The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 22-12-2009, 03:13   #261
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

offer Genoa Marco, Janks, Kala/Favalli, and 5 mil for Cristico and Bochetti
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 07:26   #262
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15282
If we sale Storari without making benefit from the deal "and here I'm talking swapping with Domenico Criscito" I'm going to ******** Egghead and Co.
You posted this story already. Which leads me to ask, why are you getting so worked up over it?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 10:30   #263
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
You posted this story already. Which leads me to ask, why are you getting so worked up over it?
I have some doubts about your analysis and revision method, if you read well the previous posts and the last post are all following the chain of this rumor and get the update situation.

I worked out in every aspect here no exclusively for Storari case , though, if we consider to sale Storari "Bad Idea for this period time with no replacement and with revision of Goalkeepers' history and prone" we have to bring player that occupy the Milan's need position with class player like Criscito.

I hope i answered the question.

By the way, oh forgot it no need to ask you ehh
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 15:15   #264
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

If a good offer comes in for Storari I would take it and run, don't rate Abbiati either, dida is the best goalkeeper at the club and he isn't even that great anymore
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 15:47   #265
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
Easy there, Grasshopper. I can't blame Marco for wanting first team action but it was his own stupid act (the scorpion kick attempt) that landed him on the bench to begin with, and his departure has nothing to do with sacrifice. And he is certainly not a Milan legend by any means.
What? When did that happen?
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 16:34   #266
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck7 View Post
If a good offer comes in for Storari I would take it and run, don't rate Abbiati either, dida is the best goalkeeper at the club and he isn't even that great anymore
Abbiati was awesome last season..
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 18:19   #267
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
What? When did that happen?
Just hours before our match against Roma back in October. Storari decided to attempt the scorpion kick after a training session that day, but botched it and suffered a thigh strain. Needless to say, he was a late scratch for the game and was on the injured list for three weeks.

Signature
Old 22-12-2009, 20:14   #268
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Ahh he injured himself. I though he done it during a game and failed Dont know what made me think Storari would do something so crazy
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 20:35   #269
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
Ahh he injured himself. I though he done it during a game and failed Dont know what made me think Storari would do something so crazy
Well he does have a bit of a crazy guy face. It's his hair IMO, he has crazy guy face hair.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 21:32   #270
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
offer Genoa Marco, Janks, Kala/Favalli, and 5 mil for Cristico and Bochetti
yea right dream on, and send letter to Santa by express mail "cheminee"
Old 23-12-2009, 07:29   #271
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
yea right dream on, and send letter to Santa by express mail "cheminee"
Genoa has tons of young defensive talent. they have those two and the Bari pair. Their goalkeeping has been terrible, and they dont have a history of winning. Adding two CL winners has value. Janks could work well in the LWB role that Cristico is used in. Stoari would be an upgrade in the cage. and Bochetti isnt being used really, and when he has he hasnt been playing great. he has a lot of potential, but if they want to win now, Kala or Favalli has value. and then next year they can bring back the Bari pair
Old 23-12-2009, 08:17   #272
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Genoa has tons of young defensive talent. they have those two and the Bari pair. Their goalkeeping has been terrible, and they dont have a history of winning. Adding two CL winners has value. Janks could work well in the LWB role that Cristico is used in. Stoari would be an upgrade in the cage. and Bochetti isnt being used really, and when he has he hasnt been playing great. he has a lot of potential, but if they want to win now, Kala or Favalli has value. and then next year they can bring back the Bari pair
well I do agree that we can actually do a trade for Janku with criscito, it would benefit both teams. With Genoa formation yes, Janku would fit there, as gasperrini always said about needing that Left wing players. If there's any chance to trade Janku for criscito, I think we should try that
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 22:58   #273
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15344

Quote:
Storari remains, Abbiati from the start?
23.12.2009 11:00 Alexander Barge

© photo by Federico De Luca
Marco Storari would not be the main suspect to leave AC Milan in January. The latest rumors about Dida who would like to renew with Milan, have angered Christian Abbiati, despite the denials of his attorney. The Genoa is very concerned that both Storari to Abbie, but the former could remain in Rossoneri, while in Liguria could end up just Christian. AC Milan can not be deprived of both goalkeepers, leaving the door only to Dida and Rome for the rest of the season. Behold, then, the number 12 to land in rossoblů Rossoneri on loan, to return to the base in June. A solution that would ensure the Milan goalkeeper has fully recover. We'll see if you have accept the solution, yet another, temporary in his career Rossoneri.
Old 28-12-2009, 20:34   #274
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Vigorelli "Storari can move, Abbiati no"

Vigorelli "Storari can move, Abbiati no"

Quote:
TMW - Vigorelli "Storari can move, Abbiati no"
28.12.2009 18.11 by Alessandro Barge
Source: Raffaella Bon TuttoMercatoWeb

There are many assessments to do these days in Milan with regard to house the goals. With the performance of recent weeks, Nelson Dida (36) seems to have won reconfirmation and then one of Abbiati (32) and Storari (32) looks set to leave. Favorite for the departure appears the former Messina, which could end up in Genoa where the team can get rid of Marco Amelia. To ventilate this hypothesis is the agent of both the Rossoneri goalkeeper, Claudio Vigorelli, that exclusive to the microphones of Tuttomercatoweb explained: "At the moment I have not heard the Rossoblu, but certainly the destination visas would also welcome the results of recent times by the club. This is also a particular period since the middle there are the holidays, but we will see and evaluate for the future anyway. Different speech for the other Rossoneri goalkeeper Christian Abbiati: "It will move from Milan."
What the Hell , I'm really confused now.
Old 28-12-2009, 20:38   #275
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

From those three I want Storari the most to stay, but who am I?
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 06:53   #276
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Stoari > Dida, Abbiati
Old 29-12-2009, 07:01   #277
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Dida > Abbiati > Storari
Fixed.

Signature
Old 29-12-2009, 07:05   #278
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

dida out with junk

abbiatti or storari as our new no1 fuck leonardo wont let any brasialian rot in bench

sad really sad we are going to loose our cl campaign cause of our error prone party animal goal keeper
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 07:11   #279
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
From those three I want Storari the most to stay, but who am I?
That would be my first Selection based on his last games with us, but to be honest with you he has not that such capabilities and scales to defend our net, i would go with Abbiati but his a pron injury

and Dida has his hight and lows; and that means he is not reliable; in other words any time can screw up the team with naive or artless move.
Old 29-12-2009, 07:14   #280
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
That would be my first Selection based on his last games with us, but to be honest with you he has not that such capabilities and scales to defend our net, i would go with Abbiati but his a pron injury

and Dida has his hight and lows; and that means he is not reliable; in other words any time can screw up the team with naive or artless move.
+1

i would rather have a 6/7 all the time then not know if you are going to get a 2 or an 8. Dida is way too inconsistent