The epic of Dzeko

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
guardian_sport

Interesting to hear Sky Sports News reporting that Man City are in talks to sign Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko ...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
guardian_sport

Interesting to hear Sky Sports News reporting that Man City are in talks to sign Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko ...

Dzeko @ RB?

tevez--adebayor

SWP--santacruz--bellamy--robinho

Bridge--lescott--toure--Dzeko?

givens
???

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
MICAH RICHARDS.

lol. Who played there last season??

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
heheh city is more stupid than real heh they have like 5 strikers and robiho and some big guy who is very young but they want dzeko . in my opinion this is bullshit we will see

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Gazzetta dello Sport - Dzeko will conclude with the City

Gazzetta dello Sport - Dzeko will conclude with the City

29/05/2010 11:45 by Federica Barbi

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, on newsstands today, Dzeko would be close to signing for Manchester City. According to sports daily, the English team would be willing to pay the clause of 40 million, while bringing the Bosnian England. The Wolsfburg will collect about 35 million and the player will sign a five-year 4.8-million. Apparently AC Milan will raise the white flag and, according to the 'Rose', with the purchase of non Dzeko focus will be on reconfirmation of Huntelaar.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fuck berlu how many more class strikers will we miss out on? I'll be heart broken at this one

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 year 80 page thread is an epic fail :cry:

We should atleast get a cheap deal for 15 million for one of Robinho or Tevez and it will be a welcome addition wen compared to rest of the names we r linked to - Nene, Eder, Matri, Trezegay, Amauri, Maxi Lopez .. :head::head:

MVB and Sheva will be ashamed these morons r even mentioned to be wearing the same colors they wore at their prime.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we better not buying fucking adebeyor get fucking ganso u shite management

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone who improves our quality will be good.

1 striker, 1 midfielder, 1 defender after a few sales of useless junks - Oddo, Kalazde, Janko, Gattuso, Mancini can be the best possible summer.

If this is true, I have kind of lost respect towards Dzeko too.

It's one thing chosing Real or Barca or United or even Merda over us. They r all in the end big clubs with history and many legends have played for em all.
But City is a club with 0 history and the joke of Europe with 11 strikers. Other than mercenaries no one goes there even though they try to lure every star with insane bids.

Kaka had a 100 million bid with 20 million an year pay offer and he refused and took less pay to play for Madrid.
Dinho had a 30 million bid with 10 million per year pay offer from City wen he was about to leave Barca and he refused and came to us.
Gonzalo Higuan, Fernando Torres, Aguerro all of em had offers from City with twice the pay the current clubs r paying them and they refused.
Fuck even Zlatan refused to go to City wen Mancini came calling after Barca signed Villa saying he is not interested in England or a club not playing CL. Fucking mercenary refused more pay and didn't go.

And finally the born Milanista who was "ready to take the next step, play champions league and move to a bigger club" from his previous interview chose city.

If this is his next step of going to a bigger club he's a bigger mercenary than every player I mentioned above and if he accepted City offer he can go rot in hell.

Don't tell me he could have done nothing abt City's bid if we had an offer of Hunter+15 million on the table ( that's 30 million).

Milan will be rebuild with people who actually want to play for us.

shimec

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,

I'm quite sure that Dzeko actually want to play for us. Problem is with our management, that don't want to pay required money for him.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Gazzetta dello Sport: Dzeko sought ok Milan before the City 29/05/2010 14:00

Gazzetta dello Sport: Dzeko sought ok Milan before the City

Gazzetta dello Sport: Dzeko sought ok Milan before the City
29/05/2010 14:00 Matthew Calcagni
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Edin Dzeko, a step away from Manchester City, was asked by his attorney to go ahead of AC Milan before dealing with English clubs. Another element, then, that confirms the absolute desire to wear the Rossoneri Bosnian: dream, unless miracles, it now seems permanently broken.

Sorry Dzeko, we have stupid management :(

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Someone who improves our quality will be good.

1 striker, 1 midfielder, 1 defender after a few sales of useless junks - Oddo, Kalazde, Janko, Gattuso, Mancini can be the best possible summer.

If this is true, I have kind of lost respect towards Dzeko too.

It's one thing chosing Real or Barca or United or even Merda over us. They r all in the end big clubs with history and many legends have played for em all.
But City is a club with 0 history and the joke of Europe with 11 strikers. Other than mercenaries no one goes there even though they try to lure every star with insane bids.

Kaka had a 100 million bid with 20 million an year pay offer and he refused and took less pay to play for Madrid.
Dinho had a 30 million bid with 10 million per year pay offer from City wen he was about to leave Barca and he refused and came to us.
Gonzalo Higuan, Fernando Torres, Aguerro all of em had offers from City with twice the pay the current clubs r paying them and they refused.
Fuck even Zlatan refused to go to City wen Mancini came calling after Barca signed Villa saying he is not interested in England or a club not playing CL. Fucking mercenary refused more pay and didn't go.

And finally the born Milanista who was "ready to take the next step, play champions league and move to a bigger club" from his previous interview chose city.

If this is his next step of going to a bigger club he's a bigger mercenary than every player I mentioned above and if he accepted City offer he can go rot in hell.

Don't tell me he could have done nothing abt City's bid if we had an offer of Hunter+15 million on the table ( that's 30 million).

lol, you actually think Dzeko doesn't want to play for Milan? And you think it's worse to choose ManShitty over InterMerda as 'Milanista'? I just can't disagree more.

Maybe it's our beloved management who fucks up again. Just maybe.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
:cry: so these next couple of days will mean no chance of dzeko wearing the milan shirt, cant believe its came to this we had a chance last season we have a chance right now i know its alot of money but its worth it.

i just think we will ook back in a couple of years time and think what a mistake:cry:.

good luck dzeko at man city.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Blahblah, he extended his contract. Own fault, ciao Dzeko go earn lots of money in a dirty club somewhere.

Money > Milan for Dzeko.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, the Dzeko love will turn into hate has begon... people are unbelievable

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

as much as I hate saying this, I don't think the management can be blame for this.. Wolfs management is the one who should be shoot!!.. they refuse to Sell him last season, than they tag 40 million for him.. WTF.. plus I think Hunt doesn't want to play there (cant trade him there).. the management screw other things but Dzeko is out of our price range.. you guys agree we shouldn't pay 40 mill for him.. if City pays the cash what can we do?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't high on this, since there was no news of our board doing this for some time now. But I was expecting that at least a bid, some try to negotiate Huntelaar with Wolfs for him or something. He was our n. 1 target last seaon, and now we just forget him?

It's shocking. Not just to lose Dzeko, but how small are our ambitions these days.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
How some people expect him to sign for us and we haven`t even made a bid for him is beyond me.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
as much as I hate saying this, I don't think the management can be blame for this.. Wolfs management is the one who should be shoot!!.. they refuse to Sell him last season, than they tag 40 million for him.. WTF.. plus I think Hunt doesn't want to play there (cant trade him there).. the management screw other things but Dzeko is out of our price range.. you guys agree we shouldn't pay 40 mill for him.. if City pays the cash what can we do?

You can't blame VfL Wolfsburg for trying to get as much as they can for their star player.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
How some people expect him to sign for us and we haven`t even made a bid for him is beyond me.

we did last season :D Wolf doesn't want to sell and Dzeko decide to extend his contract with some clause..
plus there was rumor saying we have made some kind of Deal for him to come this season.. that's why most of us here expect him to come

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can't blame VfL Wolfsburg for trying to get as much as they can for their star player.

not really they just doesn't want to sell him to us last season, we offer 20 mill plus for him but they want to keep him.. than suddenly they tagged him 40 million
they want 40 million but we only have 30 million budget, so it's wiser to blame Braida n G?? I'd rather blame that crazy German team instead :o:D

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Already said a few times, the moment he signed an improved contract he would be to expensive for us. I've got very little hope (still some) to see him wearing our shirt.

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score

There two sides to every coin...yes milan management is Very stupid which is an understatement they have passed on players that have turned out to be world class or close to it, they are stingy as hell extent contracts that should not be extended and the list goes on...HOWEVER I strongly agree that dzeko could have done more..alot more if he really wanted to come hear..its ridiculous that he extended his contract with a buy out cluase of 40mil:head: what the hell was he thinking...knowin his original contract was close to expiring and would have more leverage to leave wolfsburg for milan the next summer..if he really felt strongly he would have forced wolfsburg's hand into negotiate with milan and only them..im sure something could have worked out..and then he did state he wanted to play for a "Big Club" and play in the champions league...wtf is he joining mancity then?? it does not make sense..at all..they are a club full of mercenaries yes and with no history..like anilak stated there have been examples where players push there way through to the clubs THEy want to play for..dzeko just DID NOT do enough to force the transfer.. iam Really disappointed in him..:head:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There two sides to every coin...yes milan management is Very stupid which is an understatement they have passed on players that have turned out to be world class or close to it, they are stingy as hell extent contracts that should not be extended and the list goes on...HOWEVER I strongly agree that dzeko could have done more..alot more if he really wanted to come hear..its ridiculous that he extended his contract with a buy out cluase of 40mil:head: what the hell was he thinking...knowin his original contract was close to expiring and would have more leverage to leave wolfsburg for milan the next summer..if he really felt strongly he would have forced wolfsburg's hand into negotiate with milan and only them..im sure something could have worked out..and then he did state he wanted to play for a "Big Club" and play in the champions league...wtf is he joining mancity then?? it does not make sense..at all..they are a club full of mercenaries yes and with no history..like anilak stated there have been examples where players push there way through to the clubs THEy want to play for..dzeko just DID NOT do enough to force the transfer.. iam Really disappointed in him..:head:

Dzeko tried to get a transfer to Milan, the fact he could have done even more is IMO not a reason for hate or disappointing in him. (Milan could have done more itself also.) Forcing btw is not a classy thing to do, so that is reeeally a BS reason. And what is all the complain about his club choice about? We don't have any rivalry with ManShitty, so whatever he chooses for them, that people don't like the club is understandable but to hate him for that choice is ridicilous. ManShitty got no history, but a lot of prospect.

Schedule