Ancelotti to Milan next season.

Forget any players.... This would be the greatest move in the last decade

Forza Carletto :eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fyi, when i was in middle school, most of my classmate have at least 1 milan jersey albeit majority of it was counterfeit. I had sheva 05/06 home and kaka 06/07 away

That was wonderful world to live in.

back in 04 every adidas store had Milan shirt front shop. We were everything thats beautiful about football. Seriously

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Can’t relate, living on the Western Hemisphere football is not that popular, but I still see Sunday league and 5 a side teams with Milan unis. That and the casual kid rarely. I just think recent kits aren’t attractive to the point where casual fans will buy them like PSG kits, plus jersey prices have gone crazy. 16/17 home jersey cost me 70$. Still Milan jerseys are guaranteed to be sold at sports stores in the US so I think we’re still relevant.

Ur saying people aren’t buying Milan shirt cz its ugly?

Have u seen the JJ one? Its ugly af yet many people buy it and wear it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
back in 04 every adidas store had Milan shirt front shop. We were everything thats beautiful about football. Seriously

True that. Go into any sports shop in those days and everywhere sold AC Milan shirts. Now you'll be lucky to find any Serie A shirt except Juventus. It's all about EPL, Real/Barca, and PSG + Bayern. :(

At least there is MilanStore online.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ur saying people aren’t buying Milan shirt cz its ugly?

Have u seen the JJ one? Its ugly af yet many people buy it and wear it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im saying casual football fans only wear superstar worldclass jerseys or actual attractive jerseys. Which Milan recently haven’t had, like last years for example.

Im saying I’ve never seen anyone wear a Mancity kit and rarely seen people wear Liverpool kits, even though this are top class teams.

Juve kit is ugly but they have a once in a generation worldclass player. I’ve not seen a juve kit that didn’t have Ronaldo in the back.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Sushit sold -> Piatek + Leao + Experience + CL spot for sure + Carletto will love + ..... + ....

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maldini and Boban are at Milanello to watch Milan's ongoing training session. It's Pioli's first tactical session with the entire team available [@ManuBaio via @themilanclub]

=-=-=-=-=-=

Probable lineup vs. Lecce according to Sky: (4-3-3) Donnarumma, Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez, Kessie, Biglia, Paquetà, Suso, Piatek, Leao

=-=-=-=-=

Pioli is considering to either play Rebic on the left with one of Piatek and Leao in the center or Piatek chosen at the center with Leao on the wing [Sky]

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m 100% in favor of selling Piatek to Barcelona or Man Utd for a profit and investing in Leao. Mandzukic can cover for both LW and FW position.

Funny you say that Leao was linked to Barca before the break as a future replacement for Suarez

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini and Boban are at Milanello to watch Milan's ongoing training session. It's Pioli's first tactical session with the entire team available [@ManuBaio via @themilanclub]

=-=-=-=-=-=

Probable lineup vs. Lecce according to Sky: (4-3-3) Donnarumma, Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez, Kessie, Biglia, Paquetà, Suso, Piatek, Leao

=-=-=-=-=

Pioli is considering to either play Rebic on the left with one of Piatek and Leao in the center or Piatek chosen at the center with Leao on the wing [Sky]

I hope this is because these were the players available to Pioli and the others were with their national teams...

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
With out current selection I’m not gonna complain about Mandzukic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I hope this is because these were the players available to Pioli and the others were with their national teams...

Me too. Bennacer was away, so maybe hasn't had enough time. But at the same time, Pioli's comments on Biglia as a leader scare me. And of course the typical coach has a Suso fetish. Hope if he doesn't perform for 2-3 games that he gets deservedly benched.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Lmao. Suso and Biglia starting. Kill me now

As I said previously - everything always looks good in training. What will matter is when those players show their habits / faults in matches, then we will see how long it takes for Pioli to make a correction.

If he doesnt then he will confirm he isnt any better than the previous coaches and we will continue to drift.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Although the period is not the best, the Rossoneri fans do not abandon Milan. According to what has been collected by MilanNews.It, for Milan-Lecce, Serie A contest staged on Sunday 20 October at 20:45 at San Siro, about 50,000 spectators are expected. To date, the figures tell of 47,000 tickets already sold.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Although the period is not the best, the Rossoneri fans do not abandon Milan. According to what has been collected by MilanNews.It, for Milan-Lecce, Serie A contest staged on Sunday 20 October at 20:45 at San Siro, about 50,000 spectators are expected. To date, the figures tell of 47,000 tickets already sold.

This is great.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Me too. Bennacer was away, so maybe hasn't had enough time. But at the same time, Pioli's comments on Biglia as a leader scare me. And of course the typical coach has a Suso fetish. Hope if he doesn't perform for 2-3 games that he gets deservedly benched.

Yes because the first two months of the season with Suso aren't enough...

I can't imagine myself being a self respecting coach and playing someone after that photoshoot...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True bro but listen, u cant sell so much and bring in 2 players

Well... not really if you ask me.
The players I mentioned are Suso (25 m), Hakan (10 m), Kessie (30 m), RR (17 m), Borini (5 m), Samu (10 m) ~ 100 m
Selling Suso leads to buying a direct replacement for like 40/45 m
Selling Kessie and Hakan leads to buying a great mid for like 40/45 m

RR needs to be replaced by some kid (there was a report for our scouts at some pedo game observing 2 LBs). This shall cost no more than 10 m but I did not mention it as this is for the bench.

Samu needs no replacement as we have Rebic
Borini is useless so selling him for any money would be great.

Donna/Reina; Calabria/Conti, Caldara/Duarte, Romagnoli/Musacchio, Theo/new; new/Krunic, Bennacer/Biglia, Paqueta/Bonaventura; new/Rebic, Piatek/Leao, Leao/Rebic

2 new starters as I said and 1 kid for a sub, while getting rid of a lot of mediocre players. The only department where we are short is the offense with 4 people fighting for 3 spots but since we will have to play like 20 games with this roster, I think we will be fine.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well... not really if you ask me.
The players I mentioned are Suso (25 m), Hakan (10 m), Kessie (30 m), RR (17 m), Borini (5 m), Samu (10 m) ~ 100 m
Selling Suso leads to buying a direct replacement for like 40/45 m
Selling Kessie and Hakan leads to buying a great mid for like 40/45 m

RR needs to be replaced by some kid (there was a report for our scouts at some pedo game observing 2 LBs). This shall cost no more than 10 m but I did not mention it as this is for the bench.

Samu needs no replacement as we have Rebic
Borini is useless so selling him for any money would be great.

Donna/Reina; Calabria/Conti, Caldara/Duarte, Romagnoli/Musacchio, Theo/new; new/Krunic, Bennacer/Biglia, Paqueta/Bonaventura; new/Rebic, Piatek/Leao, Leao/Rebic

2 new starters as I said and 1 kid for a sub, while getting rid of a lot of mediocre players. The only department where we are short is the offense with 4 people fighting for 3 spots but since we will have to play like 20 games with this roster, I think we will be fine.

Priority should fall on a winger and a mid in January. Then if Conti/Calabria continue to disappoint they would need a RB. CF depending on how Leao is used as winger or CF.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ibra plus Mandzukic leading Milan's attack to the CL.

And y'all think Suso is slow? :lol:
These guys are quality but by the time they get up the pitch the ref will blow for full time :proud:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to MilanNews.it, talks with the top European football organization will begin in the coming weeks to analyze the situation and look at the possible Settlement Agreement that will be launched when Milan asks for the UEFA license for the season in which will qualify for the European cups, which will have as the observed period the 2018,2019,2020 budgets.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And y'all think Suso is slow? :lol:
These guys are quality but by the time they get up the pitch the ref will blow for full time :proud:

Those players do have quality, not everyone is quick. Suso is slow and no quality.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
According to MilanNews.it, talks with the top European football organization will begin in the coming weeks to analyze the situation and look at the possible Settlement Agreement that will be launched when Milan asks for the UEFA license for the season in which will qualify for the European cups, which will have as the observed period the 2018,2019,2020 budgets.

Maybe Elliot are just 500 IQ big brain. Period of 2018-20 observed, but how do you avoid settlement agreement? Just don't quality for Europe. Hire GP and ensure he fails as a scapegoat to have the team behind in the race for top 6 and ultimately finish 7th. Elliot then continue this cycle until the club is fully self sustaining and FFP is a non-issue.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Again Suso fantasista winger hahahaha. My god.

Yes Congo and experts about football again...ok...
Counting numbernof goals of Mandzukic last year in j7ve as reasoning... says it all really. Old? Mandzukic is phisical extreme. Kessie is 36 look how much he can run...(stupid, but he can run)

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Those players do have quality, not everyone is quick. Suso is slow and no quality.

Suso has quality (I'd be lying if I said that he doesn't), the problem is just that we're too dependant on him, expecting him to do everything in attack for us. Once he's found out by the opposition, nothing will function in attack - not for Suso himself, nor for the team. We all know that Suso isn't a world class player, ergo; he shouldn't even find himself in the position where he'll have to create everything in attack for a club like Milan where the fans have expectations that is through the roof. They're expecting world-class players akin to Kaka, Seedorf and Rui Costa to take on such responsibility, not someone like Suso.

Suso can be incredibly frustrating to watch at times, but If I were to blame anyone for this, I'd blame the previous managers for establishing an abiding system, where the players only know how to make things happen through Suso.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mandzukic can run like Suso and Piatek combined. Im not saying Id pick himnif I could choose, but the news was about him.

No Modric and Kessie=new Essien experts howewer claim differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule