Geoffrey Kondogbia

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
A news almost surprisingly, to a name that has long attracted the attention of big clubs: according to reports from AS.com , Milan would have offered 12 million for Geoffrey Kondogbia midfielder class of '93 Seville. The twenty year old Central African naturalized French, who moved last year from Lens in Andalucia, is having a great season and has been the target of many teams. Also according to the Spanish daily, in addition to the Rossoneri would Inter and especially Real Madrid, whose proposal would, however, lower than that of Milan: the Merengues would put on the plate 8 million euro, while the Nerazzurri would propose 10 million more 30% on a future sale. The blancos would like to acquire the player as the heir to Xabi Alonso, but the competition seems to Milan fierce than expected. Kondogbia could be a great reinforcement for the median Rossoneri, taking into account the needs and the probable renewal of summer.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
José Antonio Espina, it is called a Milan ready to make a significant offer for Kondogbia. What can you say about him?

"He is a player that you are putting on display in Seville, showing great things. Very young defensive midfielder, since 1993 and has great room for improvement. Technically very good, and knows how to keep the ball from time to time is projected in the attacking half. Physically he is well-placed, 185 cm tall and handsome good aerial game. "

We can compare it to someone?

"Watching him play reminds Patrick Vieira. Can really get to his level. "

You write a Milan ready to put on the plate 12 million. That creates both an assessment acettabile?

"I would say yes because despite being young really important numbers."

Is there any other clubs about him?

"Real Madrid. And apparently would have no problems to invest in this guy. The Merengues have more disposable income, hence more likely to outperform the competition. "

Do you think that Sevilla can hold?

"It's hard. The current situation is not easy and some valuable pieces will go away. And then if the numbers are really the ones that you read the Seville would make a nice gain. "

Where can improve the player? See it ready for a big?

"Being so young should form the character. But even that will slowly and in any case I see it well in a big. "

In terms of character, however, as the judge?

"Head right, no wrong attitude. Professional. "

How is this denying???

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hey Heyyyyy I thought Traore was supposed to be the new Vieria? :mad:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12m? If it's true(which I'm pretty sure it isn't) then Galliani has lost his mind.

He isn't of a rare type of talent and most of these end up like Momo Sissoko and Bakaye Traore, though they were supposed to be a new Vieira.

Holding mids, playmakers or complete mids like Monto, please.:thumbsup: No more runners.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Hey Heyyyyy I thought Traore was supposed to be the new Vieria? :mad:

im surprised france isn't filling 2 full squads of next vieiras

how many have their been?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12m? If it's true(which I'm pretty sure it isn't) then Galliani has lost his mind.

He isn't of a rare type of talent and most of these end up like Momo Sissoko and Bakaye Traore, though they were supposed to be a new Vieira.

Holding mids, playmakers or complete mids like Monto, please.:thumbsup: No more runners.

lol have you ever seen him play?
His passing is amazing.
Real want him as Xabi replacement apparently.
And Sven, yes just realised its not his agent, but his agent didn't say anything for now.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol have you ever seen him play?
His passing is amazing.
Real want him as Xabi replacement apparently.
And Sven, yes just realised its not his agent, but his agent didn't say anything for now.

have you?

I've seen a couple of Sevilla games and some of his Youtube vids and also checked up his stats.
He's nothing like Xabi(reminds me more of Khedira). He's not a deeplying playmaker or anchor. Not creative or the one who dictates the tempo and spreads the play.

Xabi
Key passes: 1.9 per game
Through balls: 0.3 per game(6 of 13 accurate)

Kondogbia
Keypasses: 0.2 per game
Through balls: 0.04 per game (1 of 4 accurate)

Nothing about his passing is amazing.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I really like Sevilla, so I tend to watch their games and I am really impressed by this boy. He is one of few impressing things about Sevilla’s shitty season.

Great pace, good box-to-box- qualities good ball control, decent passing and a Fantastic physic. I doubt he was born in 1993. :lol:

Reminds me a bit of Essien in some aspects of his game, but a more fair comparison would be Seydou Keite. I think.

I'd love to see this guy in Milan. Rather Kondo than Flamini, Muntari, Traoré or Nocerino.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

Dont ignore me.

I told you that report was bullshit. and yes, his agent did deny any connection w milan

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dont ignore me.

I told you that report was bullshit. and yes, his agent did deny any connection w milan

Partypooper! :(

Anyways...Whether there is any truth or none behind this AS- based rumour I recommend all of you take a closer look at this Frenchman. Next time Sevilla plays watch the game and keep an extra eye on “Jeff”. :)

It’s not only the physic itself, the fact that he is big as BLEEP, that’s impressive. The really impressive thing here is the way he uses his physic. How he wins back the ball and how he successfully uses his enormous body to cover the ball. Also his dribbling is quite impressive.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I love enormous bodies covering my balls.
Iscariot's wife is my ball coverer of choice

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
2015 ?

Last edited:

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score

there are many talents in france like Mangala, Sakho, Varane, Niang, Pogba, Yanga-Mbiwa, Umtiti, Kandogbia etc. and all africans.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
have you?

I've seen a couple of Sevilla games and some of his Youtube vids and also checked up his stats.
He's nothing like Xabi(reminds me more of Khedira). He's not a deeplying playmaker or anchor. Not creative or the one who dictates the tempo and spreads the play.

Xabi
Key passes: 1.9 per game
Through balls: 0.3 per game(6 of 13 accurate)

Kondogbia
Keypasses: 0.2 per game
Through balls: 0.04 per game (1 of 4 accurate)

Nothing about his passing is amazing.

Taking SuperMario seriously :lol:

Dude acts as if he has the inside scoop of all inner Milan dealings

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's more of a DM. His passing is not expected to be like Xavi's. And why the hell do we need to set the bar that high for a 20 year old? Jesus, people.....

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's good, but I'd rather have Obiang.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Kondogbia is a very talented player, he is a left-footed CM who knows how to bring the ball out of trouble, that is by shielding the ball well (thanks to his nice physique) and making intelligent passes.

I would like to see us chase him although I prefer more years of observation all though all signs show he will be a very good player.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
great name btw

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Who in the blue hell is this roody poo?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello april 16
Sky reports that none of the Italians clubs have been in contact with Sevilla for Kondogbia. AS wrote that Milan and Inter had made offers.

Good:thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
250014009.jpg

#French

Yes please.