Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Allegri Milan.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Jose's Inter is possible the most difficult team to break down, that i've ever seen

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Rino, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo
Why can't we get Merda? :(

We'd beat them up easily! Now, srsly, I think we could actually beat any english team ATM. They're all playing mediocrely, from Manure to Ass-enal. We could even beat München, Madrid would be the worst team we could come across, really.

Buuuuut! Since we'll end up being the 1st team of Group H, we shouldn't worry about them ;)

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
I'd like to avoid the English clubs, we have a poor record away to british sides.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
last three eliminations have been against arsenal man utd and spurs...

assuming no upsets, here's the list of teams we could face in the draw:

bayern, benfica, arsenal, leverkusen, apoel and real....

we could really beat all of 'em... i would rather not gamble though and prefer to get draw against the easier sides...

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
OK here is the list of teams that will be in seed 1 :

Bayern Munich : I wish this happens. Italians always find a way to beat Germans, No matter what. They might be younger and of course tougher to deal with, but Milan is tactically superior. If we play wise, we can knock them out, just like the last two time we met them.

Benfica/Man Utd/Basel : The funny thing is that Benfica is currently at top of this group and in the last game they will face the already eliminated , which means chances are Benfica will win the group instead of MAN U! And I of-course want Milan/Benfica to happen. Benfica is a good team but if we sustain awareness through the game, we can beat them. If somehow Man Utd manages to win the group, then I hope Milan doesn't face them unless we have a 27 year-old Gattuso in our squad.

Real Madrid : Now who in their right mind wants their favorite team to face 2011-12 version of Madrid? IMO, they're as strong as Barca this season, and BTW I'm really crossing my fingers for Madrid/Milan in Final. I hope this match doesn't happen in the next stage.

Leverkusen/Valencia/Chelsea : As long as the winner is not Valencia, I think we have no problem. Chelsea has a dinosaur squad like us, and I think we can get away with draw at Stamford Bridge and beat them at Siro. Same with Leverkusen who are a good side, but just not good enough to beat us. Valncia is a whole different debate.They're hanging in with Madrid and Barca in Liga, and they're young and can run fast easily which is THE PROBLEM with us. So I wish Milan doesn't draw Valencia, but I'll be happy to meet Chelsea or Leverkusen.

Arsenal : Just because of everything I said about Valencia above, I certainly hope we don't see this matchup.

APOEL/Zenit/Porto : It's time that this group's winner pays back for the super-easy group stage draw they had. I'll pick any of this three with a huge grin on my face. We will beat any of these three using 75% of our abilities.

If we get past this damn round of 16, with a little bit of luck we can win CL. I can definitely see it.

Last edited:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Apoel/Benfica or Bayern please.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Rino, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo
After seein Real - Barça match, I think we could have a shot against Real. I really do.

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
Chelsea and arsenal are both inconsistant and have laughable defence.

Only 2 teams worth considering - Bayern and Real.

Bayern are missing some vital players and always under-perform despite their immense talent.

I feared Real Madrid until I saw them play against Barca today. If we can manage 2-2 at camp nou and (an unfortunate) 3-2 at home then we can fight past Madrid. BTW has anyone else noticed that they virtually hav no effective central defence?

Honestly, I fully expect Milan to go all the way and meet Barca in the final. Sure Real and Bayern will be a challenge but I will be disappointed if we don't overcome them.

:D

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
After seein Real - Barça match, I think we could have a shot against Real. I really do.

I think you you are underestimating Madrid. They might be worse than Barca, but they are definitely very good.
Great pressing, counters, pace(our weak spots) and tons of individual quality.
Besides, only God knows in what shape Milan would in February.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
real was no where near their best last nite. i'd still rate them our worst draw possible due to the speed and pressing ability of the likes of benzema, ozil and di maria.