Bugs

Skippy

Beginner
Reaction score
Just 5 minutes ago i tried to post in the topic and sudenlly the 100 new windows opened. I dont know what it is but i had to restart my comp cos it diodnt want to stop. What is it?

Cheers

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's something on your computer. Not our problem.

Cheers,
David

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
probably you recivied in MSN a file that do that

Skippy

Beginner
Reaction score
besikaka said:
probably you recivied in MSN a file that do that

Yeah, i recived some attachment in hotmail. maybie its that. Thanks for your responces and im sorry for opening another stupid topic :tongue:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It happens. I had some stupid spyware program once that opened a pop-up advert every time I visited a website. Luckily I managed to get rid of it.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I have infected all my network in internet caffe.. I most shut down all , remove the Lan cables and format them all :( ..

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Sometimes I have a bug using the post reply window.
Ocasionally when I click on post reply I cannot write anything in the box because It wouldn't let me. I have changed the editors from high to medium and It works fine for me. Maybe there's somehting wrong with WYSIG editor or whatever It's called.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just realised theres something wrong with using the 'Standard Editor' -every time I click on a smily from the list to the right the page just scrolls all the way up and the smily is not displayed.

At the bottom It also says done but with errors on page.. Is the problem with me or this website?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Can anyone give me a website where I can see full list of viruses.. so I can search the names I got in my Windows Task Menager.. I found one web for that .. but cant find it now..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just had a strange reaction too when posting.. the site would flash up.. hm...

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can any mod/admin look into this:

I am using the middle 'standard editor' and I don't have problems writing in a post reply box, but every time I click at the smily from the list on the right, It does not come up, what happens is that the page scrolls up to the top automaticaly. This is really annoying and I don't think the problem is with me.

Even worse thing is that I can't use the highest editor (SWYSIG) because It wouldn't let me write in the reply box. I have only started experiencing those problems from today.

Is anyone else having those problems?

Btw, at the bottom on my page it says ''Error on page.'' Can anyone tell me If I'm doing something wrong here?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might have JavaScript turned off.

Check your browser settings.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think that is the reason. I haven't changed anything since yesterday and it worked fine for me.

I'm a bit suspicious about this ''Error on the page.'' message in my low bottom left hand-corner.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's from JAVASCRIPT 1001% that you're getting that error.

We've not been changing anything for a while. You check your browser.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OK, thanks David and Co. I will try to change some options in my settings :) Hope it works.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's free and works like a charm.

You've got an incorporated pop-up blocker, tabbed browsing, no security bugs that spyware programs could exploit [as in the case of IE] plus skins & extensions.

Skippy

Beginner
Reaction score
David said:
It's free and works like a charm.

You've got an incorporated pop-up blocker, tabbed browsing, no security bugs that spyware programs could exploit [as in the case of IE] plus skins & extensions.

I have downloaded it but now i just dont know how to use it, i thought that if i download it it will rub by itself but it still runs in the explorer