CAMPIONI D'EUROPA! PIPPO COME MARADONA! 7TH CL! AC MILAN 2:1 LIVERPOOL!

What do you expect from the upcoming final as a game?

• A grindfest with no goals or one at max(something like Juve-Milan 2003)

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Considerably open game with up to 3 goals(something like Barca-Arsenal 2006)

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • A goalfest with more than 3 goals(something like Milan-Liverpool 2005)

Votes: 32 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
CL: AC Milan (2) vs. Liverpool FC (1) 5/23/07 [We are the champions of EURPOE]

W00t! 1st post :D . I think Milan are gonna win this one 1-0, as it looks like its gonna be a pretty rough game.

Last edited by a moderator:

criskaka_2209

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whole Milan squad..esp. Kaka. C. Ronaldo n Cesc Fabregas
HEY GUYS..

nt sure if u've heard this but milan is designated to be the home side against liverpool...which means milan will wear their red n black strip... u think its a sign...

watever it is...MILAN will sure give one heck of a payback force to those scukers....

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
motormouth said:
W00t! 1st post :D . I think Milan are gonna win this one 1-0, as it looks like its gonna be a pretty rough game.

what the heck are you talking about????

1-0 is never enough!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

SehaxX

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sergej Barbarez, Safet Susic, Vedad Ibisevic, Maldini, Kaka, Sheva and Weah
Forza Milan,
fantastic game and now we must decide how make the 4 goal's in the finals.
After the 4-0 in Athen against Barca, we just must decide how make the goals.
So my option: 2x Kaka', Maldini, Pirlo

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
according to skysports we are underdogs??? fuck that we will ruin liverpool now

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
redeyes said:
according to skysports we are underdogs??? fuck that we will ruin liverpool now
Please, it's best that we're the underdogs. That way the spotlight's on Liverpool.

LOL...I read on Xtratime that Dida punched Ronaldo sometime during the match. hey're probably exaggerating, but was that true? :)

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We have got to beat Liverpool! Fools in other forums keep saying that Milan had nothing to do with their win; that ManU lost it themselves; that Milan's youth team could have beaten ManU. Grrr. Idiots. Now I want them to crush Liverpool just like they crushed ManU. I wonder what these bitter people will say then?

And, oh, yeah - it was a magnificent game!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here's some extra motivation for the final:

What better way to COMPLETELY steal Inter's Scudetto thunder than by defeating Liverpool?

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Please, it's best that we're the underdogs. That way the spotlight's on Liverpool.

LOL...I read on Xtratime that Dida punched Ronaldo sometime during the match. hey're probably exaggerating, but was that true? :)
He deserved it! What an ass, did you see his 'tackle' in the last 5 minutes, what a baby!

Up yours Cristiano!

Last edited:

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LETS FUCK THAT FUCKING LIVERPOOL AT ATHENA!!!!!! EVERYBODY WITH MILAN!
OH I LOVE YOU MILAN! After a difficult start, here we are again at the top of europe! Don't you see what milan represents? you chelsea, you man u, you real, you juve, you barcelona????? (not gonna write that bitches of blue/black)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I hope the media gives it to us so fuckin' much like they did in 1994. It's a Utopia. We are back in Athens. This is our destiny. C'mon boys. Play like we did today and I don't care what the result we get is. Today was just brilliant. An unbelievable performance.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Flash News Everybody!! :D

AC Milan will face Liverpool in the Champions League final after crushing Manchester United at the San Siro.

Milan started the semi-final 3-2 down but were ahead on away goals after just 11 minutes when Clarence Seedorf headed down for Kaka to drill into the corner.

Seedorf capitalised on confusion in the United defence to fire in a second after half an hour.

And substitute Alberto Gilardino broke away to wrap up an easy win as United limped out in disappointing fashion.

The result ended United's dreams of repeating their 1999 Treble, but they can have no complaints after being totally outclassed by their Italian opponents.

Sir Alex Ferguson named Nemanja Vidic in his starting line-up after the defender's recovery from a broken collarbone but the Serb, like his colleagues, was overwhelmed by Milan's superior passing and movement in wet conditions.

The thunderous skies only added to the intimidating atmosphere at the San Siro, and when Milan began at a blistering pace, United were simply awestruck.

The hosts threatened in the very first minute when Kaka delivered a dangerous ball across goal, after three minutes when Seedorf forced Edwin van der Sar to tip over and again on seven minutes when Kaka shot straight at the United keeper.

The goal, then, was no more than Milan deserved, Seedorf nodding the ball down for Kaka to hammer home his 10th Champions League goal of the season.

United's much-vaunted attack was proving toothless.

Cristiano Ronaldo, who started on the left, was hardly in the game while Wayne Rooney's touch seemed to have deserted him.

The striker was guilty of giving the ball away on numerous occasions but at least his errors were nowhere near as catastrophic as Gabriel Heinze's moment of madness.

As United tried to play their way out of defence, the left-back inexplicably passed back to Vidic, who then compounded his team-mate's error by slipping as he scrambled to clear.

Milan regained possession and the ball eventually fell for Seedorf, who rode Vidic's challenge before finding the same corner as Kaka.

At half-time, optimistic United fans might have pointed to their side's recovery from two goals down in the 1999 semi-final against Juventus in Turin, but Milan were simply too good for their lacklustre opponents.

United had far more possession in the second half but rarely threatened a calm and composed Milan defence nor did they really test Milan's out-of-form keeper Dida.

Rooney finally found an accurate pass to set up Darren Fletcher, but he skewed wide and that was as good a chance as United fashioned.

And Milan booked a repeat of the 2005 final against Liverpool when Gilardino galloped through the United defence and stroked the ball past a stranded Van der Sar.

BBC

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Hear me out with this: Let Liverpool score 5 gols in the first half. Let them think they are champions.

Then let us score 6 in the second half. Let them know how it feels.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
how much will the tickets cost?

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Torcida said:
no it isn't you can oreder it on the net but the lowest price is 2000 euros....little too much if you ask me
I don't think that are the original prices

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
teis said:
I don't think that are the original prices
well don't know but even 1000 euros are too much,i mean for the semis on san siro the ticket was 100 euros or so......

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Torcida said:
well don't know but even 1000 euros are too much,i mean for the semis on san siro the ticket was 100 euros or so......
I think the official maximum prices are around 350 euros, at least they should be

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I am going, I would not miss it for the world.

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
so it's Milan - liverpool again :devil:
well let rest all of our top players for 4 weeks :tongue:

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
wait a minute, I heard that Rino got a yellow card, but he will play in the final right :conf:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Any interesting propositions for a poll?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Maldini sets sights on Athens

Paolo Maldini missed the second leg through injury, but is confident of playing in the Champions League Final against Liverpool.

“I am not used to being on the sidelines, so it was painful for me. I knew the team was in good shape and we have proved once again that back in October when we said we’d reach Athens those were not just words,” said the Milan legend.

“Despite all the injuries and various other problems that we have dealt with, we have been brilliant and I am proud to be captain of a team like this.”

Maldini played in the first leg 3-2 defeat at Old Trafford, but went off at half-time with a recurring knee problem.

“I have a similar injury to the one I had last season, so I have every intention of carrying on next term. If we had been eliminated I would’ve undergone surgery immediately, but instead I will do everything I can to be ready for the Final in Athens.”

The clash is against Liverpool, a repeat of the 2005 Final that Milan lost on penalties despite Maldini getting an early goal.

“It will be my eighth Final and after two years we still want to take centre stage. This side is not afraid of anything.”

WOOT WOOT :proud:

One more year is all I ask. :)

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Maldini sets sights on Athens

Paolo Maldini missed the second leg through injury, but is confident of playing in the Champions League Final against Liverpool.

“I am not used to being on the sidelines, so it was painful for me. I knew the team was in good shape and we have proved once again that back in October when we said we’d reach Athens those were not just words,” said the Milan legend.

“Despite all the injuries and various other problems that we have dealt with, we have been brilliant and I am proud to be captain of a team like this.”

Maldini played in the first leg 3-2 defeat at Old Trafford, but went off at half-time with a recurring knee problem.

“I have a similar injury to the one I had last season, so I have every intention of carrying on next term. If we had been eliminated I would’ve undergone surgery immediately, but instead I will do everything I can to be ready for the Final in Athens.”

The clash is against Liverpool, a repeat of the 2005 Final that Milan lost on penalties despite Maldini getting an early goal.

“It will be my eighth Final and after two years we still want to take centre stage. This side is not afraid of anything.”

WOOT WOOT :proud:

One more year is all I ask. :)
No problem, we'll win the CL next year too

Ilgenio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Gattuso, Ancelotti, Stam, Seedorf, Kaladze, Weah, Vucinic
I have one spare ticket for finale.Anyone wanna go along :D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Ilgenio said:
I have one spare ticket for finale.Anyone wanna go along :D
are you a sexy young woman or an ugly bald man?

Ilgenio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ugly bald man

Ilgenio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Be careful in Athens. A lot of gays over there :D Something like in BMW's city :D

So back to the wall just in case u know :cool:

Schedule