status on Bert and Bona?? Definitely in need of 1 of them as we saw vs. Atalanta.

On another note, Kucka needs to step up.. Started the first 2 games he played with some serious dedication and solid skill.. But now he seems more clumsy and his passes/vision/shooting have been really poor. Needs to rediscover his early form because we need it especially without Bona or Bert.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It depends on what you refer to as success. Were his seasons at Cagliari successful seasons cause he managed to keep them safe from relegation or were they failures of seasons cause he didn't get them to the EL?

After winning his first scudetto with Milan, his following two seasons he's broken all sorts of negative records with Milan just like he is doing in his second season at Juventus. You can blame the respective managements at Milan & Juve for selling important parts of the squad but you should take into xonsideration that Allegri was the coach of both the teams before the clear out and agreed on the clear outs himself, and not just that - he even chose the players to succeed them and that's where he failed miserably. You also have to look into the things in common he had in both failures at Milan & Juve - how many formation changes he does per game and per season, how many injuries does his training regime cause for all of his clubs... etc.

Allegri was a failure at Milan in my book. Even when he won the Scudetto I thought he underachieved with his squad if you take into account the huge difference in quality our squad had from our rivals that year. We still had a big advantage in the second year (gol de Muntari season) but we lost it because we dropped many points to meaningless opposition. Allegri's last year at Juventus has to be considered a success but you also have to keep in mind he inherited a team and squad that won 3 consecutive titles with a very decent coach who focuses a lot on character and grinta. Those characteristics that Conte instilled in his squad and player were very important factors in Allegri's first season at Juventus but now you can see all the problems with the work he does at squads that are going through a 'reboot phase' as was the case in his last two clubs.

I waited until he left Milan to be able to rate him as a coach over the whole time he spent at Milan. I'm not a fan of Allegri and I do not think he's a good coach. He did take Juventus very close to a treble which quite an achievement but after selling 3 excellent pillars of his team and buying 7 other really good players he has not been able to replicate anything from last year yet. It still is very early in the season and Juve could very well win the scudetto this year....but I wouldn't bet on Allegri. He has a small club's mentality and was lucky to be hired by Milan right after Cagliari. The recognition he received at Milan was what made Juventus go after him, I don't think he could've succeeded at any other team in 2010/11 in Serie A but Milan because it was a championship in 'easy mode' just like his first Serie A title with Juventus last year.

To each their own opinion. I agree when people say he is not a great coach. But to me he is a good coach. And i don't think he failed at Milan, not even in his last season.

Also i don't understand why do people say we had far superior team than rest of the league in our first season. If this is the truth, same can be said of juve to downplay their recent success. We basically had the same team that finished third the season before plus Ibra and Robinho. Other than that most of the players were typical galliani signings which very well could have backfired(Van Bommel could have been another oldtime star player like kaka, sheva, essien etc, nobody was willing to take cassano, KPB could have been another traore etc. you could even argue about robinho who flopped at MC and was playing in Brazilian league for crying out loud). If you want to call anyone failure, Inter and Benitez were the ones.

Second season we were plagued by injuries. There were games where milan couldn't even fill the bench with first team players. was Allegri to blame for those injuries? i don't know. and still we were on the driving seat till the Juve game(4 points ahead i think). Also the Barca game and injury to TS fucked us even more. could he have handled the TS injury and dressing room better? yes. and there was also a stupid berlu/barbara decision which cost us dearly. the decision of blocking the sale of pato for bringing in tevez which could have given us the scudetto while also balancing the books.

Third season was huge success and all the credit should go to allegri for that season. the thing that amazes me the most here is people saying SES carried allegri that year. NO. allegri was the one that made SES look better than he really was.

Fourth season was a mess which started from Berlu. 1st He should have either sent allegri to roma or renewed his contract. 2nd was his stupid formation change decision. 3rd was getting saponara for treq role. who then was injured and whole preseason we were playing 4-3-1-2 without trequartista. if they were planning on getting kaka, why didn't they get him early? Also injuries again plagued us that season. we lost our two of our top scorers(SES, pazzini) and best defender(DES) from prev season. requesting matri insted of tevez was a stupid decision in his part. but at the same time galliani didn't have to pay 12m for him or he could have just said shut up and take tevez.

if you want to take the club to anywhere near the past glory, allegri is certainly not the coach. but saying he failed here is just ignoring all he did here. i think people dislike him because he is not as charismatic or hollywood motivator type personality like carlo, conte, klopp or simeone etc.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reaaaaally now...

Why don't we just look at every player and say: he's shit compared to Messi

It's a very massaro thing you're doing...

"Zlatan ibrahimovic is shit. He doesnt do well in Europe and has only succeeded in weak leagues

"shit compared to the elites"; how about you start with a guy that wasn't coach of the year, and has a small pile of silverware.

You're missing the point.
First of all there are many players that are good/great but not at the very zenith. Messi/CR7 being the best doesn't make Robben/Muller/Ribery/Kucka/Sanchez/Lewa etc worthless.....These are all elite players as well...just not to be considered at the pinnacle of football.

Again you are (intentionally) misinterpreting my claim about the shit One.

This is MY personal opinion and argument why Allegri is not one of the better coaches: He has no imagination. His teams are always known for their pressing and grinta. THAT'S IT. Hell he even admits that he tries to wear down his opponents to score later on in the 2nd half. In reality, he leans heavily on the quality/tenacity of his team instead of devising a clear strategy to get a goal.

Compare this to Ancelotti, Simeone, Wenger...hell even Mourinho and you can see that there is a clear strategy to get forward. Honestly, can you point to a particular system that Allegri uses to get the ball in the net? I'd love to hear about it.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
berto and bona and we should be able to nick this one home!

and can people just fuckin stop praising allegri? thank you!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
berto and bona and we should be able to nick this one home!

and can people just fuckin stop praising allegri? thank you!

Didn't you get the memo? You're not a Milan fan of you don't support the Juventus coach

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? You're not a Milan fan of you don't support the Juventus coach

lol... reminds me of this douche milan fan on twitter who started supporting juventus because of allegri. he also runs the acmilan finance website/blog!

fans these days :head:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol... reminds me of this douche milan fan on twitter who started supporting juventus because of allegri. he also runs the acmilan finance website/blog!

fans these days :head:

#Co-efficientGroupie

:head:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Pellegatti: Tomorrow we will know whether Bertolacci can make it for the game against Juventus.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
We don't match up well against Juventus. They have a superior midfield.. That's our biggest weakness. they're biggest strength.

I expect a loss but if we draw that would be a massive win for us.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're missing the point.
First of all there are many players that are good/great but not at the very zenith. Messi/CR7 being the best doesn't make Robben/Muller/Ribery/Kucka/Sanchez/Lewa etc worthless.....These are all elite players as well...just not to be considered at the pinnacle of football.

Again you are (intentionally) misinterpreting my claim about the shit One.

I really don't think I am. You specifically said Allegri sucked compared to the elite coaches.

This is MY personal opinion and argument why Allegri is not one of the better coaches: He has no imagination. His teams are always known for their pressing and grinta. THAT'S IT. Hell he even admits that he tries to wear down his opponents to score later on in the 2nd half. In reality, he leans heavily on the quality/tenacity of his team instead of devising a clear strategy to get a goal.

Compare this to Ancelotti, Simeone, Wenger...hell even Mourinho and you can see that there is a clear strategy to get forward. Honestly, can you point to a particular system that Allegri uses to get the ball in the net? I'd love to hear about it.

lets take opinions and feelings out of this. the teams he coached have won titles.

The burden of proof is on you not me to say he has no credit for the success.

so, Ancelotti was carried by his teams?

Why does Carlo get credit for success with taking the team past where Mourinho could but Allegri gets none for bettering Conte?

You're arguing based on emotion

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really don't think I am. You specifically said Allegri sucked compared to the elite coaches.

lets take opinions and feelings out of this. the teams he coached have won titles.

The burden of proof is on you not me to say he has no credit for the success.

so, Ancelotti was carried by his teams?

Why does Carlo get credit for success with taking the team past where Mourinho could but Allegri gets none for bettering Conte?

You're arguing based on emotion

Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. Our squad was weaker than our '06 and '05 squads, we lost our golden ball player $heva, didn't have a reliable #9 striker with Inzaghi injured for long stretches and Gila proving to ok-ish only, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

He converted Kaka into a striker, and placed Seedorf as a "pure" CAM....made so many adjustments to the team and we STILL kicked everybody's ass.

Mourinho used his fairly limited resources to win the whole fucking CL with Deco and Beni Mcarhty as his main attackers! This was in 2004 when the old Giants were still playing.

^That's the kind of resourcefulness and imagination that Shitelegri has never shown. As a matter of a fact he SQUANDERS the talent that he does have.....I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't as desperate as he was recently, he'd have given Dybala a hard time in getting into the team. Juve fans were tearing their hair out for him to let the kid play

Yes he won a bunch of league titles....but so has Mancini. Doesn't automatically mean he's anything.

and OF course he SUCKS when compared to the elites!! Have you not watched our games under him...or do you only check match reports and highlights? :rolleyes: The shittiest brand of football you'd ever see took place under his fishy ass

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. We lost our golden ball player $heva, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

He converted Kaka into a striker, and placed Seedorf as a "pure" CAM....made so many adjustments to the team and we STILL kicked everybody's ass.

^That's the kind of resourcefulness and imagination that Shitelegri has never shown. As a matter of a fact he SQUANDERS the talent that he does have.....I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't as desperate as he was recently, he'd have given Dybala a hard time in getting into the team. Juve fans were tearing their hair out for him to let the kid play

Yes he won a bunch of league titles....but so has Mancini. Doesn't automatically mean he's anything.

and OF course he SUCKS when compared to the elites!! Have you not watched our games under him...or do you only check match reports and highlights? :rolleyes: The shittiest brand of football you'd ever see took place under his fishy ass

:star::star::star::star::star:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. Our squad was weaker than our '06 and '05 squads, we lost our golden ball player $heva, didn't have a reliable #9 striker with Inzaghi injured for long stretches and Gila proving to ok-ish only, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

Mourinho used his fairly limited resources to win the whole fucking CL with Deco and Beni Mcarhty as his main attackers! This was in 2004 when the old Giants were still playing.

I still remember that game against Ajax where they had like 70% possession. Afterwards, mother fuckin allegri said that we used this type of tactics against superior teams.

whoever still supported him after that quote is a giant piece of shit imho!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Stefano, Sky: "Donnarumma will return on Wednesday with Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Antonelli, Bonaventura, Montolivo and Cerci from NT. Bacca will arrive on Wednesday night and Kucka and Thursday. Bertolacci is still not well. So Milan will have to find the reaction vs Juventus in only 3 days."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
so long until this damn

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We don't match up well against Juventus. They have a superior midfield.. That's our biggest weakness. they're biggest strength.

I expect a loss but if we draw that would be a massive win for us.

If Miha was able to get a draw away vs Juve with Samp last season, I think he can do it again.

Schedule